Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2014

Looking for a writing partner or partners.

Howdy,

Seeking a writer or writers for this thread located here:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=994615

Character inspiration: Meow

Looking for a detail oriented partner that can post multiple paragraphs and have decent grasp of grammar and punctuation. I'm not a grammar nazi but a quick click of Spellcheck doesn't hurt.

Mae Van Duran is a human barbarian with a bad attitude. I always wanted to do more with the character. There was on thread that got started and ended prematurely:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=805240

Looking to try and re-start it or start something from scratch.


The characters is based off races and classes from Pathfinder RPG, but I'm not looking to use the rules in the actual story. It is more just for definition and background.

If interested send me a PM. Any and all character ideas are welcome, even multiples! If you have any other ideas feel free to throw them my way as well.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for female to restart my Spoils of War thread. This character has been raised in a very sexually repressed Scottish clan and is being reluctantly trained to be more sexual to allow the trapped spirit of a slain Pictish Queen inside her. I imagine her having had to fight sexual thoughts and dreams her whole life.

The Pictish people used to rub woad on their skin before a battle to amp themselves up and to prevent infections in their wounds. I will uses this root on the character to release the spirit in side her, as well as mark her as part of my clan. She will eventuality receive tattoos, marking her as Queen and my wife. Because they are hidding their identity from the scots, all these marks will be where clothes can hide them.

Bondage, marking, tattooing, voyerism, anal, oral, watching an orgy, coercion, etc will be some of the things this character will be experiencing.

PM me if interested.
 
Hey All!

I have two threads currently open.

1. Love Never Fades
-Two exes have moved on with other people but share kids. There is obviously still an attraction between them. I'm thinking some tension before things turn sexual.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=998883

2. Attracted to Her Teacher
-Smart girl who isn't popular among her peers finds herself attracted to her teacher. I'm thinking he flirts with her, she flirts back before things get heated.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=999159
 
I have a brothel rp out. It is the tavern link in my sig. Anyway.
It's a nice way to get your kinks out if my "girls" are on. You don't even need a permanent character. Just pm me if you have questions or would like to join.
:heart:
 
Greetings Erikamarie,

My name is Michael and I'd enjoy giving it a go as your English teacher. I graduated (many years ago) as an English teacher. I never taught in a school, but all I've ever done is teach. This roleplay would be an interesting experience for me. I like to write, I'm new at this but I'll learn quickly. Would you like to discuss it? Thanks.
 
Hello everyone!

Team of Misfits is recruiting 2 (or more) characters for a sci-fi/comic adventure! At present preference is being given to females.

If you are interested in joining, check out the OOC thread for more information.

Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions or would like to join.

Thanks!


UPDATE - We are not actively seeking new players, but if you are interested in joining our story, check out the OOC for more information.

Thanks much!
 
Last edited:
In need of a male human touch

Shayla is the shy bookworm who has come back to town after finally blossoming. Marcus is the guy she has hungered for all of her adult life. A chance meeting and a dance ignite an attraction so hot that they cannot keep theirs hands off one another.

Human Touch
 
Hello everyone!

Team of Misfits is recruiting 2 (or more) characters for a sci-fi/comic adventure! At present preference is being given to females.

If you are interested in joining, check out the OOC thread for more information.

Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions or would like to join.

Thanks!

Bump!

C'mon, ladies! I know there are fellow nerdy girls around...come play superheroes with us ;)


UPDATE - We are not actively seeking new players, but if you are interested in joining our story, check out the OOC for more information.

Thanks much!
 
Last edited:
This might be a stretch but I have read the book Bitten by Kelly Armstrong. I love the concept of it and thought I had a partner to try the rp with, but alas I was mistaken. I don't know if anyone else has read the book, but here is the link to the rp i had started Clicky for RP Clicky

Now here is the link to the a brief bio of the female character The chick and to the male character The Dude

The plot was supposed to be he is mated to my character and wants no other. Rules of the jungle. She on the other hand didn't know he was a were and had ran off after being bitten (get it, get it) and regaining control of herself. She had to find herself again, but now she's in trouble and he's coming to help her and demand she comes home and takes her place at his side.

He is not the alpha of the pack, but the Beta. He could be Alpha if he wanted, but he does not. He likes being the enforcer of his Alpha's wishes, plus the Alpha is his father. He doesn't want to harm/challenge him. Also as a human he works at a university as a professor (this can changed) that doesn't mean he isn't bulky and strong. Just very intelligent (no matter what the picture on the site looks like).

Well any takers or any questions I'm here. *blushes* thanks for reading.

ooooh and please post more than a sentence hopefully 3 paragraphs at least, don't god-mode me, don't repost what I have written, and .... yeah. okay i'm done.
 
Last edited:
Shayla is the shy bookworm who has come back to town after finally blossoming. Marcus is the guy she has hungered for all of her adult life. A chance meeting and a dance ignite an attraction so hot that they cannot keep theirs hands off one another.

Human Touch

Nobody wanted to write that RP with you? :confused:
 
Back
Top