What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad ass....

dream-car-10_12_12-920-21.jpg

whaddya laughin at girlee?

i like the new av..or new to me av...its too dark tho and devoid of nekkid boobies.

jus sayin.

hehehe.... yea it's dark but thats just cuz it's not photoshopped :D

boobies....didn't I send you some not long ago ??? GREEDY !!!! :D

P>S>>>> Nice Caddie (?) When we going for a ride ?

My dog just dragged his ass along my carpet for at least 10 feet or so. Well I am not sure how many feet but it wa long enough for him to look over at me and wink as he was doing it. Little fucker hi-lighting my carpet with his brown eye while giving me the stink eye means he will not be getting fed tonight.

My dog just dragged his ass along my carpet for at least 10 feet or so. Well I am not sure how many feet but it wa long enough for him to look over at me and wink as he was doing it. Little fucker hi-lighting my carpet with his brown eye while giving me the stink eye means he will not be getting fed tonight.

LOL...There was winking involved? Really? Why are you punishing your dog for a trick you taught him?

If your wife decided not to feed you every time you did something because you thought it was funny.. you might wear different pants... just sayin

:::cough:::

Check for worms.

My new lady pal looks really good in a thong. This slumber party thing we're talking about needs to happen soon.

Who would have thought that cinnamon roasted almonds would be so tasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back