New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

This mornin's offerings. I'll perhaps get more this afternoon, but was kind of under the gun for these ones!

I was trying to think of some really professional commentary to make about these photos, but my mind went straight to hell. godDAMN, man.

Hey there baby... How's QSco hottie tonight?

Good. Itching to get some pictures of my assignments, but good ;)

hmmm I think that both would be best

I can't argue with me. Love to have some sweaty naked time.

I was trying to think of some really professional commentary to make about these photos, but my mind went straight to hell. godDAMN, man.

Huzzah! I feel like that all the time! Feels good to be on the other side of it...

This mornin's offerings. I'll perhaps get more this afternoon, but was kind of under the gun for these ones!

Oh my stars... Yes. I am such a sucker for that jaw line of yours... particularly with all the scruff. And I want to bat your hand away and replace it with mine in that last one...

Oh my stars... Yes. I am such a sucker for that jaw line of yours... particularly with all the scruff. And I want to bat your hand away and replace it with mine in that last one...

Wait, which hand? Not that it matters, I would enjoy your hands in either spot, but just for the sake of my fantasy, I'm sure you understand ;)

Wait, which hand? Not that it matters, I would enjoy your hands in either spot, but just for the sake of my fantasy, I'm sure you understand ;)

Um... I'll just take over for both hands... best case scenario right? Besides then your hands would be free to... do as they please. ;)

Um... I'll just take over for both hands... best case scenario right? Besides then your hands would be free to... do as they please. ;)

Your thread was giving me ideas for where my hands might be useful.... I'm liking this plan. Let's make it happen!

Well you know I'm a good girl and wouldn't want to break the law.

Pity, I was looking forward to a freaking. *edit this was supposed to say "frisking" before it was autocorrected.:confused:

Last edited:
So.....

Funny story. There I was, pre-shower, feeling all panicked because I had been perving on someone and getting myself aroused when I didn't have time for that shit! Where was I? Oh yeah. I decide a cumshot video (I think it had been asked for at some point) might be in order. Camera/mini-tripod right there. No problem. Set it up on the bathroom counter and get to work. You know, the work. I wanted this to be a manageable size, so I'm waiting until I'm close. And I'm getting close.

*hit record*

So oh yes, so close.... cumming

CRASH!

Oh fuck, too much jiggling for the little tripod. Topples off the counter into the tub, along with the camera. Apparently when $1000 falls towards the floor my reflexes are pretty quick (thanks, espresso!) and I manage to snag it before it becomes a lifetime of woe.

Anyway, long story short, I've got about a 15 second video, sans cumshot, for a special someone. If any of my fans / confidence boosting angels are interested, send me a PM (if it's the first time you've posted on my thread or PM'd me, I probably am not going to share it).

Just need to edit and upload. Probably this afternoon.

Happy Friday!

Happy weekend, everyone. I hope you started yours off with a bang. Sadly no bang for me, but a quality Friday night nonetheless!

Apparently my free time in the coming week is somewhere in the minimal-nonexistent range, making it hard to take pictures in any state of undress, but I will endeavour to do what I can. I had grand plans involving belts and dress shirts and ties and sporting equipment. Probably not all in the same picture.....

Anyway, there was a point to this when I started typing but it seems to have eluded me now. Caffeine levels must still be too low for normal brain function:rolleyes:

You are worth waiting for sexy!!

I woke up ridiculously horny from a very hot dream!!! Wishing you a happy horny weekend!

So.....

Funny story. There I was, pre-shower, feeling all panicked because I had been perving on someone and getting myself aroused when I didn't have time for that shit! Where was I? Oh yeah. I decide a cumshot video (I think it had been asked for at some point) might be in order. Camera/mini-tripod right there. No problem. Set it up on the bathroom counter and get to work. You know, the work. I wanted this to be a manageable size, so I'm waiting until I'm close. And I'm getting close.

*hit record*

So oh yes, so close.... cumming

CRASH!

Oh fuck, too much jiggling for the little tripod. Topples off the counter into the tub, along with the camera. Apparently when $1000 falls towards the floor my reflexes are pretty quick (thanks, espresso!) and I manage to snag it before it becomes a lifetime of woe.

Anyway, long story short, I've got about a 15 second video, sans cumshot, for a special someone. If any of my fans / confidence boosting angels are interested, send me a PM (if it's the first time you've posted on my thread or PM'd me, I probably am not going to share it).

Just need to edit and upload. Probably this afternoon.

Happy Friday!

LOL this so made me laugh, still giggling, I just have this picture in my mind, you doing YOU, and …….well……thank YOU,…..you made me officially over my flu….and loved catching up and having euhmmm fun with your pics…..told you you made me get over my flu, yep Emm is back ;):D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wow, focus interruptus. Glad you rescued the equipment (so to speak). :D

You are worth waiting for sexy!!

I woke up ridiculously horny from a very hot dream!!! Wishing you a happy horny weekend!

I'd like to hear more about this dream..... :devil:

LOL this so made me laugh, still giggling, I just have this picture in my mind, you doing YOU, and …….well……thank YOU,…..you made me officially over my flu….and loved catching up and having euhmmm fun with your pics…..told you you made me get over my flu, yep Emm is back ;):D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

It was a sight! Glad to know I can cure the flu, you're welcome! Good health and happy sexy thoughts!

Wow, focus interruptus. Glad you rescued the equipment (so to speak). :D

haha yeah, the equipment is all good. I was so close that the moment of panic when I thought my camera might be destroyed actually made me cum ..... interesting experience.

Back