Sucking on tits

streetbackguy

Experienced
Does anyone else share my fetish? I just find it so erotic and arousing, as it gives you pleasure as well as the woman who's boobs you are sucking on.

I'm hard now just thinking about it... ;)

Yea

Yes I absolutely love sucking on tits of any size while doing over thing also!!

I agree sucking on her tits is one of the most amazing things i love to do and knowing how much she just loves it being done makes it more of a reason to keep on sucking

We always include at least some breast play, personally I have twice gotten off from breast play alone.

All the better if she's lactating!

Not Sensitive

My breasts are not sensitive, so sucking them does nothing special for me. Overall, I love having my body kissed, licked and sucked from head to toe, but please don't get fixated on my boobs.

i wouldn't consider sucking on boobs a fetish. that seems like a normal step in foreplay and during sex.

This is the second thread on breast play...now my head is full of hands, mouths....all over my breasts, playing with them for hours...*sigh*
{Breasts and mouths were made for each other}

This is the second thread on breast play...now my head is full of hands, mouths....all over my breasts, playing with them for hours...*sigh*
{Breasts and mouths were made for each other}

They were! That's how we all started with life anyway...;)

Breast Play!

This thread is awesome! I have a breast fetish and can make love to breasts for as long as my lover wants. I love to tickle, tease and lick the nipples until they are hard and sticking out like torpedos. My ex wife used to cum just from me "making love" to her breasts. I also make love to the whole body, licking and kissing my lady from her toes to her head. I find most ladies enjoy being pampered and made love to and then fucked. ;)

This thread is awesome! I have a breast fetish and can make love to breasts for as long as my lover wants. I love to tickle, tease and lick the nipples until they are hard and sticking out like torpedos. My ex wife used to cum just from me "making love" to her breasts. I also make love to the whole body, licking and kissing my lady from her toes to her head. I find most ladies enjoy being pampered and made love to and then fucked. ;)

Ungha...*all coherent thoughts leave*

My boobs are so sensitive,I love having them played with,licked sucked and even ....well you get the picture

I had a lover once who asked me to focus all my attention on her breasts to get her off. I probably didn't do so well the first time but I caught on to it and I made sure to include it in our foreplay or occasionally as a the main event to get her off.

My favorite breast play was to take her to the bedroom, remove her top and then stand behind her and cup her breasts while we watched in a mirror. This position works on so many levels, you can kiss her neck and talk to her and she can to watch you feeling her up.

Oh Yes....

I agree, not a true fetish but I love breasts and to lick and suck my wife's hard nipples. I love when her full breasts hang and sway as I lick them. If she were lactating and I sucked her milk, that would be a fetish I think. I have fantasized about her nipples dripping hot milk on my throbbing cock and then cumming on her nipples.

I love having my breasts played with. My lover always lavishes them with attention. I love watching him circle his tongue, then flick, then suck and suck and suck. It is so damned arousing. I love love love love breast play!

My breasts absolutely LOVE to be played with. Kissed, licked, sucked, caressed, massaged, nipples pinched, pulled and twisted, a hard hot cock squeezed tight between them thrusting away until they're covered in cum.....sign me up for any or all of it!

My breasts absolutely LOVE to be played with. Kissed, licked, sucked, caressed, massaged, nipples pinched, pulled and twisted, a hard hot cock squeezed tight between them thrusting away until they're covered in cum.....sign me up for any or all of it!

Mmmmmm.......a woman after my own heart.......I love to worship, play, lick, suck, bite.......any and all of it.......I love it when a woman gets wet and squirmy when I pay attention to her breasts!

Mmmmmm.......a woman after my own heart.......I love to worship, play, lick, suck, bite.......any and all of it.......I love it when a woman gets wet and squirmy when I pay attention to her breasts!

Oh, I'd be wet and squirmy in no time!

Back