Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a thing said:
Right now, I'm so horny I just want to suck a cock - any cock.

I have the titke " The Stunt Cock" you can use if you write this up....

I wanna fuck my sexy husband right now. But, we just ate dinner and sex and a full stomach don't go together. Oh well. Anticipation is good . . . :D

sirhugs said:
Lit lacks stories of fat bald one legged women. Who can write one?

well a story like that would be worhless without pictures...I'd have to photshop some poor BBW, but it could happen :)

could well do with a foursome with the coach, jess and jules from bend it like beckham, right there by the goal posts...

AppleBiter said:
I wanna fuck my sexy husband right now. But, we just ate dinner and sex and a full stomach don't go together. Oh well. Anticipation is good . . . :D
"Anticipation is Good..."

You have your title. Now write !

asian_princess said:
could well do with a foursome with the coach, jess and jules from bend it like beckham, right there by the goal posts...

may we watch?
or can you write it up?
I forget- were those gals 18?

Ok, here's my list

My mother in law
Katie Couric
Hillary Duff
My sister in law
Ann Curry
Jessica Simpson
Kristen Chenoweth
Shania Twain
Angelina Jolie
That women from the overstock.com commercials

happydude140 said:
My mother in law
Katie Couric
Hillary Duff
My sister in law
Ann Curry
Jessica Simpson
Kristen Chenoweth
Shania Twain
Angelina Jolie

there are a couple of Katie C/ Ann Curry stories which you might like. Of course there are AJ tales as well, and Jessica. Hillary is underage. Don't even think about it until she turns 18.

Have you. got specific plot ideas/situations to post which might inspire writers who shares the interest but are blocked about how to write more than the generic " we met/she was hot/we had sex" snorer?

I for one have tried to write celebs stories a few times, but never got past the third para without deciding they were garabage. I love reading a GOOD celeb story, but alas, most are too predictable.

Last edited:
happydude140 said:
My mother in law
Katie Couric
Hillary Duff
My sister in law
Ann Curry
Jessica Simpson
Kristen Chenoweth
Shania Twain
Angelina Jolie

would you want your MIL and SIL topgether, or separately? By themselves, or with a celeb?

If you have specific fantasies, try writing them, then find a volunteer editor. And no, I don't have time. I am sooo far behind on my own writing.

I would like to do a guy I know called Matthew Loffhagen because he is gorgeous beyond words and kinda shy, and the shy ones are always the best

asian_princess said:
hehe they will be when they come back from the US after a year sharing a dorm room and hot lesbian sex ;)

I'm afraid the hot lez sex must also be after they turn 18.

sirhugs

I would be happy with my sil and mil together. Maybe i discover their lesbian secret and blackmail them to let me join. I will have to find those Ann Curry, Katie Couric stories. Thanks.

my thoughts

I would be happy with my sil and mil together. Maybe i discover their lesbian secret and blackmail them to let me join. I will have to find those Ann Curry, Katie Couric stories. Thanks.

happydude140 said:

who seduces who in your incest plot?

happydude140 said:
Where are the Ann Curry and Katie Couric stories. I couldn't find them

couldn't find the Ann Curry one- I think she's just a secondary feature in it. Or else it was on another website.
To find KC stories :
click literotia.com
click stories &pics
click search stories
select celebrities
type in Couric
hit enter

there is one or two others you find by typing in Katie instead.

happydude140 said:
sil would seduce mil. Then I would join in a blackmail situation.

personally, I find blackmail overdone. what do others think? too early in the am for me to suggest a better idea, so who am i to quibble?

sirhugs said:
personally, I find blackmail overdone. what do others think? too early in the am for me to suggest a better idea, so who am i to quibble?

Try whitemailing. "If you don't have sex with me, then I'll just have to make you lunch and destroy this evidence of some wrongdoing of yours! :)

Texguy84 said:
Try whitemailing. "If you don't have sex with me, then I'll just have to make you lunch and destroy this evidence of some wrongdoing of yours! :)

or MIL is so mortified that SHE makes the offer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back