Cut or Un-Cut?

I still can't fathom being cut.

Being able to tug and play without the NEED for lube, or fingers tugging at the skin, teeth nibbling on it, even just feeling the skin stretch as I enjoy myself... Can't imagine not having it!!

cut!!

My wife and I enjoy the cut ones......they look so nice, we are just not attracted to uncut....maybe cause cut cocks are the only ones we are used to. Don't know....just how we feel.

Last edited:
Either

First cock I sucked was a good friend who washing and uncut. Wow very sexy! My buddy that I swap our wives with is cut and I enjoy sucking him too. However I do find uncut big cocks very erotic

As a bisexual guy (uncut) I've seen my share of both cut and uncut.
I personally prefer cut, I find it looks more attractive and just seems cleaner
However, him being uncut will in no way stop me from getting on my knees in front of him ;)

being an uncut guy myself in a society where its not common i guess you could say yes it has affected me.

probably why only one woman has actually seen it close up.

As a bisexual guy (uncut) I've seen my share of both cut and uncut.
I personally prefer cut, I find it looks more attractive and just seems cleaner
However, him being uncut will in no way stop me from getting on my knees in front of him ;)

It has been my theory that most, of not all men, preferr cit, of theyi have been cut, or uncut if they haven't. The reason is simple: we all wish we cut suck our own cocks. Since I can't, I can't hardly wait to suck another cut cock!

I'm uncut and it has been my experience that most guys either like or LUV an uncut cock whereas most women are less enthusiastic. I think their lack of enthusiasm is due to the misinformed view in the culture that uncut is unclean.

I'm cut, but...

I've had both, all good, but I find uncut very sexy and I'm on a mission to pleasure these guys. I find that many older, 60?, guys are uncut.
One guy I have done a few times doesn't like his skin to be pulled back and forth, daing, no hands. Visually, uncut makes me hard.
On to CL and see if I can find a nice mature uncut cock to love on.

32 uncut here. Growing up I was really one of the only guys who was uncut and having played hockey and showering with the team after I did feel self conscious at times but you grow out of that. Cant say any women have been turned off my it by it but no one has come out and said they loved sliding my foreskin up and down which is amazing by the way. Uncut is the way to go, so much more to play with!

32 uncut here. Growing up I was really one of the only guys who was uncut and having played hockey and showering with the team after I did feel self conscious at times but you grow out of that. Cant say any women have been turned off my it by it but no one has come out and said they loved sliding my foreskin up and down which is amazing by the way. Uncut is the way to go, so much more to play with!

I think sliding the skin up and down sounds hot!!

Always preferred the nice clean look of hard and cut...but lately I am getting into soft dicks and the uncut looks much more interesting..

Yes.

(The question itself becomes absurdly obvious when you consider the anatomical structures, erogenous tissue that get ablated in a typical hospital circumcision, and the resulting change in function).

This explains it better than anything I've read in one place.

"The purpose of circumcision was to destroy the man’s sexual pleasure. So why, 150 years later, do so many people think that circumcision does not change a man’s sexuality at all?"
Circumcision reduces the risk of cervical cancer in long term partners as well as penile cancer in men... Removing the foreskin slightly desensitizes the head, which can actually contribute to better "staying power"... Also, if an adult male develops phimosis & requires circumcision, he'll curse the day his parents didn't do it when he was an infant!!

First off its totally the parents decision to cut or not to cut US government.

Second I have never really found a preference between the two. They both work equally well in my book.

Circumcision reduces the risk of cervical cancer in long term partners as well as penile cancer in men... Removing the foreskin slightly desensitizes the head, which can actually contribute to better "staying power"... Also, if an adult male develops phimosis & requires circumcision, he'll curse the day his parents didn't do it when he was an infant!!

You sound...circumcised. And, of course, that information makes you feel somewhat secure. Circumcision in relationship to cervical cancer is mostly in connection with the Papillomavirus being carried in some males--cut or uncut. Studies have to take into account adjustments for age at first intercourse, lifetime number of sexual partners to the point of being tested, and other potential confounders. I'll take a monogomous uncut guy over a...well you can fill in the blank. Don't assume that just sleeping with circumcised men means you are safe. It's all about what kind of person you choose, not whether he is cut or uncut when it comes to health issues. When it comes to "staying power", experience has taught me the same.

There is also clitoral phimosis in women, whereby the clitoral hood cannot be retracted, limiting exposure of the glans clitoridis. Does that justify female genital mutilation. I have a Ugandan female friend that would disagree with you.

Just saying...

It's all about preferences. That's all I'm saying. Neither is wrong and there are advantages to both.

You sound...circumcised. And, of course, that information makes you feel somewhat secure. Circumcision in relationship to cervical cancer is mostly in connection with the Papillomavirus being carried in some males--cut or uncut. Studies have to take into account adjustments for age at first intercourse, lifetime number of sexual partners to the point of being tested, and other potential confounders. I'll take a monogomous uncut guy over a...well you can fill in the blank. Don't assume that just sleeping with circumcised men means you are safe. It's all about what kind of person you choose, not whether he is cut or uncut when it comes to health issues. When it comes to "staying power", experience has taught me the same.

There is also clitoral phimosis in women, whereby the clitoral hood cannot be retracted, limiting exposure of the glans clitoridis. Does that justify female genital mutilation. I have a Ugandan female friend that would disagree with you.

Just saying...

It's all about preferences. That's all I'm saying. Neither is wrong and there are advantages to both.
Well said! Un-cut men like myself need people like you!

The routine forced surgical amputation of a healthy, non-diseased body part of a non-consenting minor child with NO medical indication is a violation of the first rule of Medicine's code of ethics- to first do no harm.

Therefore, routine male infant prepuce/frenulum amputation, (aka "circumcision") is not a valid medical procedure-- it is a medically unethical assault which causes bodily damage and lifelong physical impairment.

Furthermore, consent by the PARENTS to circumcision is INVALID because:

A) the sworn professional obligation of the physician is to the patient- in this case, the child, and,

B) parents cannot authorize the amputation of a healthy, anatomically normal, functional body part of a child without medical necessity.

So, any pseudo- medical rationalization you can give for the preemptive amputation of healthy, functional parts of a child's genitalia is irrelevant bullshit.

Last edited:
Cut

Just gotta love the way cut guys brag about how great it is to be cut.
But how many were uncut into adulthood to actually be able to compare cut vs uncut.
A guy who has always been cut cannot comprehend the loss of functionality, sensitivity nor pleasure derived from the foreskin which is full of very sensitive nerves.
An uncut looks just like cut when the foreskin is drawn back, so it can't be looks. Cut lasts longer; well perhaps, but may be more to do with being desensitized.
Uncut have the advantage of pushing the foreskin forward to aid entry.
The motion of thrusting can push and pull the foreskin back and forth thus extending the pleasure because the foreskin is so sensitive and can elongate the orifice effect.
Diseases: Well again, perhaps. Depends on cleanliness. If we extend the idea of mutilation to prevent disease then rip out the vaginas! That'll get the feminists spewing.
So, if you keep your cock clean its all good.
I do empathize with cut guys, but personally I am pleased I wasn't mutilated. At least I have a choice.

Back