What's the Chances for a Chance Encounter?

ohmycouple

Virgin
During lovemaking my wife and I sometimes kid around about bringing a man into our bedroom for both of us. The dirty talk can get pretty intense, not much is off-limits and she says she likes it when I lose control. She orgasms reliably but the orgasms she experiences during some of these sessions are of a category beyond what she normally enjoys. I've always believed that if we were safely away from home and by chance met someone that worked for both of us, sparks would result and fantasies would be realized. In August we're going to be in Ontario for a long weekend. I would never "arrange" a chance meeting, but I will remain optimistic.

THREESOMES with togetherness

During lovemaking my wife and I sometimes kid around about bringing a man into our bedroom for both of us. The dirty talk can get pretty intense, not much is off-limits and she says she likes it when I lose control. She orgasms reliably but the orgasms she experiences during some of these sessions are of a category beyond what she normally enjoys. I've always believed that if we were safely away from home and by chance met someone that worked for both of us, sparks would result and fantasies would be realized. In August we're going to be in Ontario for a long weekend. I would never "arrange" a chance meeting, but I will remain optimistic.

Sounds really hooooooooooooooot.........

Last edited:
Go ahead and arrange something. The idea that everything has to be romantic serendipity-- not real useful in the long run. :)

Go ahead and arrange something. The idea that everything has to be romantic serendipity-- not real useful in the long run. :)

I agree - with a caveat. Talk with your wife about it.

Many times people have fantasies that really, really get them off to think about, but actually doing it is something they don't really want. If this is the case with your wife, making arrangements without discussing it with her could end in hurt feelings all around.

On the other hand, discussing your desires with her and your hopes for some fun - discussing it OUTSIDE a sexually-charged situation - could be the next step to realising those fantasies. Who knows, she may want to be involved in making arrangements ahead of time, or she may enjoy it if you arrange a "chance" encounter without informing her of the details. But please do talk about it.

Have fun and use protection! :D

nice very erotic....

Back