Public Spanking

ImpartialGuide

Experienced
I find it to be a wonderful turn on to have a sub dressed in a short skirt, take her about in public, then pull her over my knee slide her panties down to her thighs and bare hand spank her!

And you manage this on a regular basis without being arrested? :rolleyes:

Or are there no police in your wet dreams?

If at a play party or other such place, fine. Bringing BDSM out to the vanilla public can not only be illegal in some jurisdictions, but it's rude. They did not consent to this. You are then simply getting your thrills on someone's embarrassment, who has not given informed consent. A big no, no within the community.

Looks like everyone else has already taken ImpartialGuide over their knee and done a good job. Didn't see anyone even bother to take the time to remove his SpongeBob underwear, either. Good show.

I find it to be a wonderful turn on to have a sub dressed in a short skirt, take her about in public, then pull her over my knee slide her panties down to her thighs and bare hand spank her!
I love this idea. Any tips to help get away with it? I got spanked in a gay bar recently, but pants were on, and it was obviously a joke, so there were no repercussions. But for REAL? Not sure they would have been so lenient!

Spanking in a BDSM group setting would be OK, but if you intend on doing it somewhere like out in the local Walmart parking lot, good luck. You might attract an appreciative crowd, but there's always one person who will quietly get on their cell phone and call the cops.

Spanking in a BDSM group setting would be OK, but if you intend on doing it somewhere like out in the local Walmart parking lot, good luck. You might attract an appreciative crowd, but there's always one person who will quietly get on their cell phone and call the cops.

That person would be me, because fuck that.

And then after calling I'd proceed to try and drown my panic attack in liquor because shit's a phobia for me.

That person would be me, because fuck that.

And then after calling I'd proceed to try and drown my panic attack in liquor because shit's a phobia for me.

My concern would be minors in the immediate vicinity. Might just be the mother in me, though.

Wow

I agree that exposing non consenting people and especially children is not anything acceptable. I think sexual acts should always be done in a controlled environment and if risks are being taken to ensure minors are not exposed to it.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts!

I agree that exposing non consenting people and especially children is not anything acceptable. I think sexual acts should always be done in a controlled environment and if risks are being taken to ensure both minors and non-consenting adults are not exposed to it.

Make up your mind, man! These two posts are diametrically opposed to one another.

To be fair, I think your initial post was a description of a bit of fantasy you've likely held in your mind for a long time. However, you failed to state that in the post. Think before you type, and try to be clear about the difference between your fantasies and reality.

Make up your mind, man! These two posts are diametrically opposed to one another.

To be fair, I think your initial post was a description of a bit of fantasy you've likely held in your mind for a long time. However, you failed to state that in the post. Think before you type, and try to be clear about the difference between your fantasies and reality.

Anecdotally, it seems to me that the both level of discourse as well as the actual vocabulary seems elevated in this particular sub-fora.

I've often admired your command of language. Succinct.

Anecdotally, it seems to me that the both level of discourse as well as the actual vocabulary seems elevated in this particular sub-fora.

I've often admired your command of language. Succinct.
Thank you.

It's long been a tenet of many here that, "This is LITerotica, where the size of your polysyllable matters!"

(And no, that's not my saying. I've just appropriated it, as have others here.)

Thank you.

It's long been a tenet of many here that, "This is LITerotica, where the size of your polysyllable matters!"

(And no, that's not my saying. I've just appropriated it, as have others here.)
Personally, I'm not into polly, unless I'm the only male. :cool:

I agree that exposing non consenting people and especially children is not anything acceptable. I think sexual acts should always be done in a controlled environment and if risks are being taken to ensure minors are not exposed to it.

You might be surprised at how many would find this a turn on, but I agree that you have to be extremely careful in the vanilla population. Perhaps a visit to a public restroom where the outside sounds threatened being caught would give just as much of a thrill. For me the need to be quiet would add to the tension.

You might be surprised at how many would find this a turn on, but I agree that you have to be extremely careful in the vanilla population. Perhaps a visit to a public restroom where the outside sounds threatened being caught would give just as much of a thrill. For me the need to be quiet would add to the tension.

oh, I've followed my date into a bathroom stall, plenty times. :devil:

Thing is, it's a turn on for me and her, but NOT, NOT, NOT for anyone else, or at least-- you should never assume that.

Point of activity

oh, I've followed my date into a bathroom stall, plenty times. :devil:

Thing is, it's a turn on for me and her, but NOT, NOT, NOT for anyone else, or at least-- you should never assume that.

For me it isn't about arousing anyone else. It's about not getting caught, so my intention is not to arouse nonparticipants but to have that threat there. ;)

Back