Uncut Cocks

Being cut, I have just recently become aware of "docking" . . . anyone wil to share stories and/or pics . . . want to know more . . .

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

if any are a repost, well, then you'll just have to look at it agian

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an uncut cock and love playing with the foreskin. I have nothing against cut cocks, they also good. All cock is great I guess. But good thread here. And very nice photos indeed.

I have an uncut cock and love playing with the foreskin. I have nothing against cut cocks, they also good. All cock is great I guess. But good thread here. And very nice photos indeed.

Agreed. And I would like to watch an uncut cock get stroked until it blasted at me.

Haldir, how about a pic of your uncut cumming. I am sure we would all love it as much as you do, especially when the skin is over the head and the cum shoots out through it.

Yummy and to have my tongue there to catch it all.

Haldir, how about a pic of your uncut cumming. I am sure we would all love it as much as you do, especially when the skin is over the head and the cum shoots out through it.

Yummy and to have my tongue there to catch it all.

I don't know how to post without violating the rules of Lit.
But with regards to the last bit, that image of cumming on a guys tongue is so hot!

I have never posted in this part of the forum but saw the title in the main forums and had to take a look. Im uncut and I love it, but I will admit when I was younger I didnt like being diffrent and was worried women wouldnt like it. But so far they have all loved it. and I wouldnt want to be any other way.

Ummmm yes! It looks so thick and I'd like to replace your hand with mine! I want another pic please;)

13.5.gif

let%252520me%252520suck%252520you%252521.gif

Back