submissive bi cuckolds

cuck72

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Posts
2,500
I once was a real man years ago, but I always had fantasies of other men fucking my then GF , now she's my wife. I NEVER! thought of sucking a guys cock . NOW! not only do I have fantasies of being a cock sucking cuckold. BUT! I just added another fantasy I never would have before. We ARE! an older mature couple and this guy I work with is our age too, and I worked with this guy for years. This guy is a real nerd kind of guy , we all use to joke about him. He would make comments to me about being a pervert, then he would tell me about this porn site and ask if I even seen it, I would laugh of cause. He asked if my wife knew, and again of cause. He said his wife found out and was pissed. He said I can't look at that stuff. My friends and I laugh behind his back. But NOW!! I started thinking of this old nerd cuckolding me. WOW! the thought if this wimpy guy fucking my wife because he don't get any at home. I picture him making my wife have a huge squirting orgasm and him getting me sucking him off clean. HIM! being the wimpy nerd turned master in my bedroom. I would be licking up his nasty slimy nerd cum from my wife. And think of him bragging about it to my other co-workers.

I get so hard thinking of him getting even , and now he's the one laughing.

Any other guys ever get that submissive in thought, to think of a wimp dork cuckolding them. I guess it's just thinking of the nerd getting even with a bully.
 
Last edited:
Awesome fantasy. My wife often teases me about fucking someone I don't like and have to see him every day. Making me suck his cock and slurp his cum out of her cunt. Wondering who he has told in the office. Maybe using me there at work.
 
Such submissive fantasies

Awesome fantasy. My wife often teases me about fucking someone I don't like and have to see him every day. Making me suck his cock and slurp his cum out of her cunt. Wondering who he has told in the office. Maybe using me there at work.
YEAH! love this. I'm big into humiliation and embarrassment fantasies. To have what I thought was a real wimp fucking my wife, and this I THOUGHT! nerd getting me to lick up his cum after, and even suck his cock. OR the cocky ass bully type dropping me to my knees to suck him off. Then he fucks my wife and I again have to lick up this assholes cum.
 
Back
Top