The crash landing (closed)

Mordrax waited for a bit before then went to his closet grabbing her a longer shirt that would fit a little tighter. He brought back the green shirt and handed it to her saying "here wear this it matches your eyes." He walked into another room of the house giving her a little time to change. He hoped that with him leaving the room that she wouldfigure put that he was giving her privacy to change.
 
Jackie thanked him and watched as he left her alone in the room. She smiled. This green matches your eyes. What a sweet thing to say.

She quickly shed the old shirt and slipped this one on. It was a little longer but also a bit tighter so it didn't show so much leg but it showed more of her figure.

She called out to him. "Mordrax, I'm decent now."
 
Mordrax walked back into the room and said "that look great on you. You're so beautiful." He sat beside her again then said "when we get into the city I am going to hold your hand till we get to the translator shop so we won't get separated." He did know what her views on hand holding was but until she got a translator she needed to stay by him so that she wouldn't get taken or more importantly taken then sold into the sex market.
 
"All right," Jackie said. "just tell me what to do. I don't know about all your customs and things like that. So I'm afraid that I'm going to have to depend upon you." She held out her hand. "I'm ready when you are."
 
Mordrax took her by the hand and lead her out to his ship. The had a short trip to the city by his ship. The main reason he wanted to hold her hand was her safety but now that he had her hand he just wanted to hold her hand now. He let go of her hand to open the ships door and helped her into the ship. Once he got her inside and himself inside he he took off and in no time they were at at parking complex.
 
She followed Mordrax out to his ship, holding his hand. In a way it felt strange and yet it was nice. He was gentle and yet she felt that he would look out for her, would keep her safe.

She looked around his ship - things looked a lot like her ship so she really saw nothing that surprising.

Soon he parked the ship and she took a deep breath. Today was going to be a busy day.
 
When they landed he heard Jackie sigh nd figured that she was just nervous about going out into the city. He got out of the ship and when she got out he gave her a little hug hoping to calm her down a bit before they set out. He gave her a smile before he lead her out of the complex. As soon they exited he seen a couple where the female was leading the male by a leash. the sub was wearing a rubber suite. He walked slow enough that she could look around but fast enough,not to hinder the flow of foot traffic. They final reach the translator shop and he asked the shop keeper for a spare translator they could use until they bought one. He helped her gently clip it around her ear for now. He said "choose any you want."
 
They no sooner left the ship before Mordrax gave her a hug. She thanked him before remembering that he couldn't understand what she was saying, and he took her hand, leading her through the town.

She was glad that he had warned her about what she might see because almost immediately was a being that was pulling another being by a leash. The one being leashed had a collar as well as what looked like a rubber suit on. The rubber suit looked very uncomfortable. But she didn't say anything, and apparently the rubber suit being was happy.

There were all different kinds of beings walking around. They were all dressed differently and their skin colors were every color of the rainbow.

Then they went in a store. Mordrax said something and then he clipped a translator around her ear and told her to pick what she wanted. There were all kinds and styles. Some worn on your ear, some in your ear, some on your arm, some around your neck. She didn't know which kind or what style.

"What should I choose? My favorite color is purple but other than that I don't know what style to choose."

She looked to him for help.
 
Mordrax looked for a bit before saying "how about this one? It's not all that big and it's purple. It also has a communicator on it." He held up a translator that looked like a one inch band and that was it. He could feel a little bit of his dominate side trying to shine through. He placed it around her arm before saying "you make that look beautiful Jackie." He paused for a bit before finishing "I would get something like this because it's easier to clean and it doesn't require constant cleaning unlike the ear ones. I think those where really designed for someone who travels to other planet but doesn't stay because those require almost constant cleaning or risk having ear trouble." He hoped that he wasn't scaring her too bad but he didn't know if her species suffers ear infections.
 
She looked at the purple band that Mordrax put on her wrist. The color made her happy and it still was inconspicuous. And it could do more than one thing as it would be a translator and a communicator. And he had picked it out for her. She liked that.

"Can I keep it on when I shower?" She looked at it. It kind of looked like jewelry and that she liked. "If you think that it's good then it's good for me."
 
Mordrax I don't.really see why not I have wore mine in pretty hot conditions and have accidentally wore it when I got into the shower and it didn't do anything to it." He payed for the translator and when the transaction was complete he turned it on for her. He took the one off her ear before he asked "can you hear me?.. can you hear me?" He waited for a bit letting her get used to the device. He knew once she go used to hearing him with actually feeling a translator near her head she would ask how it worked without a thing that went into her ear.
 
"Yes I can. This is so cool. I don't think that I would want to have to wear something in my ear all the time. Thank you so much." She almost forgot and threw her arms around him. But she remembered in time and stopped, blushing and keeping her arms at her side. "Thank you. How does this work without me putting my arm near my head like that box back home. Or, I mean, at your home."

"Now where?"
 
"It's tuning into your brain's speech region through your nerves and tricks your brain into thinking that it's hearing the translated version instead of hearing the original speak." He paused for a second before saying "the next thing is we need to go do is take care of things at the peacekeeper's building so that we csn get the most boring things done first." He paused a bit before saying "if it's ok with you."
 
"Whatever you say. This is your planet. Just tell me what I need to do."

She reached out and held his hand. She felt safer touching him.

"What kind of questions are they going to ask? I'm just a little bit nervous. Would they make me go somewhere else?" She felt a brief bit of panic. What if Mordrax wanted her to go elsewhere? He might be tired of having her around. She smiled and tried to calm down.
 
Mordrax stopped for a second and wrapped her up in bis arms to calm her down a bit before saying "they are for one thing going to ask you about everything you can remember about the crash so they can figure out what happened and then they will ask you basic question about you while they place your hand in a analyzer so that the can get your bio data on record incase they ever have to find you. Then they will ask if I am ok with caring for you until you are ready to leave and they will ask you if you want to stay with me. Just remember I don't mind that you stay with me ok."" He lets go of her and takes her to the peacekeeper's building where they are seated in front of secretary which starts asking Jackie about the crash and the basic registration question. When he heard the secretary ask him about letting Jackie stay with him he said it was ok and waited for her answer on the question.
 
She answered their questions the best that she could. When they put her hand in the analyzer, it didn't hurt at all.

The peacekeeper asked Mordrax if he minded her staying with him and he told them that he was fine with it. Then they asked her if she was fine staying with Mordrax. She smiled and said, "Yes, I'm fine staying with Mordrax." She was glad that he had told her what to expect.

She looked at the peacekeeper, waiting to see if there were any other questions.
 
Mordrax waited for a bit and when they were finally allowed to leave he looked at her and said "lets go get you some clothes and other things you need." He felt her grab his hand as they left to go to one of the clothing store.

When they got to a clothing store he looked at her before saying "ok what we should do here is at first is find something you like then try on all the sizes until you find something that fits the way you like then we will match up the size markings to other clothing styles you like." There was everything from the most futuristic looking dress that had see through fabric to formal wear that you would see most business people wear.
 
Jackie nodded and looked around. Some of the clothes were very risqué, being see-thru or with holes in them like over the breast. She passed by that section.

She continued to look around until she found a cute dress. It was a simple dress that was cream colored with green piped trim. Just a little dress. Nothing fancy.

"I want to try this one." The assistant helped her, taking several sizes in. She wasn't used to having help dressing but the assistant had insisted and she didn't want to cause trouble so she let her help. After trying several sizes, they found something that fit. Jackie still couldn't read their language so she couldn't see what the size was but the assistant told her to go show who she was with.

She stepped out the changing room to show Mordrax the dress.
 
Mordrax loved the look of the dress she was in and he said " that looks amazing on you. I figured that you would get one of those outfits" he pointed at the clothes that they had passed that were revealing. "I think you should get a couple of weeks worth of clothes so that way you will have a little more choices of clothes and we won't have to do laundry as often either." He said figuring that she would want to have a little choice when getting dressed and he didn't really want to do laundry more than he had to.
 
Jackie looked at the revealing clothes that Mordrax pointed to before blushing, saying "I couldn't wear anything like that-I'd be too embarrassed."

She picked out several more dresses and a pair of slacks and two tops. She didn't want to spend all his money, after all, she was just an accidental visitor.

"If I've picked out too much, just tell me. I don't want to overspend."

But she was surprised as she didn't see any underthings. She was embarrassed, but maybe underthings would be bought at something like a specialty shop. And she did need a new pair of shoes too.
 
Mordrax could tell that something was off and he remembered that she had some underwear on under her suit. "We will have to go to another store for your undergarments but their may not be very many less than sexy options for you." She didn't know if she like sexy underwear or not but he figured that it was best to warn her ahead of time so she wouldn't be shell shocked once she got in to the store. He looked around before saying " there are some shoes over there if you need any besides the boots you were wearing when I found you."
 
Jackie thanked him and went over to pick out some shoes. Most of them were sexy, with very high heels. There seemed to be a very active sex culture on this planet. But she did find a pair of shoes that were more of a casual style. She found her size - whatever it was. But she still was happy with what she had found.

Now, she just had to get underthings and incidentals.

She smiled at Mordrax. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. "
 
"You're welcome" Mordrax said as they walked to pay for the clothes. He looked at her before saying "well the only things we have left to get for you is your underthings and your personal items." When they made their way to the female underthings store and when they were out front he stopped and asked "do you want me to go in with you or do you think you would be alright by yourself for now?"
 
She blushed before saying, " I should be fine by myself."

She entered and an assistant immediately came to help. Jackie explained that she needed undergarments. The assistant asked her lots of questions about what was she in to.

"Something to go under my clothes."

"Will you be wearing them in public?"

"Of course."

The next thing she knew, she was being shown crotchless panties and bras with the nipples exposed. It took a while but she finally got the assistant to understand what she wanted. There were not a lot of options. Thank goodness Mordrax had warned her.

Once she had stuff picked out, she went out and got Mordrax to come in and pay for it.
 
Mordrax seen that she had here things picked out already and he went in and paid for it. He had caught a glimpse of some of the other panties there. He began to imagine what she would look like in them which got him a little turned on. He was glad that this trip was almost over not she only needed a few more things and they could go home. He hadn't ever really went shopping with a female before most of the time they had a lot of bags but in Jackie defense she had not been able to save her clothes and nether was he. She only had the things she was saved in.
 
Back
Top