Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

The contractors aren't done yet. It's been weeks. Boss promises completion by the end of this holiday week, which is two more days, and they haven't finished any parts or even started a major part. Guess who'll get an unfriendly review?

Why does good news always come with a great big BUT worth of bad news.

I’ve booked a holiday, I might just finish that off in Switzerland and then....finish it all off.

I’m sure Switzerland is lovely, but no said and done til after Bora Bora, Madame. I’m writing as fast as I can!

Euthanasia is legal there. Well it is also legal here but much fucking harder to achieve.

Come to Puglia with me instead. We can share a beautiful Italian man, get drunk on Limoncello Spritz, and then I can go get put down.

Have some fondue first!

A long time ago, one of my girlfriends was trying to have a serious conversation and since it was roughly the time of Kavorkian trials, she asked me what I thought of euthanasia.

I thought a minute and told her I thought they were probably generally the same as youth right here in Texas.

Getting ready to go on vacation should't be so much work that it takes the first two days of vacation just to unwind enough to enjoy a vacation.

I know. It’s surprising that I was only expelled once.

Once is really not too bad.

Bad boy! What did you do?!

And are there pictures?

I went to a professional baseball game. I did not die of boredom. Luckily there are some very attractive lads who play baseball, and even more attractive lads who are willing to explain the game to you if you act dumb enough. ;)

Once is really not too bad.

And are there pictures?

I went to a professional baseball game. I did not die of boredom. Luckily there are some very attractive lads who play baseball, and even more attractive lads who are willing to explain the game to you if you act dumb enough. ;)

No pics. Daguerreotypes we're too expensive then.

00470222:9a0c512a23bba44953ac7c4cecd263be:arc614x376:w1200.png

There's no water, not even a trickle, at my house and there won't be any for the foreseeable future. A water main broke somewhere and the guys from the village can't fix it. They're waiting on help from the state. It's been two days already. :eek:

Euthanasia is legal there. Well it is also legal here but much fucking harder to achieve.

Come to Puglia with me instead. We can share a beautiful Italian man, get drunk on Limoncello Spritz, and then I can go get put down.

I am all for the majority of this plan, but not so much for the putting down. While I would try to look tragically beautiful, it wouldn’t go well I’m sure.

Besides, we need to make a side trip to Girona Spain. There is a restaurant there I’m dying to try, and a very oddly sexy pastry chef, we should also share.

I think you may be fibbing. ;)

On another note, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes there is no benefit, and only doubt.

It's quite true that no pictures exist, though, on further review, it's possible that the Polaroid had been invented by then. Fortunately, Polarioids fade quite fatally over periods that can be measured in decades. I will admit that a certain amount of alcohol may have been involved, along with a small truckload of pumpkins and a dormitory that had been built by the Navy that successfully lived up to its design criterion of indestructibility.

It's quite true that no pictures exist, though, on further review, it's possible that the Polaroid had been invented by then. Fortunately, Polarioids fade quite fatally over periods that can be measured in decades. I will admit that a certain amount of alcohol may have been involved, along with a small truckload of pumpkins and a dormitory that had been built by the Navy that successfully lived up to its design criterion of indestructibility.

That is fucking beautiful.

Alcohol. It has been said that no good story ever began with eating a salad.

There has to be one somewhere.

I’m fairly certain there are quite a few not so good ones on the story side round here that start with that sort of thing. :D

I need some new pics. I’m bored with mine.

There has to be one somewhere.

I’m fairly certain there are quite a few not so good ones on the story side round here that start with that sort of thing. :D

I need some new pics. I’m bored with mine.

In fact, there's a truly excellent short story that begins with, well, a major ingredient to a salad, anyway. :devil:

It's "Lunch" by Gwen Masters, which is the pen name of someone who used to be a regular here in HT. I can't find a link at the moment to the site where it was published, but I'll gladly share it when I do. It's one of my favorite erotic stories.

I've heard that while the procedure for implanting new pecs has been mostly successful to date, somewhere around 30% of implant patients report an extended chestation period during which it's necessary to bind the breasts like Judy Garland in Wizard of Oz.

Last edited:
In fact, there's a truly excellent short story that begins with, well, a major ingredient to a salad, anyway. :devil:

It's "Lunch" by Gwen Masters, which is the pen name of someone who used to be a regular here in HT. I can't find a link at the moment to the site where it was published, but I'll gladly share it when I do. It's one of my favorite erotic stories.

I've heard that while the procedure for implanting new pecs has been mostly successful to date, somewhere around 30% of implant patients report an extended chestation period during which it's necessary to bind the breasts like Judy Garland in Wizard of Oz.

Share away. :)

And while I am occasionally up for a bit of breast binding, I don’t think I want any surgery. I got a new front hook bra, and that’s binding enough. Whoever thought trying to hook something in between extensive cleavage was a good idea was not thinking clearly. Neither was I when I bought the damn thing.

I got a new front hook bra, and that’s binding enough. Whoever thought trying to hook something in between extensive cleavage was a good idea was not thinking clearly. Neither was I when I bought the damn thing.

Yay, another Tits Out Tuesday!

Shit! There was an eyebrow thing???

A Spontaneous road trip that was a hell of a lot of fun—and nearly finished up my Christmas shopping that resulted in some unexpected news that’s none of my business, and makes me quite sad.

It’s been quite a day.

Back