Just one Line.

As she made the decision, a sense of well-being blossomed at her core. It could have been the mammies’ essence which approved of her choice, or Sylvie’s two fingers entering her, searching for and finding her sweet spot as they moved in and out, the mouth suckling at her breasts or the teeth nibbling at her nipples.
 
A line that did not make the cut:

"I could not state for a fact that he fucked his mother, but I was willing to assert it at the time."
 
"I was giving Nicky road head on the freeway when, just over the Rhode Island line, he turned onto an exit ramp going much too fast, sped down the street into a shopping center parking lot, doughnutted to a screeching stop and came in my mouth."
 
"I was giving Nicky road head on the freeway when, just over the Rhode Island line, he turned onto an exit ramp going much too fast, sped down the street into a shopping center parking lot, doughnutted to a screeching stop and came in my mouth."

Did you find a character for your line?

Following a tongue-ticking episode:

She laughed and gulped for air. "If you make me pee," she said, "Then you're the one that's going to be sleeping on the porch tonight."
 
from work in progress:-

"The Duke had planned a series of social engagements involving some local maidens and his wine merchant; the Baron had appointments with his builders and his farm managers."
 
She reached her right hand across the table and took my left hand, deftly moving her thumb so it was wrapped around mine, and pointed the rest of her fingers out away from my hand. I copied her gesture, so together our hands looked like a bird with its wings spread. “Birds in flight,” she whispered, waving her fingers like the flapping of a wing.

I closed my eyes, trying to hold back the fresh wave of tears as I mimicked her motion with my hand. “Birds in flight,” I managed between sniffs.

From an old story that, maybe one day, I'll get around to publishing here. :)
 
"Miriam was a beautiful woman with a smile like a window into her adventurous soul."

From my in-progress tale.
 
"February Fourteenth, fucking Valentine's Day, the venereal disease of the holiday calendar," I muttered as I lie abed and evaluated the potential of the day, determined to skip my classes and call in sick to work.
 
"I'm the right hand of Donnie Bellino. You know what that means?

"That he uses you to jerk off?
 
A couple lines from what I'm playing with these days.

"Eddie..." I say again.

Laughing.

I go over to the other stall and push the door open. He's squatting on the toilet.

He looks up at me. "You found me."

"I did. I didn't know we were playing hide and seek though. Should we go home now? I think I have your jacket," I tell him.
 
The line that produced the title for my in-progress VDay contest entry:

"Camile leaned into her brother's touch and brushed his ear with her lips. She whispered, 'If you’ll be my bodyguard, then I’ll be your dirty Valentine.'"
 
This is one of those "Did I really write that" lines:

As he steered out of the harbor he passed the silhouettes of the ancient captain’s houses, each with it’s Widow’s Walk where, for generations, the wives of the seafarers would watch for the sails of their men as they returned from the sea.
 
“If you want this whole vacation to be all cuddles and foursomes and sexy psychic bonding, I’m down with that. As long as we don’t forget the money laundering.”
 
He grimaced, "Shit. That was not at all what I was expecting. Put it back on."
 
"I was giving Nicky road head on the freeway when, just over the Rhode Island line, he turned onto an exit ramp going much too fast, sped down the street into a shopping center parking lot, doughnutted to a screeching stop and came in my mouth."

I live in RI and was wondering what the hell was going on at Dunkin' that day.
 
"Wait, one fucking broad took out your crew and did this to you?"
"Yeah."
"And you didn't offer her a fucking job?"
 
I've heard that one in real life.

I've used it in real life.

My best line was the first exchange I had with my wife. Saw her in a bar where I was playing darts. She was with some yuppie dink who was leaving her alone all night to talk to his friends.

Hey green eyes can I get you a drink?

I'm here with someone.

Does he know that? Look me up when you're tired of being ignored by mister hot shot.

Half hour later....

Now 18 years later she must really be regretting it:D
 
Back
Top