You are MINE (closed)

She laid back once more purring at her cops eager affections.

So very obedient. Such actions deserves a reward. I think you have earned over your wonderful service over our time together... Make love to me my cop.
 
Greg went happily back to eating Gabriella's wonderful pussy when she mentioned a reward. He hesitated in his oral attentions for a split second as he absorbed what she meant.

Surely she didn't... but she did!

Greg wasted no time getting up off the floor. His cock had drooled the whole time his face had been in Gabriella's pussy, so he knew that, between her lubrication and his own, entering her would be no difficulty whatsoever.

For a moment, he stood and analyzed the look on Gabriella's face, but it displayed no guile, no hidden agenda that she might be cornering him into any further kind of punishment. Her pussy looked so wet and inviting, and Greg's cock screamed to let him in.

Greg wrapped his arms around Gabriella's shapely thighs and raised them up to give him the best access, then moved his cock forward. It already pointed toward her pussy hole, it wasn't going to take a lot of aiming to get it inside.

God, it was so hot when his head got inside her, and he was so horny, he could hardly keep from cumming right then and there. However, he managed to hold back enough to slowly but steadily push his entire thick length into Gabriella's incredible pussy.
 
She purred reaching her hands to toy fingertips over his chest.

Lay down Greg you are more than welcome to join me here.
 
Gabriella stopping him just as he was getting started confused him. He didn't mind standing, but if she wanted him to lay with her, he would certainly comply.

Though it pained him to pull out so soon, he dragged himself out of Gabriella's pussy, then got into the bed with her, drawing her in close to him.

"Will you ride me, Gabriella? I'd love to see you on top."
 
I believe that will be perfect Greg.

She moved to straddle him with a wink and moving for him to return to being deep within her before she moved his wrists with a devious smile and restrained his wrists to the bed as she began to ride.

Much better.
 
Greg watched eagerly as Gabriella sinuously maneuvered herself over him, expertly positioned her pussy over his cock, then lowered her hot hole over him. She'd only gotten about halfway down his shaft when she gave an evil grin, then reached for Greg's wrists, then pinned him to the bed. He was riveted down at the wrists and hips, and he couldn't have been happier.

When she cooed, "Much better," his only reaction was a breathy, "Thank you, Mistress." If he died right then and there, he'd be a happy man.
 
She grinned and began to ride her cop slowly at first with a smile. Her body lifting till he nearly fell from her then dropping back down again and again.
 
Greg loved how Gabriella rode his cock. Most women would have just rocked back and forth, and it would have worked for them both. Gabriella was taking advantage of the angle of her body as she held him down and used a move Greg liked to use on occasion, pulling almost completely out, then going the complete length of his cock back in again. Feeling it the other way around was especially delicious. He could feel the opening of Gabriella's pussy grip all the way up, then all the way down, in an agonizingly wonderful fucking sensation.

She knew just how slow to go to delay Greg's orgasm, because had it been up to him, he'd have just fucked normally, and with as aroused as this whole episode had made him, he'd have cum within a few strokes. Several minutes passed, and his cum was about three quarters of the way there, but her pace was holding it right at that level. It was delightfully maddening, and the tease had him quivering with sexual anticipation. If he had use of his hands, he'd just grab Gabriella's hips and start to pound her fast and hard, but his submissive side was relishing the deliberation, as frustrating as it was.

Besides, she hadn't said he could cum. She'd only said he could fuck her. He hoped she would let him cum. He'd gladly clean her up afterward, if only she would let him unload in her pussy...
 
She smiled down at him deviously.

Talk to me Greg... You know I love to hear what and how my cop is feeling and thinking in our moments together.
 
Talk? She wanted him to talk? He could barely think. The only thing on his mind was releasing his cum into this gorgeous dominatrix.

"Oh god," he panted, "You're so beautiful. Your pussy feels so incredible. Please, may I cum inside you? I'll clean you up after. Please, I need to cum in your pussy."
 
Hearing him she purred and began to ride faster with the rise and fall staring into his eyes. She wanted to hear the begging more as she rode. She wanted him to do just what he had offered as well her own gasping revealing her own orgasm simmering violently beneath the surface.

More Greg...
 
"Oh fuck," Greg managed as Gabriella began to fuck him harder.

"Please, let me cum. Oh god. Let me fill your cunt. I'll eat your pussy right after. Please, just let me cum."
 
Feeling her own ready to engulf her she growled a desire filled yes to him before staring deep into his eyes. Sharing that moment looking deep into each other's eyes was nearly as intoxicating as the release itself.

Yes...
 
Gabriella smiled at Greg's desperation. For a moment, she hesitated, and he was afraid she was going to deny him the release he so needed, but then he heard her say, "Yes," and then her pussy started clamping down harder around his cock, and she started to cum.

Greg took that "Yes," as his permission to unload in her.

As his beautiful mistress came on his stiff cock, Greg released a load of cum into her clasping pussy with a yell. She still held him down, and that only enhanced the eroticism of the moment for him.

It seemed his orgasm didn't want to end. Greg came and came, filling Gabriella's glorious cunt with his sticky seed. It wasn't until his orgasm started to subside that he realized what he'd promised earlier...
 
She laid there with him for a long tender moment before allowing him to slip from her. Leaving him locked down to the bed she moved her body up so that he could do just as he offered. Her womanhood a breath away from his lips as she gripped his hair.

As you were saying love?
 
As he released the last of his orgasm into Gabriella's amazing pussy, the promise he'd made while she fucked him flooded into his brain.

It wasn't the first time for him. He'd had other mistresses insist on clean-up duty after he filled them, and hell, he got it straight from the source from the couple of men who'd topped him, but he was in that gray area now, where it just didn't appeal anymore. He'd have said almost anything to get her to agree to letting him cum, which is exactly what he'd done. Now, though, he didn't care to anymore. It wasn't that he found it repulsive or anything, he just wasn't interested anymore.

Gabriella wasn't taking that into account, though. She laid on him for a minute or so as his cock shrank and eventually popped free of her. She then started moving up his body, and he knew where she was headed.

After not too long, her pussy hovered over his face, mere inches from his lips. He found it remarkable that she was still so tight, none of his load leaked out. He'd half expected her to lose most of his cum along the way, but her muscle control must have been tremendous. It was obvious she'd been fucked, and that was sexy as hell.

He wasn't so enthused anymore about what she wanted him to do, even though he'd eaten her pussy with gusto earlier.

When she felt he'd waited too long, Gabriella reached a hand into his hair and pulled it toward her waiting slit.

"As you were saying, love," she cooed in a most seductive manner, the loving tone contradicted by the blaze of arousal in her face.

Reluctantly, Greg extended his tongue, knowing when she eased her muscles, a flood of his own cream mixed with hers was going to flow from her and into his mouth. And he'd promised to "clean her," so just letting it run off onto the bed wasn't going to be an option...
 
Is there a problem Greg?

A brow raised as she looked deep into his eyes.
 
Greg looked into Gabriella's expectant eyes, knowing there was no backing out. Even if he hadn't told her he'd do this, if she wanted it, he wouldn't be able to deny her.

His cock started to swell again when he said, "None, Mistress," then opened his mouth...
 
She wriggled her hips against his mouth wanting to feel his tongue on her once again.

You know to tell me if there is a problem my dear sweet Greg.
 
Gabriella seemed to be enjoying his sudden discomfort quite a bit. Greg realized it was his own stupid fault, for letting his desperation get the better of him. Still, she was one of the best looking dommes he'd known, and there were far worse things she could be expecting him to do...

Grabbing Gabriella's thighs, he pressed his face into her pussy once again and began to lick, intending to get as many orgasms out of her as she could stand, and she'd be as clean as he could get her when he was finished...
 
She was different in a willing union. She was more sensual and did not seek any discomfort for her subs unless it was fun and pleasurable for both of them. Unlike when she broke a vermin male into a submissive plaything.

Greg was willing and eager and so loving and tender.

Her mind dismissed all thought as her hands moved to his hair and her hips moved to ride his mouth giving just as he was eagerly giving.

Yes... Greg.... So... Very...
 
As Greg ate her, her muscles relaxed, and the cum poured from her well-fucked pussy hole and onto his tongue. He had to admit, the combination of her fluids combined with his own was a whole lot tastier than his cum alone. He licked and swallowed, licked and swallowed, catching every thick drop of his cum that fell from her.

Now that his arousal was rising once again, he was getting more and more into the task of cleaning Gabriella's pussy with his mouth. Before long, he was eating her and himself with relish.

Gabriella even started to grind on his face as if she was fucking him, and in a way she was. He wanted her to cum again and again, with or without his cum in her.
 
She stared down watching him. Her hips circling and grinding as she gasped. He was by far next to perhaps one other the most sell trained tongue she owned. Her mind danced over that space behind the bar between the cooler and the sink. Imagining him kneeling back there only to use that well skilled tongue on her as she cleaned up the glasses.
 
Greg licked and licked, and wouldn't stop until ordered to do so. He was back to enjoying himself, enjoying the taste, the sounds, the movements. He wasn't sure what Gabriella would want to do once she came, but whatever it was, he was ready for it.
 
Orgasm began to build at just how intoxicating and hungry his tongue was. She gasped watching him her hips rolling and grinding as she bit her lip.

Yes Greg... Yes....

Orgasm washed over her as she used one hand gripping his hair holding him to her and her other hand on the headboard top rail as she felt her body shaking from the orgasm.
 
Back
Top