Cum shooter or cum dribbler?

Q

qazmlp1

Guest
90% of the time I am a dribbler and even on the occasions I do shoot, it is only the initial spurt followed by the rest dribbling out. Because of this, I am fascinated by cocks that shoot big loads everywhere with multiple spurts and seemingly no control over it.

Typically the times I do shoot are when I am extremely horny and have not cum in a few days but are there any other reasons why some guys shoot and some guys dribble?

Apologies for using shoot and dribble but could not think of any better alternatives. Suggestions welcome!
 
I am also a dribbler and very rarely "shoot" when I cum. It would be nice to be able to spray like a firehouse sometimes but also makes things a lot more difficult to clean up! Different strokes for different folks I guess
 
I shoot, though not as vigorously as I did when I was younger. Of course how far I shoot depends how strong the orgasm is. I had always assumed that shooting was the norm but I may be wrong. I can make myself dribble ( actually I prefer the term 'oozing'!) if I edge and then go over the edge very carefully, especially if using prostate stimulation. Although the climax is not as intense that way it is a nice sensation, lasts longer.

Question for the oozers: have you always been an oozer or were you more of a shooter when younger?

I guess you can increase your shooting power by doing the right sort of exercises with your pelvic floor muscles (if that is the right term for guys!)
 
My ejaculations which feel like they have a lot of energy about them are the ones I have deep inside my woman's puss, so what is actually goin' on in there I don't know, except that she loves the feeling too. I very rarely reach that level of Wham about ejaculating in any other context, but I remember once, solo and lounging nearly horizontal on the bed, spattering my right nipple and a nice streak from there to a pool in my belly button. Aged 61 so I guess that's not so bad? :eek:

Most times I get to that point and I'm not actually fucking I feel a sense of disappointment about that, and I really feel that's why most often it's a dribble.

To offer alternative words as you requested:

Spurting, and Oozing. Those two say it?
 
Yeah, it was definitely easier to shoot when I was younger. When I was in my 20's it would be multiple strong spurts in a row, each powerful enough to reach my chin if I was lying on my back. Fun, but very messy.

Now I only spurt if I haven't cum in a long time and I'm really aroused.
 
Like many others have replied I only 'shoot' initially, then the rest just flows out. So I guess I'm more of a 'flow er', LOL.
 
I'm a shooter, though not quite as far as when i was younger. I usually cum deep inside so its rare I see how far it shoots anymore. In my teens I could cum easily in her hair, on the headboard, or on the wall if I pulled out when fucking her from behind. the last time i pulled out it only reached her neck.
 
Two big shots followed by small dribbles when masturbating.

Sex I amp it up to three shots. Sex is always better than just my right hand.
 
As a 65 year old I don't shoot like I used to. I do remember good hard shoots pointed at my wife's cervix. They were hard enough for her to feel. Now I can shoot maybe two contractions worth and the rest dribbles. The shots don't go very far although sometimes I surprise myself with a good one.
 
If I'm standing up, you know, giving myself a treat in my morning shower, then I shoot quite strong. Maybe it's a pressure thing when I'm tensing my thighs? Definitely shoots stronger than when I'm lying down.
 
Shooter here. A few big sprays that have quite the distance and good amount. Of course the last parts will ooze out as it is squeezed from my shaft. Wife loves seeing it shoot out and I in turn love watching it shoot all over her.
 
Last edited:
As a 65 year old I don't shoot like I used to.

Yeah, I hear you!

To all the shooters, have fun with it while you can! Used to go half way to the ceiling, or over my head and into the headboard! :)
But, that's just another thing that goes away as you age.

Still have most of the volume, just not the velocity!
 
i turned into a dribbler about 45 :rolleyes:, a trickler about 51 ;) and now at 61 my OL:rose: doesn't need to worry about a mouthful :kiss:, it takes half an hour of head for her to get a drop. it does keep things less messy! :eek: don't get me wrong, i still cum just nothing comes out! :eek:
 
Ok, girl here. So I do neither ;) But I have a question for you guys; are kegels something that would help once upon a time shooters become once again shooters? Someone mentioned pressure maybe being a factor.

And for the ladies, does it make a difference to you and your level of satisfaction whether your guy dribbles or shoots?

For me, no, it doesn't matter one way or the other. I'm just happy he's come ;):rose:
 
And for the ladies, does it make a difference to you and your level of satisfaction whether your guy dribbles or shoots?

And, just for dribbles, does it matter if it's a small one shot splurt, or multiple splurts, enough to paint the house with?

:D
 
And, just for dribbles, does it matter if it's a small one shot splurt, or multiple splurts, enough to paint the house with?

:D

LOL

Speaking personally... no. Not generally. But there is a little added 'woohoo' factor in a big load ;) End of the day though, if he cums and I cum a few times, it's all good ;):rose:
 
My balls still pump it out pretty forcefully.....esp when I edge for a long time.
 
I used to be a real shooter, but when I hit the late 50's I quickly began to lose force. Now I'm mainly a dribbler.
 
...

And for the ladies, does it make a difference to you and your level of satisfaction whether your guy dribbles or shoots?

For me, no, it doesn't matter one way or the other. I'm just happy he's come ;):rose:

I prefer a shooter because I love the feeling of it when he's cumming inside of me. Not only that, I love the mess. At the end though it's his satisfacton that really matters to me so no.
 
Back
Top