Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

Soft sounds came from lips as she continued to rub her sex as Jonah had taught her. She could feel her nipples harden in her bra which made them sensitive as she worked her hand on her sex. She heard Jonah whisper in her ear, "Good god, you're beautiful. You have no idea how gorgeous a woman pleasuring herself is. Feel free to make yourself cum. Let it happen..." She frowned as she asked, "cum?"
 
Jonah was floored when Crystal asked, "Cum?" It had never occurred to him, in this day and age, that any person Crystal's age had never heard the word "come" in such a context, or didn't know what it meant.

Still, he didn't let his surprise stop him. He simply leaned back in and whispered, "Keep your eyes closed and surrender to all the sensations you're feeling. You'll know soon enough."
 
She could hear her own sounds of pleasure as she rubbed herself as Jonah had instructed. She was totally lost in the moment. She had forgotten entirely that she was out in public. She didn't care if anyone came along as her body trembled with sensations that she had never felt before. Her breathing sounded strange to her own ears. It was as if she was breathless but still she was breathing. Suddenly she heard Jonah's whispered words, "Good god, you're beautiful," she smiled at the compliment as she continued to let herself feel the pleasure. His whispered words sent chills through her as he continued to tell her, "You have no idea how gorgeous a woman pleasuring herself is. Feel free to make yourself cum. Let it happen..." She frowned as she whispered back, "Cum, what is that?"
 
Jonah told Crystal, "Don't worry about it. You'll know. Trust me. Just keep doing what you're doing." He didn't want to get into specifics so that she started thinking instead of just letting her body feel.

"You're doing just fine..."
 
She frowned a bit and shrugged her shoulders but kept moving her hand as he had told her to do. She felt her body moving against her own hand. Soft sounds left of lips to grow louder as she felt excitement building inside her. She thought she was becoming noisy when suddenly her body jerked, she cried out and felt wetness soak her panties. She heard her own heavy breathing as her body settled down. She was still feeling the aftershocks of what she had done when she opened her eyes in wonder and looked at him.
 
It was obvious from the look on Crystal's face that she'd hoped for an explanation. However, Jonah knew if he'd started doing so, she'd have latched onto what he was saying and would have concentrated on that, instead of the sensations she was causing herself, and he wanted her focus to be on her pussy, not his words.

Then, maybe a minute after he'd spoken his encouragement for her to orgasm, it began.

Jonah watched as Crystal crested the wave of feeling and launched into what he suspected was her first orgasm ever. There are few things sexier than a beautiful woman in the throes of climax, and Crystal, as beautiful as she already was, was even moreso as she succumbed to the inevitable pleasure she'd caused herself.

Jonah sat in amazement and arousal, seeing Crystal cum. It was one of the sexiest sights he'd witnessed in some time. He estimated that for almost a minute, Crystal's body shuddered. She did, however, recall that she was sitting in public, and greatly stifled the moans and cries that came to her lips, so she didn't surrender herself entirely. Still, it was a glorious spectacle, and for some time after the roller coaster ride was over, her body trembled occasionally as her breathing slowed.

Then, finally, her eyes slowly opened. They were wide with incredulity and she raised her head and turned it toward Jonah. The look on her face said she had been totally unaware that such feelings were possible, and especially that she could derive them from her own body.

Jonah saw another couple - older than the previous one - had witnessed Crystal's orgasm. The man looked rather shocked that this had happened in public view, but his lady friend/wife, whatever their relationship was, appeared to be highly aroused at having seen Crystal rub herself to climax there on the beach where she could watch. The man didn't know it, but Jonah suspected this fortunate soul was going to be the lucky recipient of some empathetic sex sometime in the very near future.

Nevertheless, he didn't dwell on the fact that there was an audience. He didn't want to call attention to it and trigger Crystal's insecurities once more, especially after seeing her give in to her body's needs.

Jonah reached up and placed a hand on her cheek and whispered, "That was beautiful. Would you like to do that again?"
 
Crystal never felt so satisfied in her life as she looked into Jonah's eyes. She had not known she had the ability to pleasure herself like that until Jonah had instructed her. She looked into his eyes as he placed his hand upon her cheek and whispered, "That was beautiful. Would you like to do that again?" She was about to say yes when she saw movement behind him and saw an older couple turn around and begin to walk away. She threw herself against his chest burying her face against his neck. Her face burned with a blush of shame as she knew the couple had seen what she had done.
 
Jonah could certainly tell that Crystal had enjoyed what she'd done, enjoyed what she'd learned about her own body. He knew from the slow, sleepy post-orgasmic smile she gave him that she was going to respond in the affirmative to his question, but then he noticed her eyes flick to the side, and her head turned sharply toward what she'd seen.

As the voyeurs scurried off, the realization of what she'd just done washed over Crystal's features. Horror fixed itself in her face, and her cheeks flushed bright red, evident even in the waning early evening light.

He expected her to stand up and rail at him for making her do such a thing in public, then storm off, their truce broken, but instead, to his surprise, she buried her face in his chest, shocked and humiliated.

Jonah gave Crystal a bit of time to stew over her feelings, but eventually he pulled her gently back, then lifted her chin so he could see into her eyes. They welled with embarrassed tears, but he made no comment of comfort. Instead, he praised her.

"That was wonderful," he told her quietly and earnestly. "It was a tremendously erotic thing. I'd venture a guess that that was the first time you ever even thought of using your body in such a manner.

"You were ready to admit to wanting more." He held up a hand to stop the protest he saw coming. "And you can have more.... And it doesn't have to be here."

He stood and offered a hand to help Crystal join him. "Would you like me to come home with you, and we can perhaps explore this newfound sensation together, in a little more private setting?"
 
Crystal could feel her stomach turn as shame overwhelmed her as she pressed her face hard against Jonah chest. She wanted to hide somewhere and was thinking about begging Jonah to hide her in the restaurant when he began to pull her back away from the protective security of his body. She felt the cool breeze brush against her hot face as Jonah lifted her chin to look into her eyes.

When he spoke it was to praise her which confused her even more, "That was wonderful, It was a tremendously erotic thing. I'd venture a guess that that was the first time you ever even thought of using your body in such a manner." She lowered her eyes in shame as he told her something she didn't want to hear, You were ready to admit to wanting more." She raised her eyes and opened her mouth ready to deny that when he raised his hand to stop her protest and continued, "And you can have more.... And it doesn't have to be here."

She thought about that as he stood and when he offered her his hand she took it. As she stood and looked into his eyes he asked her, "Would you like me to come home with you, and we can perhaps explore this newfound sensation together, in a little more private setting?" It didn't take her long to nod her head yes.
 
Jonah was thrilled when Crystal's chin dipped just a fraction of an inch in assent to his offer to explore these new sensations with her further. He'd been afraid her sudden embarrassment at the realization she'd just pleasured herself in a very public place would have changed her mind about the whole situation. The idea that she wanted him to be there as she discovered more about herself sexually pleased him greatly.

They walked back down the beach toward his nephew's restaurant, not saying much. Jonah was content to let Crystal think about what she'd just done, and any embarrassment aside, think about the sensations she'd caused herself.

When it came time to put shoes back on, as he'd done each time they'd come to the stairs that led to the beach, he knelt in front of Crystal and helped with her shoes. To his delight, she just closed her eyes and let him take whatever time he desired, even when he obviously had finished and simply caressed her legs. For a woman her age, Crystal was learning a lot about herself in a very short amount of time.

Finally, though, he straightened and led her back to their cars, then followed her to her house. When they stood at the front door, he stopped her as she reached the key to the lock.

"This is going to sound ominous, but I'd like you to invite me in your home. No, I'm not Dracula, and I can enter without your permission, but if you make the invitation, it will mean to me that you truly want me to help you with this, and to be there when you learn new things about you and your body."
 
Crystal walked beside Jonah feeling secure in his company. She realized she trusted him like not other. She did not question why she felt that way but just accepted it as they walked down the beach to his nephew's restaurant. She thought about what she had done and the pleasure she had felt. She refused to remember the embarrassment and spoil the moments of pure pleasure he had taught her to accept.

When they got to the restaurant she smiled as Jonah knelt before her and helped her put her shoes on again. She closed her eyes enjoying the touch of his large warm hands on her legs. She liked his caresses and wanted more. She made a sound of disappointment as he stopped touching her and opened her eyes to see him stand up. She raised her face up to so she could look into his eyes. She followed as he led her back to the cars. She smiled at him as she stepped into hers and waited for him to go to his car.

On the way home she kept an eye in the rear view mirror making sure he was following her. As they parked their cars she could feel excitement running through her. She knew he was behind her as she opened the gate and walked through her front yard to the front door. She pulled the key out of her purse but when she moved to press it into the lock he stopped her. She thought he had changed his mind and didn't want to be with her. She was surprised by how much that thought hurt her as she looked up into his eyes.

When he began to speak she listened attentively, "This is going to sound ominous, but I'd like you to invite me in your home. No, I'm not Dracula, and I can enter without your permission, but if you make the invitation, it will mean to me that you truly want me to help you with this, and to be there when you learn new things about you and your body." Her eyes sparkled with happiness as she smiled at him and told him, "I would like you to come into my home and be part of my life.
 
When he heard, "I would like you to come into my home and be part of my life," Jonah's cock stiffened. He didn't really think Crystal would change her mind so quickly, but he had just gotten her to masturbate in a very public place, and a part of him expected her to be just a little freaked out by that fact.

It seemed she'd recovered from her initial shock, though, because the smile she turned to him in invitation was warm and open, and while she seemed a little stiff, most likely at the prospect of having another person in her home - something Jonah was pretty sure she didn't have often - she appeared to truly want him to come inside with her.

"Well, then, lead on, my dear," he replied, suddenly greatly anticipating what would transpire next.
 
"Well, then, lead on, my dear," Crystal smiled brightly at his words as she led him into her home. She was very proud of her home and she knew it was neat and clean. She led him into the living room and asked him, "Would you like something to drink, tea, coffee, some ice water?" It was obvious she was not use to having men in her home or even any visitors. The door to her library was ajar. She noticed it and hurried over to the door and closed it before sitting down on the edge of the couch nervously. She looked at him expectantly waiting to see what he wanted to drink.
 
With a bright smile, Crystal unlocked the door and flung it wide, offering for Jonah, her guest to step in ahead of her. He obliged, stepping to the side when he entered, to allow both her entry and to give her room to close the door once again. He felt it was also polite, in that he didn't end up deep into the house before the owner.

Crystal got the door closed and turned to face Jonah. A brief look of alarm crossed her face, but it swiftly faded, as she went to a slightly open door across the room and pulled it shut. Her reaction made Jonah wonder what kind of secrets might lie behind that door, that Crystal didn't want him to know about. He'd find out, but for the moment, it would have to remain a mystery.

That bit of security taken care of, Crystal smiled a little less certainly and asked, "Would you like something to drink? ...Tea, coffee, some ice water?"

Jonah tried to reassure her with the smile he turned back to her. "Water would be fine, thank you.

"But first, come over here, please." He pointed to the patch of floor directly in front of him.
 
Crystal felt a bit more at ease as Jonah smiled at her and said, "Water would be fine, thank you. Her smile faded a bit as he told her, "But first, come over here, please." She looked down at the floor to the place he had pointed at on the floor. She felt a bit nervous as she slowly walked to that spot which was directly in front of him. She looked into his eyes feeling nervous for no apparent reason. She knew she had invited him into her home so why should she feel uncomfortable now. She felt she should say something to him but was at a loss as to what to say.
 
The pleasant smile Crystal had worn since she came back from her hasty closing of the mystery door faded at Jonah's order. He wasn't sure what she'd expected, inviting him into her home, but it apparently wasn't this.

However, uncertain as she may have been, she slowly stepped over and placed herself into the spot he'd indicated. Her eyes were studiously examining the rug so she wouldn't have to show him her obvious discomfort.

"Look at me," Jonah commanded, though not in a stern tone. Slowly Crystal's gaze rose up his seated form until their eyes met.

"Much better," he said. "Your eyes are too pretty too keep them pointed toward the floor. I'll let you know if I don't want you to look at me."
 
Crystal felt like a small child as she looked at the floor. It was as if she had done something wrong and was going to get punished. She had never been punished in her whole life but that was how she felt. She had never felt so uncomfortable in her own home before. She jumped a bit when Jonah suddenly made a command, "Look at me." She frowned as she lifted her head and looked into his eyes. His voice was somewhat gentler as he said, "Much better, your eyes are too pretty too keep them pointed toward the floor." She was about to smile when he finished his thought, "I'll let you know if I don't want you to look at me." She frowned again and told him, "Maybe this was not such a good idea."
 
At Crystal's uncertain comment regarding her current feelings toward the situation, Jonah gently shushed her.

"It's okay. You're safe. I'd never do anything to harm you."

With that, he reached for her leg and began to remove her shoes, just as he had on the beach. However, this time, he made a deliberate show of caressing her beautiful legs, taking time after the shoes lay on the floor to feel them properly. He didn't stop at the hem of her skirt this time, either. No, he let his hands roam where he wanted, even going so far as to slide them all the way up her thighs, until he felt the seam of Crystal's panties against his fingertips. He didn't slip his fingers over the fabric, though. They weren't that far in the relationship yet.

As he ran his hands all over her shapely legs, Jonah looked into Crystal's eyes to get her reaction...
 
She heard Jonah shush her before he told her, "It's okay. You're safe. I'd never do anything to harm you." She relaxed as he reached for her leg and removed her shoe as he had on the beach. His hands were gentle and soothing as he caressed her legs after removing her other shoe. She closed her eyes savoring his touch as he caressed her legs up to her thighs. She could feel his fingers by her pantie and a strange anticipation began to overtake her. She opened her eyes to see him looking into them as his hands ran over her legs. She whispered, "Your touch feels so good." She was surprised that she had said that to him.
 
Jonah carefully watched Crystal's reaction to his hands on her, particularly when they got so close to her sex. His fingers still brushed her panties, tracing all along the sensitive seam where fabric and flesh met, when her eyes opened and she gazed with astonished pleasure down into his.

"Your touch feels so good," she breathed in wonder.

With a smile, Jonah took that as a cue, and slid one hand over, letting it rest against the tight crotch of her underwear, then carried it down over the warmth of her cloth-covered pussy...
 
Her eyes were still intensely looking into his as he smiled at her. She moaned out her pleasure as his warm hand rested against her crotch of her underwear, "AAAHHH". She closed her eyes savoring the feeling that ran through her before she opened her eyes again and told him, "I want more." She felt no embarrassment and she refused to overthink what she was asking for. She just knew this was right especially with Jonah.
 
Crystal's reaction to his fingers gliding over her over-sensitized pussy was exactly as he'd hoped. For a few seconds, her eyes closed, the better to savor the sensations shuddering through her body, but when they eventually opened, she panted, "I want more."

Without hesitation, Jonah told her, "Remove your panties."
 
Crystal was looking into Jonah's eyes when he answered her quickly, "Remove your panties." She suddenly felt shy. She had never been naked in front of anyone. She knew he was only telling her to remove her panties but she felt hesitate to do that. Emotions flashed through her and she was sure he could see them in her eyes. Her need for more finally won out and she slipped off her panties and closed her eyes again.
 
Jonah saw the conflict flash through Crystal. Surely she'd expected to be told to do something along this line at some time? He could see that "fight-or-flight" urge come over her again, but after several seconds, she reached up under her skirt and slid her panties to the floor, then stood there before him, fists clenched loosely, her eyes clamped shut. He could tell she was steeling herself for the next order, afraid for what he may ask of her next.

There was still nothing revealed to Jonah. She was still dressed, so he couldn't see the parts of Crystal's anatomy that had been revealed by her underwear's removal, but to look at Crystal's rigid stance, you'd have thought he'd stood her totally nude in the center of the restaurant.

Jonah chuckled inwardly at Crystal's innocence.

"Very good," he praised. He leaned over and picked the panties up off the floor where Crystal had left them. Even from where he sat, he could smell the arousal that impregnated the fabric. It was an intoxicating odor. It certainly made his cock stand up and take notice beneath his trousers.

"Smell them," he finally said quietly.
 
Crystal heard Jonah chuckle and frowned. She wondered if he was making fun of her. She was about to open her eyes and tell him to leave as she felt insulted when he told her, "Very good." His praise confused her and she began to second guess herself. Maybe she was being to sensitive. She decided to relax a bit. She felt Jonah press her silk panties in her hand. Her eyes snapped open when he told her, "Smell them." She frowned at him and than said, "Smell them, what for, isn't that what men do?"
 
Back
Top