Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe *hugs* lol yes yes lots of catching up to do :) I'm doing well yes, just got over the flu.

I heard that flew was wicked. Damn those ever adapting virus's. My state (Florida) didn't get hit TOO hard by it this year; but I hear it was really bad elsewhere. I'm glad you're over it now....it's horrible having the flu and no one to take care of you and make it all better :(

I had left you a PM about, oh maybe 3 weeks ago now? It might be lost in a sea of other PM's at this point, so let me know if I should send it again to save you the trouble of digging for it.

Yes it was a crappy few days but I'm thankful I'm over it!

Yea just send me another pm lol

I heard that flew was wicked. Damn those ever adapting virus's. My state (Florida) didn't get hit TOO hard by it this year; but I hear it was really bad elsewhere. I'm glad you're over it now....it's horrible having the flu and no one to take care of you and make it all better :(

I had left you a PM about, oh maybe 3 weeks ago now? It might be lost in a sea of other PM's at this point, so let me know if I should send it again to save you the trouble of digging for it.

Good morning Eric, Daddy PA and all of the amazing daddies and my wonderful sisters!

Good morning all you Daddy Doms and little girls. Other than saying good morning, I wanted to take the time to remind all you gorgeous and wonderful littles that you're very special girls. You are all little princesses, (except sometimes when you arent :devil: ) and special to someone...or a lot of someones. The search to find one's Daddy is a hard one; just as a Daddy's search to find his little girl is rife with disappointment....but never forget your worth, how special you are, and to keep going until that person who can recognize all of you for what you are drags you onto their knee and gives you that first, perfect, spanking. :heart:

Ahhhh....thank you so much and a special good morning to you!! You are right, (as daddies often are) that the search can be long and difficult. I lucked out my first time (or so I thought) and we all can see how that ended. :( I remember one night not long ago he & I were in bed having 'pillow talk' and I said that I didn't think I would ever want another daddy, he said the same about a little girl and I have some guilt over that. I am slowly getting over that, since he is the one that bailed, not a peep in 3 weeks now. I know that it had nothing to do with me, I was a good girl. :heart:

I just started seeing a guy, not a daddy, but the potenial is there and he knows I am involved in this lifestyle. He just doesn't think he could have a grown woman call him daddy..hehe. Anyone that knows me well, can tell you I can be very persuasive and I doubt he will mind when I look up at him with my big green eyes and say 'Please Daddy'. :D He reminds me A LOT of ex- Daddy tho..what is it with me & short, Greek guys? ~giggles~

Have a wonderful day and I wish nothing but the best for all of the daddies and little girls! :rose:

I know i was a little scared I may end up in the hospital. :/

It has been going around really bad all over the midwest! I'm happy to hear that you are doing better now!! :rose:

I had my flu shot and so far, so good..but I probably just jinxed myself!

Good morning to you, INL, and everyone else that snuck in while I was making breakfast. Blueberry pancakes anyone?!:)

Last edited:
Good for youu Cookie & good luck. BehavoirMod, well said. Also thank you for your support & the PM the other day. INL take care & stay warm, my feather are working OT here, wind gusts up to 60mph!!!!

Thankyou so much Cookie :)

Well I'm the dumb one and didn't get one this year!

It has been going around really bad all over the midwest! I'm happy to hear that you are doing better now!! :rose:

Yes it was a crappy few days but I'm thankful I'm over it!

Yea just send me another pm lol

I'm sorry little one...it seems my sent folder was cleared out sometime after I sent that to you....I no longer have a copy....but you still do, somewhere in that mess of an inbox lol.

Thankyou so much Cookie :)

Well I'm the dumb one and didn't get one this year!

You aren't dumb, sis! I usually don't get them, but since I volunteer so much at the school, they said I HAD to. It didn't hurt and I only felt icky for a few hours. The kids thought it was great that I had to get a shot so I could go to school. :)

Brrr!! Do we need to get the family blankie out again, Daddy PA? It was amazing here yesterday, hit about 70 and today..32 at the moment! I am almost relieved that we aren't going to church (youngest thought it would be a good idea to eat a half of box of jello) and can stay in.

Peaches is coming over for lunch today!!! WOOHOO!!

INL- You can come to our slumber party! :)

Oh no!!! I feel bad now I work at a school and I'm not made to go and get one. I'm terrified of needles so i never got a flu shot this year :/ I think on of my kids gave it to me, it so bad at my place they had to shut the school down for flu.

You aren't dumb, sis! I usually don't get them, but since I volunteer so much at the school, they said I HAD to. It didn't hurt and I only felt icky for a few hours. The kids thought it was great that I had to get a shot so I could go to school. :)

Brrr!! Do we need to get the family blankie out again, Daddy PA? It was amazing here yesterday, hit about 70 and today..32 at the moment! I am almost relieved that we aren't going to church and can stay in.

Peaches is coming over for lunch today!!! WOOHOO!!

INL- You can come to our slumber party! :)

Oh no!!! I feel bad now I work at a school and I'm not made to go and get one. I'm terrified of needles so i never got a flu shot this year :/ I think on of my kids gave it to me, it so bad at my place they had to shut the school down for flu.

Oh my!!! Somehow, I don't think that you not getting the shot would help the school as a whole and would have prevented a shut down, so don't feel bad!

My 8 & 6 yr old have had it and missed almost an entire week of class. I am very careful about handwashing and germs in general, but we can't clean the air everytime someone exhales.

I know I've been stressing to the kids how important handwashing is!! I just want them all happy and healthy I hate hearing them all sick.

Oh my!!! Somehow, I don't think that you not getting the shot would help the school as a whole and would have prevented a shut down, so don't feel bad!

My 8 & 6 yr old have had it and missed almost an entire week of class. I am very careful about handwashing and germs in general, but we can't clean the air everytime someone exhales.

Hello lovely people how is your Sunday going?

A quiet one here as I have to work the night shift tonight :(

Good morning to you, INL, and everyone else that snuck in while I was making breakfast. Blueberry pancakes anyone?!:)

"Good Morning ALL - Daddies and Baby Girls - Cookie if you'd told me you were planning blueberry pancakes and not going to church I'd have planned to come earlier!:D Just kidding - will take me a bit to get enough coffee in my system and get ready to come over regardless.... But I'll see you SOON!"

"Daddy PA you stay low to the ground, do we need to tie a string around your little ankle?:rolleyes:"

"Sis Para I'm CERTAIN that you not getting the shot is not responsible for closing your school - I never got my shot either and now that I'm sort of thinking maybe I might I can't seem to find one (phew!;))"

"Daddy BeMod that was the loveliest thing - here's hoping that this is the year that all the Daddies with empty laps and all the lost lonely Baby Girls find each other!":kiss:

"To all the rest of my Sisters and our Daddies - have a great day - cold again but sun shining! Be well, be happy and know that you are loved!" :rose:

Folks that are getting this nasty flu have also gotten this year's flu shot. It sounds like they missed this strain in their shot profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back