The Fugitives (Closed for rvplymates)

Melinda felt the unbelievable pleasure washing through her body as the stranger touched and kissed her. His tongue found its way into her mouth and played with her own tongue as his hands moved over her breasts and his hips moved so she could feel his shaft getting harder and stiffer as it pressed against her sex. She could feel a strange wetness between her legs as sounds of pleasure slipped from her lips.

She could feel his huge shaft pressing against her clit harder as his mouth muffled the sound of her pleasure. It felt as if his shaft had a mind of its own as it pressed harder against her vagina opening. She could feel it press into the entrance and rub her clit even harder. It felt good almost as if it belonged where it was going. She felt a need to say no but stifled it as her body responded to his lifting up and toward the mammoth shaft. She knew then that she could not stop her body from getting what it had needed for a long time now. All the strange cravings suddenly made sense and she knew this was what she had been missing.

She found herself responding to his kisses giving as good as she was getting. Her arms wrapped tightly around him, her hands moved over his hard muscular back. She was returning his passionate kisses when she felt one of his hands between her legs. She gasped when she felt his warm hand on her sex. He suddenly stopped kissing her and she opened her eyes and saw his eyes staring into her own.

Her eyes opened wider as she felt his fingers slid inside of her. She felt them move inside of her, touching places that no other man had touched before. She stiffened for a moment before she gave herself over to the pleasure of his touch. She felt his fingers exploring her deeply and heard a strange wet sound as she moaned in pleasure that soon became a frenzy as she opened her legs wider for him. She could feel her body moving to a rythum that she had never felt or move to before as his fingers explored her most secret place.
 
Greg saw her eyes open wider when he slipped his fingers inside her hot sex. He watched her eyelids half close and then a moan came from the lips when her legs spread open a bit further allowing his fingers to dive deeper into her.

While his fingers slid in and out of her pussy, his thumb found her clit and began to rub it gently. Their combined breathing was growing more rapid as the passion rose in both of them. Leaning over her, he started kissing her neck, nibbling on the soft skin. She tasted so good after her shower. His tongue flicked against her skin, sliding downward to the mounds waiting for him.

"Ohhh so beautiful," he whispered just before his lips found a hard nipple waiting for him. Sucking it into his mouth, his teeth nipped at the tip of the hard nub, feeling her body respond. When he was satisfied with one nipple his lips made a wet trail to the other one, giving it the same special treatment.

He wanted her in the worse way .... wanted to feel his cock inside her .... wanted to feel her body squirming under his as he took her. There were so many passionate things they could try and so many other positions but he didn't want to scare her off for her first time. He wanted her to have an experience that would peak her interest in the art of sexual satisfaction.

The way her body was responding, she was getting more and more excited. There was no doubt her body was ready and willing to give in to the sexual experience. And he could see that her mind was not far behind as her moans grew louder and more pronounced while he softly rubbed her clit and sucked on her nipples.

It was obvious that she had only seen pictures of naked men and had never held onto a hard cock. He lifted his lips off one hard nipple and then got on his knees. His fingers continued to tease her pussy while his stiff cock pointed directly at her.

"Before you get to feel my cock in your cunt. I want you to touch and feel it," he said looking into her eyes now filled with lust.
 
The sensations running through her were unbelievable as his fingers slid in and out of her. She gasped as he found her clit and rubbed it oh so gently adding a kind of electricity through her body. She felt almost breathless as she felt his mouth on her neck, kissing and nibbling as his tongue licked over her skin. She could feel her vagina pushing harder against his hand as if it wanted more. Her body was coming alive as if it knew what it wanted and was going to get it whether her brain liked it or not. She felt his tongue move over her body driving her wildly into need. She heard him whisper, "Ohhh so beautiful," before he drew one of nipples into his mouth. She gasped in pleasure as he sucked at it and could feel his teeth teasing it making her moans even louder. She know her body was wraithing wildly as he licked his way to her other nipple and she moaned once more as he sucked that one into his mouth in such a way that she was thrashing wildly on the bed. She felt as if she was drowning in sensations and could feel her heart pounding as her body craved more. She couldn't stop the loud moans and groans that slipped from her lips as he rubbed her clit and sucked her nipples. She could tell she was on the brink of something but as of yet she did not know what it was.

She could feel him moving but his fingers still played with her clit as she moaned loudly. She opened her eyes when she heard him speak, "Before you get to feel my cock in your cunt. I want you to touch and feel it." She lowered her eyes and saw his huge shaft pointing at her. She trembled afraid that it would not fit inside of her. She briefly thought of the pain that it could give her but still she reached for it and felt how hard and huge it really was. She looked up into his eyes and told him, "I don't think it will fit."
 
Greg saw her eyes glance down at this cock and felt a small trembling in her body. He could tell she was still fighting those inner demons but the lust in her body won out and she tentatively touched his shaft.

Her body was responding to his fingers, slowly making the passion in her body grow as he teased her clit. Her brain may have wanted to call a halt to the pleasures of sex but her body was telling him otherwise.

He smiled down at her as she looked up into his eyes and told him, "I don't think it will fit."

"Trust me Melinda it will fit and you will feel some wonderful sensations after it's in your pussy. Now go ahead and touch it..... " He groaned when her fingers tightened around the shaft. "That's it baby run your hand up and down my cock and then feel my swollen balls."

The moment of truth was near for her and he knew that once she experienced his cock in her hand and then inside her pussy she would either love the feeling of having sex or hate it. He was betting on her loving it.
 
Fear surged through her and she wanted to tell him he should stop but overpowering passion stopped her from saying it as his fingers drove her wild with need. She saw him smiling and wondered why and then he told her, "Trust me Melinda it will fit and you will feel some wonderful sensations after it's in your pussy. Now go ahead and touch it..... " He groaned when her fingers tightened around the shaft. "That's it baby run your hand up and down my cock and then feel my swollen balls."

She moved her hand slowly still frightened by what she was about to do. She wrapped her hand around it and felt the soft skin but the hardness of it made her tremble. She moved her hand up and down it and felt the heat radiate from it. She moved her hand down further as he had told her and gently felt his hard round balls. Her own breathing increased as he rubbed her clit faster. She moaned as she moved her hand and wriggled on the bed. She was breathing hard and a new need came over her as she pressed his cock against her vagina entrance where his fingers were still at work.
 
Greg moaned when she wrapped her fingers around his stiff cock. She was tentative as her hand slowly moved up and down the length of it. His breathing grew harder as her hand explored his member. He felt it jerk in her hand causing more lust moans to escape his lips.

He noticed that when he rubbed her clit a bit faster and applied more pressure, her legs opened wider and her body began to squirm on the bed. Looking into her eyes he saw that she was slowly losing the battle and soon her body would take full control.

He groaned when her fingers scraped along the length of his cock and then cupped his cum filled balls. He too was fast approaching the point where he needed to feel her sex enveloping his cock.

Her breathing was becoming more ragged, matching his own hard breathing as he stared into her eyes. Moving between her open thighs he felt her hand move back to his cock and then she pulled it against the opening of her vagina. This was the point where either she shirked away or accepted the fact that she was going to feel a cock in her pussy for the very first time.

He looked for the sign of refusal in her eyes and only saw lust. "That's it baby rub my cock on your hot pussy," he called out in a heavy raspy breath. Now was the time before her mind took control.

Pushing his hips forward he felt the heat of the pussy and knew there was no turning back. He pulled his fingers off her clit. They had done their job, exciting her sensual senses and now it was his cock that would offer her pleasure.

Looking down between them, he watched as the head of his cock disappeared inside her. The heat of her pussy brought a new low moan from him and he looked into her eyes. Pushing harder, he saw her eyes widen as her vagina walls expanded to allow him to slide deeper.

As his cock slid deeper, he felt something restricting his advancement. Pushing harder against it, he felt her hips buck upwards against his and then his cock slid all the way inside her. He held it there for a moment, listening to their combined moans and heavy breathing.
 
She was beyond reason grunting and breathing heavily as she pressed his cock against her sensitive vagina. She saw his face through half closed eyes as he told her, "That's it baby rub my cock on your hot pussy," she didn't hesitate to rub his cock against the opening of her vagina. The new sensation robbed her of her reason and she found she was lifting her body trying to press his cock into her virgin body. She dropped her hand to the bed and opened her eyes to see him looking between her legs. She knew that there was no turning back and at this point she didn't want to as she heard his moan of pleasure.

She felt his finger leave her clit as he pushed forward and she moaned in pleasure. She could feel her vagina opening wide for the first time and it sent more pleasure through her. His sounds of pleasure excited her as she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations. Suddenly she felt him press forward and she opened her eyes wide. His eyes looked into hers and the fear she felt seemed to melt away. She could feel her channel opening wider to give him access to the treasure beyond.

She felt his shaft hit her hymen and she tensed for a moment before something inside her took over and she bucked her hips. Pain ran through her for a moment but then pleasure ran through her as he filled her to the hilt. She moaned in pleasure and could hear his moans as she wrapped her arms around him and held on tightly.
 
There was a moment when he felt her body freeze and then she let out a loud groan. His cock slid more freely deep into her as he felt her arms circling his muscular back, holding on and digging her fingernails into his skin.

Greg felt her hips buck against him as his cock stopped when it could go no further until he was fully entrapped inside her. He closed his eyes as he held his hips steady, letting the feeling of her searing heat penetrate his shaft. The wait was over for her and he thought the pleasure would surely consume her. His own lust was building as he felt the walls of her pussy squeezing his shaft.

He opened his eyes to see her face filled with lust. He leaned toward her luscious lips kissing her while his hips began to move. His tongue dove into her mouth with want and need as he slowly withdrew his cock. He wanted to take it slow at first but he knew that soon, their bodies would be colliding with a hunger and need that would consume them.

He pulled his lips from hers and then kissed her cheek before sliding down to her neck. His teeth nibbled on the tender skin as he whispered to her. "I told you it would fit." His hips jerked forward with a bit more force sending his cock sliding quickly deep into her.
 
When his lips touch hers she tightened her grip on him as she pressed her own lips to his. She felt his tongue push into her mouth to play with her own. She felt him pull his shaft back slowly causing her to feel more sensation. She tug her nails into his flesh as she moaned with pleasure. She wondered if it was all over.

She moved a hand to the back of his head when he pulled his lips from her. She tried to pull him back to her but he was too strong. She felt him kiss her cheek and slide down to her neck. As his teeth gently nibbled on her neck she shivered and softly moaned. She opened her eyes as he whispered, "I told you it would fit." She opened her mouth to laugh when suddenly his hips jerked forward and she cried out in pleasure as his cock rammed into her with more force. She was breathing heavily it slid deeper into her. All thought left her mind as sensations burst inside of her.

She whispered, "It feels so good."
 
He chuckled against her neck when she moaned, "It feels so good."

His hips began to move in a rhythmic motion back and forth, feeling the sensations slicing through his cock from her tight pussy. "Yes baby it feels so good......" he moaned "and there is so much more too."

She seemed to be really enjoying his cock inside her and he thought of all the other things that bring pleasure to one another. If he had to guess she was on the verge of finding out what fucking was all about.

He rose onto his knees looking down on her body laid out before him. He took in her giggling breasts with each thrust, reaching out to capture them, massaging each one. "Ohhh baby you look so delicious," he moaned when his fingers found each hard nipple and then pinched them.

His hips started to move harder and faster and the sensations in his cock were growing. He looked down between them seeing his wet shaft sliding out until it was at the very entrance to her sex and then pushing hard, thrusting it back inside to feel the hot inviting walls of her pussy swallow him.
 
She felt and heard him chuckle against her neck and wondered why but did not ask as he moved in and out of her but never lost contact with her vagina. She felt her own hips following his rythum as her breathing became louder as he answered her, "Yes baby it feels so good......" His voiced paused as he moaned and then told her, "and there is so much more too." She wondered how there could be more then this.

She felt him rise to his knees and feared he would pull out of her so she hooked her ankles around his body to hold onto him. She opened her eyes to see him hovering over her looking at her body. She was about to ask why when his hands grabbed her breasts gently and he began to massage them. She gasped and then moaned as he told her, "Ohhh baby you look so delicious." She moaned as her pleasured heightened and gasped when he pinched her nipples sending waves of more excitement through her.

Her moans got louder as he moved harder and faster in and out rubbing her vagina wall so that she felt she could not contain the wildness in herself. She thrashed her head from side to side feeling hot and in need of more. She cried out in pleasure loudly. Her thoughts were not on the other men who might hear her voice through the door. Her mind and body were concentrated on meeting each one of his hard thrusts. She could hear a wet slapping sound and knew instinctively that was the sound of their bodies slamming into each other.
 
Her legs were wrapped tightly around his body trying to hold onto to him while his hips moved back and forth. The steady motion of his hips sent his cock deep into her before retreating to do it all again.

His moans mixed with hers and together they grew louder and more demanding. For an instant he wondered what Tony and Marcus were doing. The sounds they were making in the bedroom were loud enough to penetrate the thin cabin walls. But he couldn't dwell on his two prison mates as the woman lying on the bed moaned louder.

He looked down into her half closed eyes, seeing a sensual woman being initiated into the world of sexual satisfaction. For being the first time for her, she was a fast learner. Her body knew exactly what to do as it responded to his thick cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

His hips thrust harder and repeatedly against her and the wet slapping sound grew louder in his ears. His cock slid in and out faster and with each withdrawal, he thrust his hips harder, letting her feel the full impact of his cock. He could tell the emotions of the sexual union were overtaking her mind and now it was just raw sex that drove both of them.

"Ohhhh fuck baby...... Yea fuck my hard cock ...... Ohhhh fuck yeaaaa," Greg called out loudly. He was sure the men in the other room could hear him.

Greg's hands left her breasts and his arms hooked her legs under the knees. He pulled them but her legs were tightly locked around his waist. He pulled harder and then flung them over his shoulders. Now he could drive into her with no resistance from her legs. He held his cock at the entrance to her vagina while grabbing the top rail of the steel headboard. Looking down at her face he pushed hard against her pushing his cock deeper and further than it had ever been.
 
The warm cloud of pleasure and need wrapped around her as she moved her hips to his tempo. Her moans and groans were loud as he pulled back and slammed forward to greet her own wanton needs. She moved her hands on his hard strong body feeling muscle and flesh that pulsated in her hand as he moved back and forth giving her extreme pleasure. Her pause raised and she could feel something inside her building up at a steady rate. Her legs were wrapped around him as were her arms to keep him close to her. Her breasts pressed against his hard muscular chest exciting her more. The world was now a sensual place and she wanted more of what he was giving her. Her moans matched his in intensity and through slitted eyes she could see him looking down at her.

She moaned out "AAAHHHH", every time fluid left her body and could hear a wet slapping sound which got faster as he thrust into her. She followed his movements as if she had done this a million times instead of it being the first time. She was mindless but her body knew instinctively what to do and she let it go free and do what it wanted.

She heard his dirty words but instead of being appauled it set her own hips on fire and she did what he demanded, "Ohhhh fuck baby...... Yea fuck my hard cock ...... Ohhhh fuck yeaaaa." She went wild with raw passion as she gave back as good as she got. She made a sound of protest as he took his hands away from her breasts. She opened her eyes in confusion as she felt his arms catch her legs under her knees. She had a tight hold on him and when he broke it she moaned loudly in protest. Her eyes were open wide as he flung her legs over his shoulders and was ready to ask what he was doing when he pressed his cock against the entrance of her vagina. She frown ready to speak as he grabbed the rail of her headboard. She looked into his eyes when suddenly he entered her deeper and further then he had ever been. She cried out "YYYYEEEESSS" loudly as her body had and instant climax.

She could not hold back her sounds of pleasure as he held himself ready to plunder her depths. She lifted her face toward his. Wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him passionately enjoying the feeling of being impaled.
 
Last edited:
It was a surprise to him that Melinda was reacting to him. Given that this was her first encounter with a man fucking her. Her constant loud moans grew even louder as he thrust into her while her body ruled over any argument her head may have thought up.

When he talked dirty to her it seemed to spark a new dimension of lust in her. One that she may have thought about but never had the courage to experience until now. Though, as Greg had pointed out, she really had no choice in the matter. It was either him or the two men in the other room. While she seemed hesitant and scared at first, her body was now meeting every thrust with an equal thrust. Greg thought it was if now her body could not get enough once she had tasted the forbidden pleasure.

She protested feebly when he grabbed her her legs and pulled them over his shoulders. He watched her eyes staring up at him as if to question what was about to happen. If she had been more experienced she would have known he was not yet done with her. But now he plunged hard into her pussy and as his cock found the depths of her womanhood, she let out a loud scream, "YYYYEEEESSS" He felt her body go rigid for a moment and then it squirmed against his cock, as she fought to find a breath.

He was sure Tony and Marcus heard her screams and wondered for a moment if they would come rushing into the room. He was pretty sure they wouldn't but he was betting they couldn't wait to get their and hands on Melinda.

Greg was still holding onto the top rail, his cock firmly cemented deep within her vagina when she put her hands around his neck and then lifted her head to kiss him hard and passionately. His cock was throbbing with wanton lust and he knew he would be getting close to losing control. His hips automatically shifted to another gear, slowly grinding against her hips while his cock was imprisoned deep inside her. He wanted to make it last but the muscles inside her pussy had other ideas.

The sensations were building in his body and he tried to fight the urge but it was to no avail. The velvety walls were massaging and coaxing him to give up his load. If he didn't know better, that this was her first time he would have thought she was very experienced with sexual pleasures.

Grunting and trying to hold on he realized he could not hold out much longer. He broke the kiss and then began to thrust harder and faster, staring down at her through half closed eyelids as the feeling to explode washed over his entire body.

He promised not to shoot his load inside her. Pulling his cock out of her, he grabbed the wet glistening shaft and began to pump it hard. "Ohhhh fuck yess baby," he screamed as his cock throbbed and then jerk in his hand sending the white creamy juice onto her tits.
 
Melinda tightened her hold on his neck as she searched his face while he kissed her. She wanted to remember every feature as she felt she would never see him again. A certain amount of sorrow filled her at that thought but she knew that it was the truth. She even felt a wetness in her eyes as she closed them. She was distracted by the throbbing of his cock deep inside of her. She moaned and forgot her sorrow as he slowly began to grind inside of her. The sensation against her clit made her moan loudly as she let the sensations ride through her. She found she could tighten her vagina around his huge cock and began to squeeze it over and over.

She moaned loudly when he broke the kiss and began to thrust into her harder and faster. She opened her eyes halfway as his pounding cock throbbed within her. She felt her body building with every inward motion and her moans grew louder as he took her. She yelled out "Noooo" as he pulled out of her and another climax hit her hard. She could feel his hot seed splashing on her breasts as he screamed out, "Ohhhh fuck yes baby."

Strangely she felt a need to grab him and pull him back inside of her but she just laid still feeling the aftershocks of her own climaxes.
 
When Greg pulled out he heard her cry of "Noooo". He knew it he had stayed inside her he would have exploded and he promised her he wouldn't do it. While he was stroking his shaft, he felt her body stiffen again and it wasn't until he had emptied his load that he realized she had another orgasm.

Greg was still breathing hard, trying to catch his breath after emptying his load onto her chest. Looking down at her he saw her staring at him as if studying his features. He reached over the edge of the bed and picked up the towel he had used for the shower. Wiping his juices from her chest he smiled down at her.

Normally the women he had sex with would gladly scoop up his creamy confection and lick their fingers until it was gone. But with this being a new experience for her, he didn't want to throw the whole kitchen sink at her all at once. No, he felt she needed to be brought along gradually until she was comfortable with her own sexual needs.

But he knew she would have to deal with Tony and Marcus tomorrow. But tomorrow was another day and from the way she reacted and caught on for her first time, he thought she might not have too much trouble wanting to explore other aspects of sexual satisfaction. There were so many other pleasures that he thought she would enjoy once she was comfortable with the act of sexual satisfaction.

He laid down next to her and put his arm under her head, drawing her body against his. He brushed her hair from her face and leaned over to kiss her lightly on the lips while his fingertips lightly ran up and down her arm. Breaking the soft kiss he looked in her eyes again and said, "How did you like your first time? do you think you liked it enough to do it again?"
 
Melinda had never felt so relaxed as she watched Greg she wished that they had a real relationship but she knew she could not admit that. She watched him pick up the towel that had been wrapped around him earlier. She followed his hands to her chest and watched as he wiped off her chest. She didn't know if she should say thank you or just be quiet as he smiled down at her. What had happened was amazing but how do you tell a man you hardly know that.

She smiled at him as he laid beside her again and put his arm under her head. She didn't resist when he pulled her body against his and brushed her hair away from her face. She like the feel of the gentle kiss he gave her as he ran his fingers up and down her arm. When he broke the kiss she wanted to grab him and tell him to never go away but instead she listened to what he had to say, "How did you like your first time? do you think you liked it enough to do it again?"

She didn't think when she answered him, "It was wonderful and yes I would like to do it with you again." She smiled and said, "Many agains."
 
Melinda told him it was wonderful and that she would like to do it with him again. He liked her soft smile when she said it and he had to agree that her first time was very enjoyable. And he wanted more too.

The first time having sex was over for Melinda and Greg knew she liked it very much. He found it intriguing that she seemed to have a second sense as to what it was all about. Once they had started making love, her body showed her mind the way to pleasure and he was sure it wouldn't be long before her brain would want to experience it again.

His thoughts turned to the two men in the other room. They had heard the yelling from them and he was sure they were itching to get their hands on this scrumptious woman. They would just have to wait their turn and he knew that turn would be tomorrow. As for tonight he wanted her again. To show her that it was not just about his cock in her pussy. There was so much more and he wanted to start that initiation.

"I'll be right back Melinda," he whispered giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Greg slipped out of bed and pulled the towel around his waist before heading out the door. He turned to look at her lying in bed looking at him as if questioning what was going on. Opening the door, he saw Tony and Marcus sitting in the living area, talking. When they saw him they smiled and asked how it went. Greg told them that everything was fine and that they would get their chance with her tomorrow. He also told them that he was going to sleep with her so she would not try to escape. He knew that was a bogus statement and was sure the two men did not buy it.

He left them wondering what tomorrow would bring and walked back into the bedroom. He noticed she had not moved since he left. He laughed as he said, "everything is ok out there. The boys will keep watch tonight to make sure no one comes here unannounced.

Pulling off the towel he exposed himself again to her and then he jumped into bed, pulling her against him. "The first time was great Melinda but I think the next time will be even better."

He kissed her hard again, showing her the passion and lust he had to play again.
 
Melinda lay beside Greg feeling a sense of forfillment that she had never had before. They were quiet for a long time and she liked the feel of his body close to hers. It made her feel as if she finally belonged to someone. She felt a bit sleepy and her whole body was relaxed. She looked at him and wondered what he was thinking about and was about to ask him when he whispered, "I'll be right back Melinda." He gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead and slipped out of bed.

She watched him wrap a towel around his waist and go to the door. She frowned when he turned around to look at her. She wondered why he had to leave her. She pulled the sheet around herself as he opened the door afraid the other men would see her laying on the bed naked. She had a feeling that whatever he was saying to his friends would somehow not be a good thing for her. A feeling of dread grew in her every minute that he was away.

When he entered the room again she was very tense. She wondered why he laughed when he told her, "everything is ok out there. The boys will keep watch tonight to make sure no one comes here unannounced. She had a feeling that he was keeping something from her. She watched as he tore off the towel and jumped back into the bed. Her body was tense as he pulled her against him. She looked into his eyes as he spoke, "The first time was great Melinda but I think the next time will be even better."

She was stiff in his arms and could feel his shaft was hard against her body. When he ending the kiss she spoke in a accusing tone, "There is something you are not telling me."
 
There was something wrong and different about her attitude and he felt it during the kiss. When he jumped into bed he felt her resist him a little when he put his arm around her and snuggled against her. While she didn't object there was something distinctly different. When they had finished making love, she was all warm and cuddly and now she was stiff in his arms. Her comment was not a question but rather said in an accusatory tone.

"There is something you are not telling me." rang in his ears when he broke the passion kiss.

The luster of the kiss was gone with that statement. Had she heard him talking to the men about tomorrow? Was there a look on his face when he came back into the room that gave away what would happen tomorrow? Greg was perplexed for a moment wondering how to handle this situation. Looking into her eyes, he saw some of the fear she had when they first met earlier that evening. If he told her that the men in the other room were itching to taste her womanly delights she would not doubt get upset.

That was the last thing he wanted. They had a great time having sex and he was sure she enjoyed it immensely. Now that she had tasted the fruit off the vine he was certain she would want another taste. But he had to convince her that everything was alright and there was nothing amiss.

"Melinda there is nothing I'm not telling you," he whispered as he stroked her arm in a soothing manner. "I had to check on Tony and Marcus and make sure everything is fine. I'm their leader and I didn't want them to think there was anything wrong." He smiled that charming smile that had won over many women in his past.

"You know Melinda," he chuckled. "We made a lot of noise in here and I'm sure they were curious about what was happening. I wanted to let them know that everything was alright and give them instructions about watching for any unwelcomed guests."

Most of it was the truth and he smiled down at her wondering if she was ok with his story. They had a great time starting her exploration into sexual pleasure. Would she want to continue exploring or resist? Either way she was still being held against her will and from where he saw things she really didn't have a lot of choices.
 
Melinda waited for his answer. She stared into his eyes hoping that her fears were unfounded. She really didn't know this man, he was handsome, polite and she thought he was nice but why was he in jail in the first place. She wandered if she had allowed herself to be tricked into having sex. It had been amazing but weren't a man and woman suppose to be in love before they became intimate? There was much she didn't know of li

When he finally whispered his answer she listened closely, "Melinda there is nothing I'm not telling you," she felt his stroking hands on her arm and she could feel herself slowly calming as he continued, "I had to check on Tony and Marcus and make sure everything is fine. I'm their leader and I didn't want them to think there was anything wrong." His smile seemed to reassure her that nothing was amiss. She searched his face with her eyes as he spoke again, "You know Melinda," his chuckle surprised her before he finished his sentence, "We made a lot of noise in here and I'm sure they were curious about what was happening. I wanted to let them know that everything was alright and give them instructions about watching for any unwelcomed guests."

She found herself giggling as she knew they had made a lot of noise. Then she blushed at the thought that the men knew what they had done. She looked into his eyes and told him, "I am embarrassed."
 
There was an awkward moment between them as she thought about what he told her. Would she believe him or would she ask more questions? Greg wasn't sure what her response would be as he lay next to her staring into those beautiful eyes.

Then she giggled and he felt instant relief. He was hoping she would not start to grill him about the men. He saw her blush and then she looked into his eyes and said, "I am embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed Melinda. What we did and what we said is only natural between two people. Never be embarrassed about talking or yelling when you are making love. Like I said it is only natural."

Greg was relieved and took her statement as a sign that everything was ok between them. He smiled at her and pulled her to him again hoping there was no resistance this time. Just before he kissed her he told her, "There is so many ways to feel the pleasure we just had."

His hand reached to her ass and pulled her against him, his legs intertwining with hers. He squeezed her nice firm ass and then ran his fingers up over her hips and along her side until he found one of her breasts. They were so nice and firm. Much better than other women he had known before he went to prison.

His large fingers began to slowly massage it while his lips barely touched hers. He wondered as his tongue slid along her lips if she would want to find out more about sexual pleasure now that she tasted the fruit.
 
Melissa looked into his eyes as he told her, "Don't be embarrassed Melinda. What we did and what we said is only natural between two people. Never be embarrassed about talking or yelling when you are making love. Like I said it is only natural." She relaxed against him as he pulled her close. She didn't resist his gentle kiss and look into his eyes innocently as he told her, "There is so many ways to feel the pleasure we just had."

She shivered as his hand touched her ass and he pulled her harder against him. His legs felt warm and strong as they intertwined with hers. She gasped in pleasure as he squeezed her ass. She would have never known how excited she could get by being squeezed there if he hadn't done that. She felt the needs of her body as he ran his fingers over her hips and side. She moaned softly as one of his hands squeezed her breasts. She realized she was getting aroused again as he massaged it and gently kisses her lips. Another soft moan left her lips as he ran his tongue over her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard.
 
Greg felt her relaxing more as he told her about it being natural to yell and talk during sex. She didn't resist when he kissed her gently and was encouraged that she wanted to find out more about sexual pleasures.

He felt her body shiver and then a soft moan escaped her lips as his hand moved over her soft ass cheeks and then found her breast. When he heard her moan again when he kissed her, he knew she wanted more. He wanted to show her that sex was not the dirty word or deed she thought it was. There was so much more than just putting his cock into her pussy. The sensual feelings slowly building inside made for more intense desires.

He kissed her hard and when his tongue slipped into her mouth to explore, it was greeted by her tongue pressing urgently against his. The kiss was long and fierce. Their lips broke apart every few moments, readjusted to one another and then they were glued together again.

His cock was reawakening as blood flowed into the shaft, making it thicker and harder as it pressed against her abdomen. He could stay like this all night but he wanted to feel her .... taste her ... touch her all over. And he wanted her to do the same to him.

Breaking the kiss, he was breathing rather hard as was she. He looked deep into her eyes and then he kissed the tip of her nose, her lips, and then her chin. "I want to kiss and touch you all over," he moaned as his lips found her earlobe, nipping on it.

"Hmmm you feel so good," he moaned while his lips trailed down to her neck and then downward. His tongue left a wet trail behind and then flicked out that the soft nipple sitting on top of one breast. "I bet no one has ever teased these," he said groaning, taking her nipple and sucking it into his mouth.
 
She felt his lips upon hers and let herself enjoy their softness. She felt his lips open and his tongue press into her mouth to play with her tongue. After several times of his lips pulling away and coming back to her own she met his tongue with her own and felt a surge of uncontrollable need. After exploring his mouth with her own tongue she found that she seemed to be doing it right as both of them were kissing intensely. She could hear her own heavy breathing as she felt his cock growing against her abdomen. The intensity of their kissing grew and grew and she could feel her need for him do the same as his hands moved all over her body.

A soft sound of protest left her lips as he broke the kiss. Her eyes questioned his as he looked deeply into his eyes. He kissed the tip of her nose, lips and chin and then told her, "I want to kiss and touch you all over," she heard him moan as his lips nipped at her earlobe and more excitement ran through her. She felt chills run through her as he said, "Hmmm you feel so good." He heard him moan as his lips moved to her neck making her moan softly as it moved down her chest to her breasts. When his tongue flicked out to gently touch her nipple she drew in air between her teeth making a strange sound. When he spoke she shivered, "I bet no one has ever teased these." She was carried away with unbelievable pleasure as he drew a nipple into his mouth and began to suck it. Her body stiffened at first and then she wrapped her arms around him touching his warm flesh, rubbing and feeling the texture of his skin as she moaned loudly. Her legs opened up and her legs and feet rubbed against the bedding. She was lost in the sensations that he was giving her as she wriggled on the bed overwhelmed by the intense pleasure.
 
Back
Top