The new new new new anyone jacking today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly would do anything to get a cock in my sissy pussy right now. Would love some messages
 
Vibe

I went to the super store today and had to immediately get off soon as I arrived back home. The reason is I bought some toys while I was there. I bought a box of latex exam gloves and a vibrator with four balls on it that runs on two AAA bats. I slipped the glove on my Dick and pushed the button on the vibrator and began watching a hot hunk getting his Dick sucked. Just as the sucker was taking his load I was ejaculating big time. It felt like I was an extraterrestrial on way to the stars and passing into several black holes on the way. I'm going to do it all again before my tucking in time. I saved the previous glove for this second blast off. I know it is good to ejaculate at least once per day because when I visited my urologist recently and after he fingered my prostate he told me, "I'm proud of you!"
 
I've been enjoying myself for awhile today and am about ready to unload what I expect to be a large sticky mess.
 
I’m getting after it. Wouldn’t mind feeling something on my dock or my mouth or maybe even on my tight little pink asshole...
 
Pumping my little clitty thinking of having several daddies pound me. Honestly would love some PMs right now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top