anyone do payed stories?

Actoid8

Virgin
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Posts
26
Is anyone offering to do erotica stories at a reasonable price? let me know please.
 
A short story which is my minimum, is three thousand words. It will cost you fifteen thousand euro's.
 
Last edited:
I require full payment up front wired to my account in Switzerland. The payment must be fifteen thousand individual payments of one EURO each.
 
Last edited:
well I don't know what is the average price for a page?! how many words in a page?

A Lit page is 3700 words, roughly, which is approximately 15 formatted Word pages at 250 words per page.

If an author writes at 1000 words per hour (first draft) and then edits at 3700 words per hour (to be tidy), then each finished Lit page would take 4.7 hours to complete.

Now, assuming you value their time, I'd say a writer should be paid at least as much as the average coder, whose salary we'll round off at $100Kpa for 2040 hours of work, for the sake of argument, then each hour of his or her time would be worth $49.00.

So, in a free market, in order to earn a decent wage for good quality creation, a writer would want to be charging at least $230.30 (currency of your choice) per page. Assuming you just want the work for your own enjoyment, and not to sell or post anywhere, that seems a reasonable rate to me.

There are a lot of assumptions up there, but that's a good starting point. I once worked out that the cost of writing a novel was around $15,000 in time, cover art fees, editing fees, and basic marketing bollocks - promotion is still time you have to spend on wanking on about your work, when all you want to do is write the next thing.

The only way books are affordable, is that writers would write whether you paid them a million dollars, or refused to feed them for a year. They'd die with one hand on the keyboard, the other hand fumbling for cockroaches.

The difference is, if you pay them, they have to write what you want them to.

:D
 
Lol.... exactly!

Oh, the exquisite tension of breathlessly waiting to see if

she rolled back his f... o... r... e... s...

...t p...a...t...t...e...r...n...e...d d...u...v...e...t...

You wouldn't want a writer who included a lot of research.
 
Paid stories are cheap.

Payed stories cost extra.

This right here... ^^ excellent wordplay, my good man.

'Payed' like you pay out a line to a boat (throwing out a rope), and 'payed' as its used in Australia 'You're paying me oooowwwwttt''(you're taking the piss out of me).

That's numberwang!
 
Back
Top