UK Ladies show us what you got

Do you prefer UK Ladies?

• Total voters

wskinnr

Literotica Guru
Thought I'd make a thread to find out how many hot UK ladies there are here on Literotica. If you are, or were, from the UK would like to see pics of yourselves. Hoping this thread takes off! ;)

Thought I'd make a thread to find out how many hot UK ladies there are here on Literotica. If you are, or were, from the UK would like to see pics of yourselves. Hoping this thread takes off! ;)

What kind of photos are you hoping for?

photos

any the ladies of lit are offering. the more erotic, the better!

nobody

nobody willing to show any photos of themselves. c'mon ladies, thought the uk was full of sexy ladies. guess i was wrong......

last attempt

one last attempt to see if this thread gets any further interest from the UK Ladies of Lit. Partners, if your lady is from the UK you can post too!

one last attempt to see if this thread gets any further interest from the UK Ladies of Lit. Partners, if your lady is from the UK you can post too!

You just need to be more patient I think sweetie. I can think of a few people ... I'll see if I can persuade them to post :kiss:

lovely set of towels lorelei
how does that work - is it like a german towel on the beach, meaning you are taken?
but whatever, you look FIT in all of your photos on here
nice to meet you by the way
xx

lovely set of towels lorelei
how does that work - is it like a german towel on the beach, meaning you are taken?
but whatever, you look FIT in all of your photos on here
nice to meet you by the way
xx

My beach spot is taken ... well reserved ... towels can be easily moved sometimes ;)

Thanks ukguy :kiss:

towel removal

i'm just imagining removing your towel with my teeth... now how did that image get into my head???

just for little old me??? thanks lorelei. will there be a complete set of those pics coming soon?

I said I would didn't I?

No towel set .... just these two.. and they are unique to this thread! :kiss:

Back