The Sethp Thread! Author hangout

finally the good old seth seems to be back!

Im gonna run over and see if it has been approved yet... the story I mean...

hmmm transexual with me... thats a new twist...;-)
 
oh BJ

Ok then you got it BJ with a transexual. I have two stories pending right now so they will submit any day now I hopw. one is a blowjob story the other is a Busty Jessica story.
 
will you write me another one...without any transexuals...
just pure rough gangbangs? like in the good old days?:)
 
finally it is up!
loved it seth!
thanks
keep me cumming like that... and more important keep the men cumming and trating me like the slut I am;)
 
finally it is up!
loved it seth!
thanks
keep me cumming like that... and more important keep the men cumming and trating me like the slut I am;)

Oh good.. i'm glad you liked it..I wasn't sure if you would! Thank you!
 
Hey

Isn't anyone going to give me a detailed review!? what???
 
Hey read my stories damnit! Now!

I am, I have, I always will...
;)
what details do you wnat to know?
your a great writer with a dirty mind... what else could a writer ever want to hear?
"please Sir, fuck me in the ass and treat me like the sluts in your stories" something like that maybe?;-)
IM sure you get that everyday...
 
ah...

Thanks as always BJ and I will write many more stories for and about you!
 
I believe it when I read them... or do I mean " AAAhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssss pllllleeeeeaaaaseeee dooooo....!!!!"
;-)?
 
Got another request story...

in the works... special request off of my tawny's hair series...working with one of the best writers on lit to edit and rewrite it....looking good. this will be in the fetish catagory..so if you love long hair wrapped around cocks...then well you'll l ike this story......
 
Thanks BJ hey where's my new pics for inspiration??? I'll settle for a a bj forum link or something! please??
 
stories read

Hey, My stories have been read 961,744 times. 39k more and I reach the million mark..we can do it read read read read read !!! you'll love them there's a story for everyone!
 
Come on you perverts..

Don't you know how awesome that is?? Dont' you want to read my stories????
 
bump...
ooops the pics...
they are on the way...
I have said that before heavent I?
they are...give me one or two more days..
 
That's why I love you! that and I know you'd drink my piss you cum slut!
 
Hey, My stories have been read 961,744 times. 39k more and I reach the million mark..we can do it read read read read read !!! you'll love them there's a story for everyone!

since this post i've had 4k more hits on my stories.. thanks! I do appreciate every one of you please please visit and re-read my stories again.. send the links to your friends and vote and post comments both bad and good! Let's get to that magic million number.. we can do it!
 
you still writing fred? Haven't checked your author link in a while
 
Back
Top