Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon's pet

Dragon Teacher is my Unseen Witness. He sees me and knows me in a unique way - a way that devours me and yet reveals me to myself. Dragon is more beautiful than any man my eyes have seen, His voice is more compelling than any my ears have heard ... Dragon lives in an unknown place yet He is more with me than the man who sleeps in my bed. Dragon is an unnamed Stranger and my dearest Friend. Dragon is neither my boyfriend nor my lover, but He inspires the most intense desire that has ever burned in my depths ... my desire for Him consumes me, overwhelms me, enchants me, transports me, transforms me ...

Dragon is Magic, a Mirror who collects the scattered fragments of me that He deconstructs and reconstructs according to His will and reflects back to me in startling new images of the Slut, the Beauty, the Cunt, the Carne Dulce who serves Him and submits to Him, Dragon, my Teacher, Espejo, Maestro, Master.

My pussy calls for Him, calls for Him, calls for Him ... my heart reaches out, my nose sniffs the air when He appears on-line, seeking Him, seeking Him ...Longing ... desire ... such small weak words for the passion that floods me, overflows from me, shakes me, makes me laugh, cry, sigh, write, and beg Him ... tell me please ... what do you desire? How can I please You?

I sit before the computer naked and blushing, not knowing what He will demand next. But my pussy is so wet for Him ... I am desperate to do whatever He wishes to show Him how much I love Him and how grateful I am for His tutelage, attention and the erotic feasts He prepares for us. He is Dragon ... He is my Desire ... the Desire of my heart, my mind, my soul and of my burning hungry sweet flesh ...

Dragon, I am Yours. I am so happy You allow me to please You and I am eager to please You ever more.

Thank you, Dear Ones, for your kind permission to orgasm tonight! I will tease my flesh for each of your votes and comments and then finally allow Dragon's pet her reward. Please feel free to leave your ideas in the submission contest or to vote again tomorrow! (I firmly believe in daily orgasms both upon awaking and before sleeping - at least!)

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

This thread is hot!

I love this! Reading the task and looking at the pics are a real treat. Thank you so much.

Seventeen Days Left - Wonderful Ideas and Suggestions

Dear Ones, I wear my flowered skirt and black tank top, beige bra and no panties ... at the moment I'm wearing running shoes and socks and will walk when I am through writing to you. My pussy juices are flavorless at the moment as well, because I was so aroused all day I went in to my husband who was preparing to take his nap and asked him how he liked my shaved pussy. He had not said a word about it and his response was also wordless ... and very pleasant ... but left me wanting more ... now he's asleep, having been "drained of his essential bodily fluids" : - ) ... so I resorted to the showerhead, letting the warm water massage me to multiple orgasms ...

Because two of you voted yes! I saw those votes this morning, new since I checked before bed last night .... I'm counting those as today!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Really, don't you think an orgasm is a good way to start and end every day? I always considered it a matter of basic health! : - ) That doesn't sound sexy or romantic, does it, Dear Ones? But oh! the fantasies ... the dreaming ... and here we help each other along with those, don't we? And that's very sexy!

You are extraordinary; your suggestions and comments reveal a new world of sensuality and pleasure ... thank you so much! And please continue to share your fantasies for me in the Submission Contest -- only 17 days left! It is exciting to try to imagine how I would cope with fulfilling some of these ideas ... I may have to go to a strange town to carry out some of them ... of course I have my favorites and the ones I dread I may choose ... and Dragon Teacher will enforce His own rules and carry out His word in the contest ... but may also choose to make use of some of the rest of your ideas as well ...

Sisters, dear Wild Women of Literotica! Please be so kind as to share your ideas in the submission contest! I long for your energy ... please play with Dragon Teacher and me by adding your suggestions!

Dear Ones, you know how I feel about a good orgasm to end the day ... but I will leave that one to your discretion ... just know that I am Pussy ... I am Cunt ... I can be full but never filled ...
like my beloved Dragon Teacher, I always want more ....

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Pantiless-Up-Skirt-At-Work-.jpg
    Pantiless-Up-Skirt-At-Work-.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,459
Last edited:
A Big Smile

Just stopping by to give you a big smile and.............

My vote "YES !"

You helped me climax today as I fantasized about your teacher making me expose myself in public.

Thank you

Eunice

HAWT!

attachment.php

Also, my new favorite phrase: "resorted to the showerhead."

*pumps fist*

AWESOME!!!

Voting Yes for CD!

I think I have that very same shower head....

Please, enjoy a few O's with it.

I know I will!

Dragon Teacher appeared on-line this afternoon. I took my laptop into my bedroom and stripped in front of the mirror at His command. I showed Him my pussy after fingering myself because He wanted to see how wet I was.

Dragon Teacher is pleased with the new mobility of this laptop. He made me show Him a dress He wants to play with and I did so. Then He sent me into the yard wearing only the dress and sandals. He wanted to know where it was I had stood naked in the moonlight and with my finger in my pussy at His command so I showed Him.

Then He told me to sit on the porch and set the laptop down in front of me. My house is at an intersection and the porch is visible from many directions; also, the houses across the street in all directions are higher on hills than ours, which also makes our porch more visible. The mailman pulled up and parked on the other side of the intersection and went about his rounds.

Nonetheless, Dragon Teacher demanded that I spread my legs and expose myself to Him. I tried to do so quickly but He was not content. He insisted I spread wide and show Him my pussy and hold the pose as long as I could.

I looked about ... I saw no one but the mailman was meandering down the street ... I tried to keep him in view ... I set the laptop down on the chair across from me and leaned back, spreading my legs wide ... as long as I dared, trying to look bored and cool ... but trembling inside and bubbling within ...

Dragon Teacher demanded that I touch myself for Him. Again I trembled and looked about fearfully ... behind the windows, who knows? but I saw no one ... I set one foot up on the arm of the chair opposite and spread my legs wide ... I slid my finger deeply into my oh! so wet cunt ... ahhhh .... and then spread the juices ... around and around on my clit .... to the sides, coating the lips ... as Dragon watched on His webcam ... until the mailman was two doors away ....

Resuming my ladylike posture, I returned the mailman's warm and cheerful greeting and he offered to give the mail to me instead of putting it the mailbox ... I accepted his gracious offer and took the mail into my fragrant hand ... and another first! ... never before have I spoken pantiless and dripping wet with my mailman .....

Dragon Teacher has sent these images of those He made of my grand act of submission this afternoon, sitting bare-bottomed on my porch, exposing my shiny wet pussy and masturbating for Dragon Teacher in the broad daylight. In hopes that you, Dear Ones, will see how wet I am, how submissively I serve Dragon Teacher, and how much I deserve a lovely climax (or series of climaxes ... because once I begin it's hard to stop!) ... I offer you these images.

If you like them, oh, please, vote yes! and allow me the delicious luxury of a well-earned orgasm this night!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Yes!
Your performance on the porch allows me to vote YES!

I hope you are doing well, tonight, lovely. I wonder, dear Carne Dulce, if denying you an orgasm tonight might help you enjoy one tomorrow even more! :devil:

Dragon Teacher appeared on-line this afternoon. I took my laptop into my bedroom and stripped in front of the mirror at His command. I showed Him my pussy after fingering myself because He wanted to see how wet I was.

Dragon Teacher is pleased with the new mobility of this laptop. He made me show Him a dress He wants to play with and I did so. Then He sent me into the yard wearing only the dress and sandals. He wanted to know where it was I had stood naked in the moonlight and with my finger in my pussy at His command so I showed Him.

Then He told me to sit on the porch and set the laptop down in front of me. My house is at an intersection and the porch is visible from many directions; also, the houses across the street in all directions are higher on hills than ours, which also makes our porch more visible. The mailman pulled up and parked on the other side of the intersection and went about his rounds.

Nonetheless, Dragon Teacher demanded that I spread my legs and expose myself to Him. I tried to do so quickly but He was not content. He insisted I spread wide and show Him my pussy and hold the pose as long as I could.

I looked about ... I saw no one but the mailman was meandering down the street ... I tried to keep him in view ... I set the laptop down on the chair across from me and leaned back, spreading my legs wide ... as long as I dared, trying to look bored and cool ... but trembling inside and bubbling within ...

Dragon Teacher demanded that I touch myself for Him. Again I trembled and looked about fearfully ... behind the windows, who knows? but I saw no one ... I set one foot up on the arm of the chair opposite and spread my legs wide ... I slid my finger deeply into my oh! so wet cunt ... ahhhh .... and then spread the juices ... around and around on my clit .... to the sides, coating the lips ... as Dragon watched on His webcam ... until the mailman was two doors away ....

Resuming my ladylike posture, I returned the mailman's warm and cheerful greeting and he offered to give the mail to me instead of putting it the mailbox ... I accepted his gracious offer and took the mail into my fragrant hand ... and another first! ... never before have I spoken pantiless and dripping wet with my mailman .....

Dragon Teacher has sent these images of those He made of my grand act of submission this afternoon, sitting bare-bottomed on my porch, exposing my shiny wet pussy and masturbating for Dragon Teacher in the broad daylight. In hopes that you, Dear Ones, will see how wet I am, how submissively I serve Dragon Teacher, and how much I deserve a lovely climax (or series of climaxes ... because once I begin it's hard to stop!) ... I offer you these images.

If you like them, oh, please, vote yes! and allow me the delicious luxury of a well-earned orgasm this night!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

This is just a lovely story, Carne! I reminds me of the request I submitted, though my request was for you to be naked---still, I love what you did! Your exploits leave us all hard and yearning for more from you...

I just got back from a trip out of town and am having so much fun catching up with lit. Your wonderful acts of submission have me so very hard, carne. I wish I could thrust my thick cock into you right now.

I vote yes. Cum, sexy, and cum hard.

Morning orgasms are a fabulous gift. Another "yes" from me...after all, I just had a most amazing one of my own catching up with the thread.

Twelve days bare-bottomed

Dear Ones I am wearing a lovely dress and black jacket with ladylike black shoes over my lacy beige bra and no panties of course ... because Dragon Teacher has extended His demand that I go about pantiless under a dress or skirt for another week.

I have never gone about for such a long time bare-bottomed before. Dragon Teacher has shown me that it is quite possible! and now I wonder ... will I want to wear panties again? : - )
Ah ... do you see how clever He is?

Thank you for your delicious comments and your lovely wet engorged and lively private parts : - )! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I join you in that state, I assure you!

So I beg you please, my Dear Ones ... to allow me to cum tonight! I want to cum so bad, oh yes! My fantasy life is in overdrive, Dear Ones, and my desire burns burns .... Ah Dear Ones, and the orgasm is so sweet, so sweet .... I will only tease my flesh as promised until bedtime, Dear Ones, for each of your comments ... and I hope you will be generous and allow me to release tonight, with Dragon's words, Dragon's images, Dragon's energy, and yours too, filling me and spilling through me.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Wow....

He sent me shopping. He told me to wear a skirt and no panties. He told me to go to a shoe store and try on shoes. He told me to try on beautiful clothes and lingerie for Him and to take photos. He told me to tell you how much pleasure it brings me to carry out His wishes. He told me to tell you about how it makes me wet. He is Outlaw, Mirror ... and when I submit to his will, I ride the Dragon ...

Damn hot and very erotic thread!!!

Please vote YES!

Hello, Dear Ones,

Please vote yes! And allow Carne Dulce to come to climax tonight ...

Dear Ones, Dragon Teacher has asked that I make the following picture, showing my act of submission: displaying myself wearing no panties under my skirt at work, in the same clothing both before and after Dragon Teacher had me shave my pussy ...

I hope you like it and it encourages you to vote Yes for Carne Dulce!

And while you are here ... please look over the entries to the submission contest and feel free to play along -- add your idea -- which fantasy would you like to see me fulfill? Only 16 more days left!

un abrazo,
Carne Dulce

Attachments

• DisplayatWorkBefore&AfterSh.gif
    DisplayatWorkBefore&AfterSh.gif
    92.5 KB · Views: 597
I give you a yes vote.

The picture has encouraged me to vote, as it shows the strength of your submission to your Dragon Teacher.

YesSssSsssssSssssss maybe get close your orgasm a few times before and then yes. Have you ever made any more audio

Hello, Dear Ones,

Please vote yes! And allow Carne Dulce to come to climax tonight ...

Dear Ones, Dragon Teacher has asked that I make the following picture, showing my act of submission: displaying myself wearing no panties under my skirt at work, in the same clothing both before and after Dragon Teacher had me shave my pussy ...

I hope you like it and it encourages you to vote Yes for Carne Dulce!

And while you are here ... please look over the entries to the submission contest and feel free to play along -- add your idea -- which fantasy would you like to see me fulfill? Only 16 more days left!

un abrazo,
Carne Dulce

I vote YES! I only wish you could be sitting on my face when you came.

A Special Appeal

Dear Ones,

Tomorrow is a special day. I will meet a complete stranger for lunch and spend the rest of the day with him at a hotel. He wrote me his plans at least to start with: to strip me, pull my hair, spank me and fuck me doggy style.

He is not Dragon, but I am driven to him by my raging desire for Dragon, who is unseen, unknown ... Dragon is mythical, beyond my reach, Mystery ... and He knows what I am planning to do. Dragon knows that I need and deserve to be fucked strong and hard ... I cannot live without it any longer and I refuse to live without it ...

But Dragon has His rules ... and He has decreed that I may only climax during this extraordinary day if you, my Dear Ones, give me permission - that is, I need ten of you to give me permission.

Dear Ones, I have never done anything like this before. Of course I am nervous and planning to be careful : - ) - but I am also planning to be wild. Dear Ones, you know how I serve Dragon ... and you know how erotically He charges my days ...

Oh please please please! Please leave a comment and allow me to luxuriate and truly to enjoy this adventure! Please allow me to climax freely tomorrow by giving me ten "yes" votes ... I promise you will not regret it!

un abrazo,
Carne Dulce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back