I did it! I ate my own cum.

Wasn't going to share but figure it would be a waste. Lol so here goes nothing.
Last Tuesday had a Dr. appointment and decided to wear a pair of panties under my shorts. Finally left the Dr. office and went to a store to see if I could find anymore panties. Found a few pairs and went to check out. The lady ringing me up jokingly said "I hope these fit" and I responded me too I think they're cute. Needleless to say they were indeed for me. Left there and went to an adult store close by and looked around for a thick dildo and found a few to research online for pricing and found a cock ring to buy and they had a doc Johnson small jellies buttplug for cheap so I eneded up buying that as well never owning either. Went to another store where I needed to try out the buttplug so ran to the bathroom went to the handicap stall and stripped naked really quick. Sucked the tip of the plug cause I didn't have any lube and slide it right in almost shooting a load off. Slide my panties up looking in the mirror and started rubbing my cock to edge my orgasm a lil and went a lil to far and started to spurt a load off. Without thinking I caught it in my hand which filled up quickly and didn't have a place to put it so I slurped it down without thinking and quickly placed my hand back under to catch the rest. Most of the time I get that feeling of not wanting to do it anymore but this time with the plug and panties on looking like a lil slut with a mouth full of cum swallowed it. Now that just made me instantly shoot off another load which again I caught in my hand and did the same thing. I think after that I'm onto something new and have since ate about 4 more loads.

Hot, hot, hot!
I have a question: did the doc do a prostate exam? I bet that's why you wore panties on that morning!

Tried my own many times. My precum is exquisite, so sweet and slimy. Delicate.

My cum, heavier

Last Tuesday had a Dr. appointment and decided to wear a pair of panties under my shorts. Finally left the Dr. office and went to a store to see if I could find anymore panties. Found a few pairs and went to check out. The lady ringing me up jokingly said "I hope these fit" and I responded me too I think they're cute. Needleless to say they were indeed for me. Left there and went to an adult store close by and looked around for a thick dildo and found a few to research online for pricing and found a cock ring to buy and they had a doc Johnson small jellies buttplug for cheap so I eneded up buying that as well never owning either. Went to another store where I needed to try out the buttplug so ran to the bathroom went to the handicap stall and stripped naked really quick. Sucked the tip of the plug cause I didn't have any lube and slide it right in almost shooting a load off. Slide my panties up looking in the mirror and started rubbing my cock to edge my orgasm a lil and went a lil to far and started to spurt a load off. Without thinking I caught it in my hand which filled up quickly and didn't have a place to put it so I slurped it down without thinking and quickly placed my hand back under to catch the rest. Most of the time I get that feeling of not wanting to do it anymore but this time with the plug and panties on looking like a lil slut with a mouth full of cum swallowed it. Now that just made me instantly shoot off another load which again I caught in my hand and did the same thing. I think after that I'm onto something new and have since ate about 4 more loads.

Make it a habit to catch and eat it and soon you'll miss it. It's a good place to be.

Tried my own many times. My precum is exquisite, so sweet and slimy. Delicate.

My cum, heavier

I like to put the precum drops on my fingertip and just coat my lips with it. Then later when I'm close to cumming, run my tongue along my lips and explode into my palm. I love the thick, textured cum I have if it's been a couple days since I'd cum, but ANY cum tastes good to me. Honestly cannot understand why some people hate it...

Make it a habit to catch and eat it and soon you'll miss it. It's a good place to be.

I like to put the precum drops on my fingertip and just coat my lips with it. Then later when I'm close to cumming, run my tongue along my lips and explode into my palm. I love the thick, textured cum I have if it's been a couple days since I'd cum, but ANY cum tastes good to me. Honestly cannot understand why some people hate it...

I start by scooping precum with a finger, licking it and smearing it on my lips. After doing this six or seven times while jerking off, it's like when cumming my hand moves all by itself to my mouth...

I went from someone who didn't have any interest in eating cum after orgasm to doing it every time.

I'm the same as some, haven't taking my full load yet, but have licked my pre cum many times, I do smear it on my lips too, a few times I have licked my fingers and hands from heavy pre cum, "almost" shooting? I have licked it off my dildos a few times.. I but I can see it happening soon. love my plug too.

This is amazing and gives me hope. I've been working on making myself more comfortable eating my cum. I've jerked off over my face, aiming my load for my mouth, sometimes I miss, which is pretty disappointing. I've licked my fingers clean after a jerk off. I had a girlfriend feed me her cum covered tits after I blew my load on them. And of course I've had a few cummy kisses after getting sucked off by girlfriends. But I haven't quite gotten to the point of filling my hand with cum and licking it up. I want to do that. Every time. But I still get reluctant the longer it takes.

Got pretty excited reading and looking at everything on here and shot a load and ate the first one and got an instant second orgasm so snapped a pic of me eating some cum. Wish it was more and from a real cock.
Wish I could have licked it up

I first tasted mine the first time I jacked off. I found the taste intriguing and the next time I licked the whole load up out of my hand. I've enjoyed eating cum ever since.

Got pretty excited reading and looking at everything on here and shot a load and ate the first one and got an instant second orgasm so snapped a pic of me eating some cum. Wish it was more and from a real cock.

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed looking at the pictures, and imagining i was tasting it ;)

I want to shopping with you !!

Back