The Isolated Blurt Thread XLII : Saint Peter is a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we get to test our winter gear.

Wrassling a frozen automatic waterer in 20 degree waterer will let you know how good youn boots and bibs are.

Bring your case to the people.

What is the concern?

Eyer's latest account gets banned after his post #13 in the Sexaul Assault thread, a post that can still be read in Zumi's post #15. Posts 30 and 32 clearly discuss the bannable topic. 37, 45, and 46 flirt with the topic not so differently than posts that have gotten others in trouble here at lit. The inconsistencies are dumbfounding.

Eyer's latest account gets banned after his post #13 in the Sexaul Assault thread, a post that can still be read in Zumi's post #15. Posts 30 and 32 clearly discuss the bannable topic. 37, 45, and 46 flirt with the topic not so differently than posts that have gotten others in trouble here at lit. The inconsistencies are dumbfounding.

[Discussions promoting and/or accusations involving pedophilia and/or child sex prohibited per our forum guidelines. - Last Warning Already Given]

Last edited by a moderator:
At least we get to test our winter gear.

Wrassling a frozen automatic waterer in 20 degree waterer will let you know how good youn boots and bibs are.

I went to northern wisconsin in July for a week vacation to visit my family. Due to unforeseen circumstances totally out of my control I have yet to return to my home. I have 15 sundresses here, shorts, tank tops, tshirts, sandals, etc. Last night it got down to 12 f. I either have to hit the mall when I venture to Duluth on Tuesday or make a trip home to pick up some warmer clothing.

I went to northern wisconsin in July for a week vacation to visit my family. Due to unforeseen circumstances totally out of my control I have yet to return to my home. I have 15 sundresses here, shorts, tank tops, tshirts, sandals, etc. Last night it got down to 12 f. I either have to hit the mall when I venture to Duluth on Tuesday or make a trip home to pick up some warmer clothing.

One word.

llamapajamas

And it's a damp, windy cold.

And it's a damp, windy cold.

You know it!

But 'tis the season and the four seasons are one of the reasons I live here so, bring on winter!! Just let me put some warm clothes on first! :eek:

I️ have a wood burning stove. I️ believe it will be getting its first fire of the year tomorrow.

23319355_10210644658088987_6883100501277178437_n.jpg

Two birds with one rock in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back