New to the message boards

Well this one anyway. I hope to make new friends. Due to certain living situation I can only play here though. Hope that is not too much of a pain. Hope to hear from you all really soon. :)

Welcome to the family, you'll fit in just righf here lol.
Feel fred to PM or message me if you fancy 😉

Welcome miss Goodhead. Hope you enjoy yourself here. You may PM anyone of us if you wish to get to know us better.

Well this one anyway. I hope to make new friends. Due to certain living situation I can only play here though. Hope that is not too much of a pain. Hope to hear from you all really soon. :)

Welcome to Lit Tressa .. Great Profile .. I'm sure You will find any and all
of the 'Attention' Your looking for .. ;)

Are you from the Intercourse Goodhead family or the Spread Eagle Goodheads?

Have Fun!

enjoy yourself here
Write a story!
Read some stories
Just remember
People lie
:eek:
Oh, and the Ignore Feature may save your sanity :D
Pictures posted on the Internet or via email or chat remain posted forever and ever and ever.
Be smart
Have a happy :heart: and hope to see you around Lit :rose:

Welcome Tressa; hope you enjoy your stay with us and find the fun you're looking for.

I'm new, too, here's to a very warm welcome for you!

I think you'll find a lot of people share your situation.

I'm new, too, here's to a very warm welcome for you!

I think you'll find a lot of people share your situation.

I should say new to the forum portion. I posted some stories many years ago, but didn't know about the forum until recently.

Welcome, Tressa. I think you'll find that there are plenty in the same bed... erm... boat. ;)

Welcome

So you have a good brain or just your head whatever. Welcome to lit and have fun.

Back