Blowjob videos

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
Does anyone else really enjoy blowjob videos. Blowjobs where the one sucking actually enjoys the cock in their mouth instead of just for the camera. I'm one of those cocksuckers, that will happily put a cock in my mouth, suck the shit out of it, deepthroat, gag on it, I love not letting it ever leave my mouth untill it cums. Even if they say slow down, always three to four inches deep or at least licking the head.
Post your favourite blowjob videos below. Please no guy guy. Any other combination welcome, especially interested in shemales sucking big cocks.

When you give a blowjob, are you doing it for their pleasure or urs?
I ask, only because, me pleasing the other person is not always the main concern. I get really horny feeling a cock get hard in my mouth, and suck cock a lot of the time to get me going. However, I find a flacid penis un-apealing, and while I'm happy to jerk it til it gets harder, it's gota be at least 30% or so erect, other wise I can't bring myself to do it, but when it's bigger, just looking at it, knowing I'm about to suck it, still the little voice telling me not to, it's yelling stop, but in my mouth goes that cock, and I feel my dick getting hard... And well, it's happy cock sucking from there.

Does anyone else really enjoy blowjob videos. Blowjobs where the one sucking actually enjoys the cock in their mouth instead of just for the camera. I'm one of those cocksuckers, that will happily put a cock in my mouth, suck the shit out of it, deepthroat, gag on it, I love not letting it ever leave my mouth untill it cums. Even if they say slow down, always three to four inches deep or at least licking the head.
Post your favourite blowjob videos below. Please no guy guy. Any other combination welcome, especially interested in shemales sucking big cocks.

When you give a blowjob, are you doing it for their pleasure or urs?
I ask, only because, me pleasing the other person is not always the main concern. I get really horny feeling a cock get hard in my mouth, and suck cock a lot of the time to get me going. However, I find a flacid penis un-apealing, and while I'm happy to jerk it til it gets harder, it's gota be at least 30% or so erect, other wise I can't bring myself to do it, but when it's bigger, just looking at it, knowing I'm about to suck it, still the little voice telling me not to, it's yelling stop, but in my mouth goes that cock, and I feel my dick getting hard... And well, it's happy cock sucking from there.

This is, like my favorite topic: http://www.xvideos.com/video75034/best_amateur_blowjob
http://www.xvideos.com/video91840/adultism

She (Samantha) has got a load of videos with this guy (who I guess is her husband) and gives really amazing-looking blowjobs. Too short though.

Back