Make my wife your secret personal cheating slut.

DBaker2787

Experienced
Im looking for a someone who would be willing to write a piece about my wife, Tori. She is a 24 y/o 5'5" brunette, with blue eyes, about 135lbs, 34C, curvy wider hips (the sexy kind that lets you know she was made to be a mother). She works as a barista in a local coffee shop where we live, in a ski town resort in Colorado. She has a much higher sex drive than me. In real life she is very in love with me, and very dedicated to our marriage, a little open sexual, but nothing crazy. Sex in the woods or in a car when no one is around mostly. But I have a deep fantasy of her caving in to total depravity. Though my wife does have a fantasy about being date raped, she just wants me to do it though. (I still cant figure out how to play that on out since we dont drink).

My ideal plot summary goes as so: My wife gets talked into a scenario where she goes out somewhere and unsuspectingly finds her self in a position where she becomes forced into being submissive to another man. She protests at first, but soon the aggression and rough pounding ware down her sexual boundaries and she finds herself enjoying it more than any sex she has ever had with me. The taboo of it has opened up her sexually devious side and now she is hooked. She begins to meet with this man on a regular basis behind my back, mean while i am completely oblivious. She becomes completely submissive to this man, and he knows it.

So with each meeting he continues to push the limit on something new and taboo. It starts with gloryholes, gangbangs, dogging, he begins to pimp her out some, makes her have sex with people in openly public places where anyone can see, he makes her take a job as an orderly in a retirement home and service elderly men while she is at work, he makes her stay overnight in a dorm for boys at a boarding school, he finds a way into tricking her father, a retired army major, into fucking her while they both are unaware, only to show her after the deed is done. The whole time I am still unaware, and believe my wife to be the sweet little prudish church girl she was.

I have much more detail I can give if requested.

Last edited:
Bids start off at $10! I am this man's agent. I take a 10% cut of the winning bid. Good luck, gentlemen.

Interesting...

Very true. But she's a good little church girl, and wouldn't be caught doing that.

An interesting contrast , being a good little church girl with a high sex drive.
What would happen if someone would "hack" her psalm book , with some stimulating songs and stories :)

Cheers

I'd be game to help you out. PM me with some more ideas abd details and I'll work on it.

An interesting contrast , being a good little church girl with a high sex drive.
What would happen if someone would "hack" her psalm book , with some stimulating songs and stories :)

Cheers

This is an interesting comment, what exactly do you mean?

Here in Colorado...

Good afternoon...I just came back from our local coffee shop, where I couldn't help but take in the beauty of the barista that served me...if only it's your Tori!

Your general scenario is familiar to me. I recently started having an affair with a married woman. She is as you described your wife. Church every Sunday reads the bible and won't leave her husband for the religious reasons. She wont do half the things she does with me with him.

Your general scenario is familiar to me. I recently started having an affair with a married woman. She is as you described your wife. Church every Sunday reads the bible and won't leave her husband for the religious reasons. She wont do half the things she does with me with him.

That sounds hot! I would love to hear more about it if your willing!

Very hot idea! I've always loved the image of a "good girl" getting down on her knees and being made to suck a complete stranger, get him hard in her mouth, and then being turned around and fucked from behind, purely for his pleasure. Denver here...hmmm

Very hot idea! I've always loved the image of a "good girl" getting down on her knees and being made to suck a complete stranger, get him hard in her mouth, and then being turned around and fucked from behind, purely for his pleasure. Denver here...hmmm

Would you be willing to attempt a story then?

I have already written a similar story. The setup isn't exactly the same and there is no beastiality (fyi, that violates Literotica's standards so you couldn't publish it) but you may like it. The wife is seduced in a very public and inappropriate place, not raped. But after it happens, she submissive falls under the spell of her conqueror.

https://www.literotica.com/s/addicted-ch-01-3

I have also written stories inspired by one of the partners to enjoy with the other. I have made several characters match a spouse as a surprise for that person. It is fun as an author to sneak in inside things only a couple readers will get.

Im looking for a someone who would be willing to write a piece about my wife, Tori. She is a 24 y/o 5'5" brunette, with blue eyes, about 135lbs, 34C, curvy wider hips (the sexy kind that lets you know she was made to be a mother). She works as a barista in a local coffee shop where we live, in a ski town resort in Colorado. She has a much higher sex drive than me. In real life she is very in love with me, and very dedicated to our marriage, a little open sexual, but nothing crazy. Sex in the woods or in a car when no one is around mostly. But I have a deep fantasy of her caving in to total depravity. Though my wife does have a fantasy about being date raped, she just wants me to do it though. (I still cant figure out how to play that on out since we dont drink).

My ideal plot summary goes as so: My wife gets talked into a scenario where she goes out somewhere and unsuspectingly finds her self in a position where she becomes date raped, or just raped. She protests at first, but soon the aggression and rough pounding ware down her sexual boundaries and she finds herself enjoying it more than any sex she has ever had with me. The taboo of it has opened up her sexually devious side and now she is hooked. She begins to meet with this man on a regular basis behind my back, mean while i am completely oblivious. She becomes completely submissive to this man, and he knows it.

So with each meeting he continues to push the limit on something new and taboo. It starts with gloryholes, gangbangs, dogging, he begins to pimp her out some, makes her have sex with people in openly public places where anyone can see, he makes her take a job as an orderly in a retirement home and service elderly men while she is at work, he makes her stay overnight in a dorm for highschool boys at a boarding school, he finds a way into tricking her father, a retired army major, into fucking her while they both are unaware, only to show her after the deed is done, and even beastiality in all the filthy ways you can imagine. The whole time I am still unaware, and believe my wife to be the sweet little prudish church girl she was.

I have much more detail I can give if requested.

Wow! This is hot. My wife once confessed to me that she fantasizes about being raped by another man. I found it to be quite arousing and we had some incredible sex after ward. I've taken to that fantasy now as well.

That's hot! There is something about your wife being forced into submission, but then becoming a willing slut that gets me insanely turned on.

This morning, on my way to the office, I stopped by our local coffee shop for a little pick me up. I start most mornings with a cup of coffee at home, but I had run out and it seemed like a nice excuse to check out the offerings at the shop. I walked in and found the shop busy, with a bit of a line in front of me. As I waited, I happened to lock eyes with the barista, a cute brunette with a hint of naughtiness dancing in her eyes. Instantly, my heart began to pound and i could feel my cock start to stretch against my pants...

Oh Lajuntaco

This morning, on my way to the office, I stopped by our local coffee shop for a little pick me up. I start most mornings with a cup of coffee at home, but I had run out and it seemed like a nice excuse to check out the offerings at the shop. I walked in and found the shop busy, with a bit of a line in front of me. As I waited, I happened to lock eyes with the barista, a cute brunette with a hint of naughtiness dancing in her eyes. Instantly, my heart began to pound and i could feel my cock start to stretch against my pants...

Lajuntaco, the thought of you truly knowing my precious wife both terrifies and excites me.

As I inched forward in line, I could feel her eyes on me. I could tell, in the way that one sometimes can, that there was a building electrical sensation between us. Love at first sight is the wrong description. But lust. Definitely lust. In a deep and purely sexual way. I finally reached the counter, and calmed myself enough to order a mocha...I asked to hold the whipped cream, then blushed when she said "I love whip cream. I love cream, it's my favorite part," in a sultry and naughty voice.

We locked eyes again for a long moment as I handed her cash and she passed me my coffee. Our hands touched, and she felt soft and warm against my skin. I broke away, nervous and excited, and said "thank you" as calmly as possible in my aroused state. She have me a quick smile and turned to the next person in line. As I walked away, I felt her gaze on the back of my neck, and looked down to see her number and the name "Tori" written on my cup. Underneath it, "I have lunch in 15 min. Call me."

Back