a Fun task for those willing to try.

You've never sleep bondaged? Quite a weird feeling, waking up in the middle of knotwork :D

Sounds yum. I'd like to experience that-- also, I'd like to watch someone wake up that way. That first moment of confusion-- and then relaxing back into it, remembering that I am right there beside them-- that would be a beautiful thing.

Then getting them to the toilet in time. I kinda like that part, too!

I feel like the op could have chosen a better picture of what this will look like to go with everything else, I dunno bout you guys, but I don't think I could sleep well while at the point of screaming in pain...

That said, other safety issues aside, this entire set-up seems like a great way to have a panic attack in the middle of the night. As a kid my family went on a road trip to cali, and I fell asleep in the back, my foot decided to join me in my nap too. I ended up bruising it severely with my other foot, because it was in the way of stretching out. I cannot imagine how this would go if i tried it, but it would look something like several broken bones, a lot of damage done to my room, and the neighbors calling the cops.

Pass.

Anyway, yeah it's a stupid task, but are you guys really still reacting to stuff like this? I mean, we get a lot of bullshit threads from newbies around that one little word. Woulda thought eventually we'd all get bored with it. ;)

I think it's because the level of n00b stupidity lately has been out of this world. We've all been holding our tongues, but if you notice some of the other butthurt n00b threads, I think most of us are finally reaching the ends of our ropes.

I think it's because the level of n00b stupidity lately has been out of this world. We've all been holding our tongues, but if you notice some of the other butthurt n00b threads, I think most of us are finally reaching the ends of our ropes.

Teehee...seems an appropriate pun for the thread! :)

I hate it when I've run out of rope. Then I have to run and buy more. You'd think 150 feet would be enough...

Sounds yum. I'd like to experience that-- also, I'd like to watch someone wake up that way. That first moment of confusion-- and then relaxing back into it, remembering that I am right there beside them-- that would be a beautiful thing.

Then getting them to the toilet in time. I kinda like that part, too!

Oh, you gotta try it on either side some time if you can! Nothing makes me feel more cared for than being carried to the toilet in the middle of the night. Except he always makes me squirm for a few minutes till he is ready to take me. :mad:

Oh, you gotta try it on either side some time if you can! Nothing makes me feel more cared for than being carried to the toilet in the middle of the night. Except he always makes me squirm for a few minutes till he is ready to take me. :mad:

Out of the garbage of the top post-- comes gold. Thanks Kurokami and you, Ropebunny, for stirring up some insight. I'll tuck it into my writing if that's all right :kiss:

You've never sleep bondaged? Quite a weird feeling, waking up in the middle of knotwork :D

I woke up with my hands bound to the bed head once. I sleep quite heavily, so it was interesting trying to do my normal morning 'cat stretch' only to find I couldn't move my arms.

If you have someone to take care of you, watch over you while you sleep, it's almost surreally comforting waking up in bondage. And an instant turn on.

Not so very long ago, in my younger (late teens) years, I fell asleep with a vibe on me. [it was a plug on-- one of those wahls seven-in-one which I much prefer to the jackhammer "magic wand"]
Anyhow. I was not done up in this time consuming (and, as we have all acknowledged, so-not-safe and NOT in a hot way whatsoever) get up (though I too sleep with darling satin sleeping masks on! don't all lovely girls? or at least those who live in cities/ have sunlight intrude due to engaging in longer nights...)
But! what I did wake up with was a BURN. A burn on my inner, VERY inner, right thigh. My heavens it hurt.
At the time I was dancing in an old-fashioned peep-show, & my lovely fellow dancer gals were rather taken aback at my injury. Amusing but unpleasant. I assure you.
So: no vibes overnight, ok everyone?
This now ends my PSA for the eve.

LOL... You win!! Best task ever. I'm never showing this to ddh. Never. Crap, he just read this over my shoulder. *putting rope on my shopping list for Sunday*

Back