Mischief Makers (officially open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeleyz

Literotica Guru
Mischief Makers

It was a somewhat secluded piece of land that came my way by sheer luck and good fortune and my immediate thought was to put it to use as a getaway for friends to hang out, party, relax and just enjoy themselves in a pleasant environment. A place where wordplay and laughter ruled the day with a sly wink and a gentle nudge to the knowing and the willing. A place where mischief can be made as easily as friends.

The land was remote enough to not bother any neighbors, but close enough to town to get more food and booze as needed without much trouble So after what felt like an eternity, I conduct the final walk through with the builder and take in for the first time the actualization of a vision long held.

p250708153-3.jpg

The Great Room is the first thing you see when you enter the front door. A tall vaulted ceiling of rough rich wood and pillars of stone in the walls for strength as well as beauty. Large panes of glass overlooking the glen where a small waterfall cascaded into a pool that would be perfect for cooling off on a hot August afternoon, or skinny dipping on a warm summer night.

A massive hearth dominates the North wall and there is plenty of space for chairs and couches. Room to gather and mingle as you might see fit.

Next, we inspect the bar area, already stocked and conveniently located as an offset to the Great Room so you never have to miss a moment's action in the pursuit of a pot of tea, a mug of joe or something stronger.

The Kitchen opens to the other side of the Great Room. It’s a large open and airy place with lots of light and counter space for more than one cook to work on perfecting any broth you may conjure.

French doors lead out to a wrap around deck that holds a Jacuzzi and more seating as well as tables for outdoor dining in the warmer months. It all just seems to fit somehow. There are plenty of bedrooms upstairs for those seeking privacy for more intimate encounters, and facilities for bathing that could cleanse an army, or a harem, or both at the same time for that matter.

The Foreman checked off items on the list and made notes of little things that need to be followed up on, but for now, the place was perfect. It was time to open the doors and send out the invites to one and all. There was a new place to gather and make mischief.

Last edited:
I open the door slowly and look around at the newly created space. There's a lingering hint of fresh paint and stain that hangs in the air, but the roaring fire in the hearth will make quick work of that.

"Hello?" I call out to see if anyone is about.

*walks downstairs to see a familiar face cautiously entering*

Hiya... Happy you could find the place. :)

Hey!.. it was right where you said it would be. third left after the place where the old barn burned to the ground in ought two. ;) Couldn't miss it.

*Entering further and looking around* Very nice indeed. I can see a lot of steamy words being noodled on those couches and chairs. ;)

Slips in to scope out the new place with the big "Grand Opening" banner and raises his eyebrows, somewhat impressed.

Hey, not bad. He quickly scopes out the bar and makes sure it's well stocked, stepping behind it and quickly scanning through...opening the ice drawer to make sure there's ice. Wow, very nice place, Angel!

Goes to peek out the observation windows to the jacuzzi on the deck...but it's way too cold to actually sit out in it.

Well, I'll happily make myself comfortable here. He grins and procures himself a beverage from the bar, mixing a martini quickly, dropping an olive in his martini glass, before grabbing the most comfortable looking chair.

Hello, Angel! :cool:

Hey!.. it was right where you said it would be. third left after the place where the old barn burned to the ground in ought two. ;) Couldn't miss it.

*Entering further and looking around* Very nice indeed. I can see a lot of steamy words being noodled on those couches and chairs. ;)

*finishes walking down the stairs and heads to the bar*

Yup, and there are bedrooms for you people needing to take of webcam and washcloth business... :p

Slips in to scope out the new place with the big "Grand Opening" banner and raises his eyebrows, somewhat impressed.

Hey, not bad. He quickly scopes out the bar and makes sure it's well stocked, stepping behind it and quickly scanning through...opening the ice drawer to make sure there's ice. Wow, very nice place, Angel!

Goes to peek out the observation windows to the jacuzzi on the deck...but it's way too cold to actually sit out in it.

Well, I'll happily make myself comfortable here. He grins and procures himself a beverage from the bar, mixing a martini quickly, dropping an olive in his martini glass, before grabbing the most comfortable looking chair.

Hello, Angel! :cool:

Hi Noon. Glad you stopped by. Saw that I missed you earlier in the patch.

Yup, and there are bedrooms for you people needing to take of webcam and washcloth business... :p

Nods. Hopefully the cleaning staff are well-paid.

Nods again, sagely, stretching legs out.

Hehehe... opps.. you saw that did you? :eek:

*making a drink and picking out a chair*

Hey Noon, good to see you again.

Hi Noon. Glad you stopped by. Saw that I missed you earlier in the patch.

Truly, it was I who missed you, of course. Winks at her playfully. But I did decide to take up your invitation to hang out and amuse myself.

He waves over at HF, noticing that he snagged the honor of being the inaugural guest. I think the place looks fantastic, don't you?

*grins*

But of course...and it's nice to see someone else who can translate Angelese... Have a devil of a headache still and saw that I managed to leave out words in my last post... Not just misspell them. :rolleyes:

Hopefully your head starts feeling better, angel. Perhaps you could use a good night's sleep? Perks a questioning eyebrow.

I know how bad my head hurts when I don't get to bed on time.

*pours herself a small glass of Captain Morgan and wanders over to the sitting area*

I did... Glad that washcloth was handy... My halo status is required to keep my lease on the patch.

And yes, Noon, we're always happy to have more join us... It makes for a lovely, confusing circus. ;)

He waves over at HF, noticing that he snagged the honor of being the inaugural guest. I think the place looks fantastic, don't you?

Indeed it does. It looks absolutely great and I cant wait to fire up the grill on the deck when it's a little warmer!

*grins*

But of course...and it's nice to see someone else who can translate Angelese... Have a devil of a headache still and saw that I managed to leave out words in my last post... Not just misspell them. :rolleyes:

So sorry to hear your headache continues. Can I get you some ibuprofen or water or something?

Hopefully your head starts feeling better, angel. Perhaps you could use a good night's sleep? Perks a questioning eyebrow.

I know how bad my head hurts when I don't get to bed on time.

I've always been a night owl, so it's hard for me to go to bed early. You know it's bad when I can fall asleep before midnight. Darn headache has actually been waking me up. :mad:

-Flying through the doorway on a gold 60's era banana seat drag bicycle sliding sideways with a squealing back tire-

''Let the mischief beeeegggiiinnnn!''

-Flying through the doorway on a gold 60's era banana seat drag bicycle sliding sideways with a squealing back tire-

*smiles at Wolfias' entrance*

So nice to see you haven't lost it...

Update: be right back... Have to go get into my uniform. :D

Last edited:
Just got some from an angel of mercy. ;) but thankee

Good. Need to keep that brain sharp to write. ;)

Well done sir! and the :nana: seat was an excellent choice! I haven't seen a bike with one of those in years.

(Mine was black and orange with flames on the forks and a 3 foot sissy bar. :D )

*pours herself a small glass of Captain Morgan and wanders over to the sitting area*

I did... Glad that washcloth was handy... My halo status is required to keep my lease on the patch.

And yes, Noon, we're always happy to have more join us... It makes for a lovely, confusing circus. ;)

Well, it's always nice to have a good circus. Grinning at her and nodding...giving her halo a quick study. Imagines her without it. Glad to be a part of it.

Indeed it does. It looks absolutely great and I cant wait to fire up the grill on the deck when it's a little warmer!
Yes, that would be nice! But the weather is entirely too cold for my taste.

I've always been a night owl, so it's hard for me to go to bed early. You know it's bad when I can fall asleep before midnight. Darn headache has actually been waking me up. :mad:
Pouts at her. I'm sorry to hear that. That's frustrating.

*smiles at Wolfias' entrance*

So nice to see you haven't lost it...

Update: be right back... Have to go get into my uniform. :D

Swinging his long leg over the bikes seat keeping the Kilt down, not wanting to inadvertently flash anyone. Well maybe if Angel asked nicely ofcourse :devil:

Me lose it? Pffft nevar evar!

*plops down on the couch smiling mischievously*

HF, should you explain to Noon about zulbub or shall I? :D

And thanks for the offer, Wolfias, but I think my peeking days are a bit limited at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back