In-Laws in love

NCWoman

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Posts
121
In-Laws in love (closed for beachbirdguy)

Name: Kate Howard
Age: 35
Married Status: Widow
Children: 1 boy, aged 15
Hair/Eyes Brown with highlights, shoulder length - Green eyes
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 145
Figure: 36C-26-38
Occupation: Real Estate Broker


Kate has been widowed for 3 years, her husband, Jack, passed away after a short battle with cancer. They had been high school sweethearts and gotten married when she was 19 and he was 22. A year later, Brian, their son was born. Kate and Jack wanted to increase their family, but Kate just didn't seem to get pregnant. She and Jack went to a fertility doctor to have check ups and this is when Jack's cancer was discovered. He was 31 when diagnosed and he lost the battle 2 years later at age 33.

Kate and Jack's families lived in the same small town. Since Jack's death, Kate had become close to her in-laws, Betty and Sam. Kate was devastated when her mother-in-law had a fatal heart attack while shopping, two years ago. Kate and her father-in-law were a great solace to each other and Kate has him join she and Brian for dinner for him 2 - 3 times a week. Kate noticed that about 2 months ago that she really looked forward to those evenings when her Sam was coming to dinner. She found herself making sure that she was nicely dressesd and that her hair and make-up were done. Was it her imagination or did she feel that Sam had started looking at her differently,as well?

OOC: Looking for 1 male to play Sam, father-in-law. PM me please.

Thank you
 
Last edited:
Sam

Name: Sam Howard
Age: 59
Married Status: Widower
Children: 1 son, Jack, deceased
Hair/Eyes: Brown short & neat - blue eyes
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 190
Figure: still in good shape for age
Occupation: Insurance Salesman


Sam had had a pretty good life, although the last few years had been rough. He had married his high school sweetheart Betty and had a good career as a salesman, selling life insurance and annuities the last twenty years. They had only had one child, their son Jack, but he had been a wonderful boy, never any trouble growing up and had turned out to be a fine young man. Got married to his high school sweetheart just like his parents when he was 22 to a wonderful girl named Kate and they too had a wonderful son named Brian. The four of them did things together, then five when Brian came along and things were great.

Then they discovered Jack had cancer and after a two year fight he died at the young age of 33. That was 3 years ago. And then out of the blue his wife had a heart attack and died the next year. Of course, both of them were well insured, he had seen to that personally, but money does not replace your missing loved ones. He had always liked Kate, she was a pretty young thing with a handsome figure and the sweetest personality. But she was like a daughter to him and she had kind of adopted him as her surrogate dad. So after they both lost their spouses they continued seeing each other having dinner a couple of times a week and sometimes going out with Brian.

Recently though, Sam realized that he was looking at Kate a little differently. He would develop a nervous anticipation on the days when he was going over for dinner and took more time grooming and dressing nicely. It seemed like she was looking prettier and he wondered if it was just in his mind or if she was looking at him differently too.
 
Kate pulled into the double garage rather quickly and stopped when the tennis ball on the string bounced hard off of her windshield and came flying back at the windshield. "Jeez mom, take it easy!" Brian coached from the passenger seat. "Honey, get the bags from the trunk and bring them in will ya?" Kate said in the form of a question, but really was a statement. Kate hit the button on the wall of the garage and the garage door started to descend, just as Brian came around the driver's side with the groceries. Kate opened the door to the kitchen and set her keys down next to the phone, which was blinking at her. She didn't have the time, nor the patience to listen to her client rant about the house they had seen that day. It was a last minute showing and had thrown Kate's schedule into turmoil. But she needed the sale badly as the market had been really tight for the last few months. Brian put the bag of groceries on the end of the counter and headed out of the kitchen, but not before Kate grabbed his arm and pulled him to her and gave him a big kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Thanks honey for helping out today." "Jeez mom you act like the President and his wife are coming to dinner. It is only Grandpa Sam." Brian said as he headed to his room upstairs shaking his head.

"Kate, he is right, it is only Sam coming for dinner..calm down." She thought to herself. There it was again, the butterflies in her stomach at the thought of Sam coming to dinner. She noticed that he was wearing shirts with collars and had exchanged his jeans for khaki's or other dressier trousers. Kate turned on the oven to pre-heat at 350. Kate pulled the pork roast out of the fridge and placed it in a roasting pan. She coated the outside of it with salt, pepper and garlic powder, rubbing it into the entire piece of meat.She opened 2 bags of saurkraut and placed it around the roast. She covered the roast and placed it into the oven. Next she peeled 3 large potatoes and cut them into 1 inch cubes and placed it in a large sauce pan. When all the potatoes were cubed, she held the pan under the faucet and covered the potatoes with cold water and placed it back in the fridge. For a salad this evening she had purchased cole slaw from the deli section of the grocery. She put it into a serving dish and covered it and into the fridge. She checked her watch and it was 4:30 and Sam would be here between 5:30 and 5:45.

Kate ran upstairs and stripped off her clothes as she walked into her bathroom. The bathroom always a reminder that it was meant for two with the double sink and vanities. She quickly turned on the shower, checked the water temperature with her and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. Kate let the warm water run over her hair and trickle down her face to her chest. She stepped back and let the shower head jets pummel her nipples. She lay her head back and enjoyed the warm sensation of the water and a vision of Sam's mouth on her nipples popped into her head. Her nipples reacted to the vision, tightening and standing out as Kate's hands cupped and caressed her breasts, letting her thumbs run back and forth over the nipples. Languidly she came out of her fantasy and then she shook her head and remembered she was in a bit of a hurry. She turned around and let the water massage her back. Kate poured a small amount of shampoo into her hand and put it into her hair and created a nice lather. She leaned her head back and let the water rinse the soap from her head. A good size dollop of conditioner was worked into her hair and she left it in while she put body wash on her washcloth and started to clean her body. She once again lingered over her breasts and let the washcloth move downward, washing around her labia and back to her anus. She rinsed the washcloth until the water ran clear and she placed it between her lower lips and ran it up and down the slit, stopping at the button at the top and rubbing it with her washcloth covered finger. Kate turned around under the shower head and rinsed all the soap off of her, then leaning her head back she rinsed out the conditioner. She turned off the water and ran her hands down her wet hair, squeezing out excess water. She steps from the shower and grabs a towel from the rack and bends over and wraps her head in the towel, creating a terry turban. She lightly pats the excess water off of her body with another towel. As Kate applied moisturizer to her body she wondered if Sam was taking as much care to get ready for dinner as she was.
 
Sam had felt at loose ends all day. He hadn’t gone in to the office, a lot of days he worked from home since Betty died. And he didn’t have any pressing business today and wasn’t in the mood to make cold calls. He tried reading a little but he kept picturing the female character in the novel as Kate. He tried working on his stamp collection, his only hobby really, but again he just couldn’t concentrate. Finally he laid down his tweezers in frustration and got up and just wandered around the house for a few minutes. It seemed so empty without Betty.

Finally he decided to go ahead and take his shower and get himself ready to go. He could just take his time, he thought, didn’t want to get there too early that might be awkward. He got into the shower and turned it up almost as hot as it would go, he had always liked his showers hot. As he shampooed his hair working the lather with his fingers, he found himself thinking about Kate again. And not just as his son’s wife. It’s not right, he tried to tell himself, after all, she was practically his daughter. He looked down and noticed he had grown a slight erection and smiled to himself. He might be almost 60 but he could still get it up, he laughed. He had never had a problem with that and was one of the things his wife had seemed to like about him beside his ability to take care of her and their family. She had always seemed to enjoy his thick 8 inch cock.

He soaped up his washrag with some Axe body wash, scrubbing his body slowly. It smelled kind of perfumy to him, it was really for younger guys, but he bought some the last time he was at WalMart and started using it on nights he was going to Kate’s. He held up his penis to wash it and it got even harder as he rubbed it back and forth with the cloth. When it got nice and soapy he started rubbing it with his bare hand, it was nice and wet and slippery and it felt good. He found himself imagining it was Kate’s hand stroking his hard cock. He couldn’t remember when it was that he had starting seeing her differently, realizing how pretty she was, what a nice full figure she had with ample breasts and full round hips and ass. Not like all those anorexic women that thought they were pretty, he thought. He hadn’t really been with a woman since he wife had died, it hadn’t seemed right. A couple visits to strip clubs, a couple hands jobs maybe, but his heart wasn’t in it. He satisfied himself when he needed to, usually thinking of his wife while he did it, or more recently Kate. He wondered if she thought about him that way at all and wondered if sex with her would be as good as he imagined.

The water starting to cool off brought him back to his senses. He quickly rinsed off, turned off the shower and toweled himself dry. He took his time shaving, going over and over his face until he was satisfied it was as smooth as it could get. He used a blow dryer on his hair, something else he didn’t used to do, fussing with it until every hair was in place. Then he picked out his clothes for the evening, a nice pair of khaki chinos, a “florida” style print shirt with square bottom that he wore out and a pair of penny loafers he had polished earlier that afternoon. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. Not bad for an old man, he thought.

He looked at his watch. Still a little early, but not too early, he decided. He picked up his keys and headed for the garage, and wondered what she was fixing for dinner. He laughed because it was the first time all day he had thought about the meal. But Kate was also an excellent cook and he always enjoyed the food as much as the company. But for some reason, tonight he could only think about Kate.
 
Kate slipped into her terrycloth robe and went to her walk-in closet to pick out her outfit for this evening. She flipped through the hangers and couldn't make up her mind. She settled on a dark green silk dress that had a full skirt, belted at the waist, had a collar, buttons down the front and 3/4 length sleeves. She went back into the bathroom and pulled her blow dryer from under the sink. Kate bent over at her waist and began to dry underneath her hair. Once it was nearly dry underneath she stood up and using a round brush styles her hair. Kate applied a little bit of make-up and blush on her face. She chose a green and light pink highlight eyeshadow, blending them on her eyelid and then applying black masacara. Kate dabbed Beautiful by Estee Lauder onto her wrists, behind her ears, under each breast and behind her knees. Moving into her bedroom, she opens the top drawer of the dresser and pulls out a cream colored bra and panty set. She steps into her french cut panties and then puts her arms through the straps of the bra. She leans forward and places her breasts into the cups and reaches back and clasps the hooks. She stands up and adjusts her breasts inside the cups. Not liking pantyhose, Kate pulls a pair of thigh high stockings and a garter belt from her dresser.She steps into the garter belt, adjusts it to make sure the straps are in the proper place. Kara sits on the edge of the bed and rolls up one of the stockings and places her left foot into the stocking and gently pulls it up her leg. She repeats the process on her right leg, then stands and attaches the straps onto each stocking. Kate slips the green silk dress over her head and lets it glide down her torso. As she walks to the closet she buckles the belt. Inside the closet she finds the pair of green pumps. Kate stops at her jewelry box on her dresser and chooses a gold bracelet, a gold necklace with a very delicate chain and a pair of earrings that are square cut with green stones. She takes a look in the mirror and is satisfied and heads downstairs.

Kate heads to the kitchen and pulls out the pot of potatoes and sets them on the stove and sets the burner on high. She pulls out three plates, silverware and napkins and sets the dining room table. She puts out water glasses. She stands back and looks at the table and straightens one of the forks and then all of the chairs. Back in the kitchen she puts some applesauce in a serving bowl, covers it and puts in the refrigerator. Kara looks at the clock and sees that it is 5:25 and she gets the anxious flutter in her stomach again in anticipation of Sam's arrival. Her reverie is broken with the doorbell ringing. Kate jumps and smooths down her dress and walks to the front door. She takes a deep breath and opens it.

There he stands, looking so handsome, his blue eyes seeming bluer than usual. He steps into the foyer and Kate says "Sam it is so good to see you, how have you been?" and as she says this she moves forward and gives him a hug. Oh my goodness I love the smell of his cologne, she thinks, and surreptisously she presses her nose closer and inhales deeply. Kate smiles as the hug is reciprocated and she feels his hand on her back. Kate reluctantly breaks the hug and pulls back. "What can I get you to drink Sam?" she says as she moves to the kitchen.
 
The clock on the dash showed 5:25 when he pulled in the driveway. Ok, not too early, he was relieved to note. He strode confidently to the door and pushed the doorbell hearing the familiar chime. He checked his slacks to make sure his package was comfortably on the left side of the seam then brushed his hair back with his hands ensuring it was in place. Kate opened the door and he stepped into the foyer where she immediately wrapped her arms around him in a warm hug. He put one hand on her shoulder and one on her back resisting the temptation to let it slide down to her ass. She smelled so good as he laid his nose against her neck that he only reluctantly let her go. He held both of her hands in his for a moment and looked her up and down.

“Hello, Kate,” he smiled sincerely. “You look…” he paused. He knew how she looked. She looked damn hot. But he couldn’t really say that could he? “..fantastic,” he concluded. The green dress, green pumps and even green stone earrings gave her green eyes an extra sparkle tonight. He felt a throbbing between his legs but tried his best to ignore it. As she turned to go to the kitchen he couldn’t help but notice how the silky material of her dress fell enticingly over her round ass.

“Scotch, of course, Kate,” he answered her question about a drink. Instead of following her to the kitchen, he headed for the living room, passing through the dining room on the way. He noticed the table was set for three. “Will Brian be dining with us tonight?” he asked loudly toward the kitchen. He thought he heard her answer “yes” from the kitchen. He looked around the living room, and for the first time he noticed that the pictures of Kate and Jack were no longer there. He thought that rather strange. He looked around the room carefully to confirm his findings. At first he thought it strange, then realized that maybe she was just ready to move on. He could understand that, he was ready to move on himself.

His thoughts were interrupted when Kate returned from the kitchen with his drink. He took it from her hand as she smiled sweetly at him and their fingers touched. Was that electricity he felt? “Thank you, dear,” he smiled at her, looking her up and down again “Kate…” he began, then stopped. Why did he feel so nervous? “So,” he tried to make small talk, “how have you been, Kate? How’s Brian?”
 
Kate felt her cheeks warm and the butterflies in her stomach start to whirl when Sam told her she looked fantastic. Afraid that she may embarrass herself, she hurries to the kitchen and hears Sam ask for his usual scotch. She goes to the pantry and pulls down the Dewar's and sets it on the counter. She uses one of the Waterford highball glasses, filling it with ice and then pouring the scotch over it. "Yes, Brian will be joining us." answering Sam's query. She gets a lemon from the fridge and cuts a piece of the yellow rind. She twists the lemon rind, and runs it around the rim of the glass and then drops it into the drink. Kate pours herself a glass of white wine. She checks the potatoes that are boiling.

She walks into the living room and hands Sam his drink. Their fingers touch and she feels a sweet sensation go through her. Kate looks up into Sam's beautiful blue eyes as he thanks her and something passes across his face and then he utters her name, as if he were going to say something more. But he stops, there is a noticeable pause and Sam asks about she and Brian. Kate moves to the couch and sits on one end, then opens the drawer of the end table to retrieve two coasters. She puts one on the coffee table in front of the easy chair that Sam has settled in and one on the end table next to her. She places her wine glass on it and says..."Oh I have been fine...sales are really down these days, but had a good showing this afternoon. Well and you know 15 year olds...Brian is very quiet and a bit reclusive these days. I think he really is missing Jack so he can have a male to talk with about..." Kate blushes a bit. "about the changes in his body, girls...you know things he doesn't want to discuss with his mother." Sam gives her a knowing smile and nods his head. "Sam, would you see if he will open up to you? I hate to ask, but I don't want him... hearing the wrong things from his buddies." Before Sam can answer, Brian comes into the living room. "Hey granddad..how's it hanging?" Brian asks as he leans over and gives Sam a hug. "Brian!" Kate admonishes and Sam just laughs.

"When is dinner mom, I am starving...and I want to head over to Tim's to do some cramming for the history test tomorrow...I told him I would be there by 7:00." Brian asks as he sits on the other easy chair, putting his leg over one arm. "Well let me go check on it right now...see if the potatoes are ready to mash." Kate says as she gets up to go into the kitchen.
In the kitchen Kate thinks about how handsome Sam looks tonight and his cologne is intoxicating...making her have un-daughter-in-law like thoughts. Kate pokes a fork into the potates and they are "fork tender" She turns off the burner, grabs the pot using the handles on the side. She pulls out a collander, placing it in the sink and drains the potatoes over the collander. Once all the water is drained, she puts the pot with the potatoes back on the burner. Kate opens the fridge and gets out the milk and butter and takes it over to the stove. She pours some milk into the potatoes along with a chunk of butter from the stick..She adds some white pepper and then grabs the electric mixer from the wall and attaches the two beaters. Kate begins to mash the potatoes with the mixer, moving it round and round until the potatoes are mashed. Kate moves to the freezer and pulls out a bag of broccoli that can be steamed in the bag. She pops it into the microwave and sets the cooking time. Kate opens the oven and pulls out the pork roast and saurkraut. She puts the meat onto a platter and the saurkraut into a serving dish. She takes them both to the dining room and places it on the table. Kate dishes up the potatoes into a serving dish and takes it to the dining room.

"Hey guys..dinner is almost ready..you can sit at any time." Kate calls to them. She hurries into the kitchen to retrieve the applesauce and cole slaw takes it in and places it on the table. She takes a count of the number of serving spoons she will need. The microwave dings and she places the broccoli on a serving plate and grabs 5 serving spoons and a sharp knife and fork for the meat. When she walks into the dining room, both Sam and Brian are seated. "Sam would you slice the pork loin?" She smiles as Sam picks up the knife and treats it as a saber waving it gallantly about before putting it to the meat. "Oh my god Jack used to do the same thing! Now I know where he got it from." Kate takes her seat across from Brian, as Sam is seated at the head of the table. The room goes silent as the food is passed around and plates are filled. Kate smiles as she looks around the table and decides that she likes the look of Sam at the head of the table. She thinks how wonderful it would be if it was an every night occurance.
 
Before Sam could answer Kate’s question about having “the talk” with his grandson, Brian bounded into the room and gave him a big hug. He hugged him back and smiled, giving him a playful pat on the shoulder. “I’m doing great, Brian, thanks. How’s life treating you?” But Brian had other things on his mind, he was anxious to have dinner. Sam’s ears perked up when he said he was going over to a friend’s house, and he glanced over at Kate. Their eyes quickly met as she was also glancing at him and he quickly looked back at Brian but not before he thought he felt a message coming from her eyes. But she quickly got up and bustled into the kitchen. He caught another whiff of her perfume as she passed him and he watched her rear sway sweetly as she left the room. Again he caught himself thinking about her as something other than his daughter-in-law.

He quickly turned back to Brian, sipping his drink and making small talk until they heard her call them to the table. The table was beautifully set as usual and the food was so well-presented and smelled terrific. Sam picked up the carving knife and fork when she asked, and brandished the knife about like a sword like he used to do when Jack was a kid. “En garde, pig!” he laughed, poking at the roast with the tip of the knife before setting the fork into it and expertly slicing the tender meat. Sam surprised himself at how happy and playful he felt, he almost felt young again sitting at table with a young mother and teenage son.

Silence fell as they began eating with only occasional comments such as Sam telling Kate how wonderful everything was. And he truly felt it was, not just the food but it just felt right the three of them together like this. Brian wasted no time shoving his food down his throat, it was amazing how much food a teenager could consume so fast, Sam had nearly forgotten what it was like. He pushed back his plate and asked permission to be excused. “I hate to eat and run,” he laughed, “but not really.” He laughed again. “Really, I need to get cramming, see you old folks later,” he threw out offhandedly, not disrespectful but playful. “You be home by 11, son,” Kate reminded him. “And behave yourself!” she added, although probably not necessary. “Yes, mom,” he replied in that tone only a teenager can make. “You guys behave yourselves too,” he needled back, then ran out the door.

Sam and Kate looked at each other and laughed. “He reminds me of Jack,” Sam smiled. “You remind me of Jack,” Kate came back, then blushed. Embarrassed she jumped up from the table, grabbed the plate with the remaining pork roast and the dish of potatoes and headed to the kitchen with them. Sam got up and picked up the empty coleslaw and broccoli dishes and followed her to the kitchen. “Let me help you, Kate,” he offered, “I can clear the table while you rinse things off.” He made several trips back and forth clearing the rest of the serving dishes and the place settings, put the unused utensils back in the silverware drawer, folded the napkins neatly but left them at the places, then carried the glasses to the kitchen and set them down on the drainboard beside her.

“That’s it,” he announced. He was standing behind her and without even thinking about what he was doing he put his arms around her trim waist and hugged her from behind. He leaned into her, his mouth near her ear. “Everything was delicious, Kate. That was a wonderful dinner,” he complimented her. Her perfume smelled so wonderful, it seemed intoxicating, and almost as if he were another person watching himself doing it, he turned his head slightly and kissed her softly on the neck and behind her ear. He could feel her soft round ass against his groin and then suddenly realized it was his cock feeling her ass as he had quickly become erect. He knew he had already held the embrace far too long for it to be fatherly, so he quickly let go and stepped back. Kate turned to look at him and their eyes met. She had the most beautiful green eyes, he thought. He waited anxiously to see what she was going to say, hoping he hadn’t done the wrong thing.
 
Kate was always amazed at how thoughtful Sam was, just like him to offer to help clear the table. She scraped and stacked the plates, gathered the dirty silverware together. She turned on the faucet and rinsed the silverware, getting off saurkraut from the forks. The plates were next and she rinsed them front and back and then bent down and opened the dishwasher and pulled out the bottom rack and loaded in the plates. Next came the serving bowls, which she rinsed and loaded into the dishwasher as well. She fit the silverware and serving spoons into the square compartments in the removable basket in the bottom rack. She pushed in the rack and caught Sam in the corner of her eye moving back and forth.

Kate filled the sink with sudsy hot water and started to wash the pots and pans by hand. "That's it" Sam announced as he place the glasses on the drain board. Kate was so very aware of Sam behind her, she could almost feel the heat from his body. Her knees went weak when she felt his arms encircle her waist and placed his big hands on her tummy and pulled her back into him in a hug. At the same time his mouth was so close to her ear that when he spoke his lips touched her earlobe. Kate bit her bottom lip to keep from whimpering as his lips made contact ever so lightly with her ear as he spoke. Then his lips were on her neck, planting a tender kiss there, as he pulled her back into him. Her eyes widened as she felt his erection pressing against her ass and it felt wonderful. Kate had not been with a man since Jack died and his last year was without sex as he battled the cancer. She closes her eyes and melts into Sam's arms and then as quickly as it had begun, Sam stepped back and released her.

She removed her hands from the soapy water and turned to look at Sam. His face was a mixture of guilt and hope. Kate's hands began to drip suds, which she didn't notice until Sam toweled off each of her hands, then made to move away. She reached out her hand and placed it on his arm, "Sam please..." he looked up at her with hope... "please kiss me as a man kisses a woman." Kate moved forward and Sam pulled her the rest of the way, holding onto her shoulders. Their kiss was deep and passionate and reflected the feelings that they had repressed for so long. Kate felt Sam's arms release her shoulders and go around her and Kate wrapped her arms around Sam's back. She let her hands wander over his back and pulling him to her. The couldn't seem to get close enough as they moulded their bodies together. Kate's head falls back as Sam's lips move over her neck and he murmurs her name over and over between kisses. She groans as he pulls away and she slowly lifts her head to look at him. "I want you Kate!" he says matter of factly. Kate takes his hand and says,"I know Sam. I want you as well.". Kate then turns and leads him up the stairs to her bedroom.
 
Sam’s moment of anxiety quickly changed to one of hope then joy as Kate not only did not rebuff his advances but asked him to kiss her. Oh god, how he wanted to kiss her! He took her shoulders in his big hands and pulled her to him, pulling her full womanly body against his, her beautiful breasts pressed against his chest, and kissed her deep and passionately. He felt her hands on his back, felt her pulling him into her even tighter, felt her hands wandering, exploring, making him hers. It seemed as if their two bodies had almost become one.

A rush of feelings were washing over him, feelings he hadn’t felt for so long, feelings he knew he had been missing. But it wasn’t just the touch of a woman, the warm body against his, the sweet lips and tongue exploring his mouth. No, it was a feeling of love for one woman, for Kate, and he so much wanted their two bodies to truly become one, he wanted her, he had to have her. His cock was throbbing so hard it was making his head throb too and he knew she had to be able to feel it beating like his heartbeat pressing urgently against her dress. He pulled back far enough so he could kiss her cheek, kiss behind her ear, kissed his way down her neck to her clavicle, that soft wonderful spot exposed by the open collar of her silky green dress. “Kate, Kate, Kate,” he murmured over and over and over as he kissed her. His hands sliding down her back, down the smooth silk dress, past the green belt, down to her wonderful round ass. One hand clasping her hip just below the belt, the other cupping her full soft cheek. “I want you Kate!” he said directly, looking up into her amazing green eyes.

His heart leapt when she replied that she wanted him too. He let her take his hand and lead him, following her through the dining room, now all clean and neat, through the living room where the empty Waterford glass from his scotch still sat, leading him up the stairs to the master bedroom, her bedroom. They managed to get all the way into the room before they spontaneously embraced each other again. Sam kissed Kate passionately, his lips opening to let her tongue in, then kissing first her upper then lower lip before playing tongues again. Her passion was so palpable, it was like electricity coursing through his body, taking him to a natural high.

They finally came up for air and Kate caressed his face with her hands, sliding down to his chest where the top two buttons of his shirt were open. She unbuttoned another and slid her hand inside feeling his still firm chest. Then she reached down and unbuckled the belt on her dress and pulled it off, gazing at him dreamily with her bright green eyes. She reached up to the buttons on the front of her dress but before she could undo the first one, Sam put his hand on hers, and looked her in the eyes. “No, Kate, let me do it… please,” he smiled at her kindly. She put her hands down as Sam slowly unbuttoned the top of her dress one button at a time, pausing between each one to lean in and kiss the newly exposed flesh. When they were all unbuttoned down to her waist he bent down once more and kissed her just above the navel, then slid a hand inside the dress and cupped one of her round soft breasts enjoying the feel of it inside her smooth cream-colored bra. It was not just the pleasure a man gets from squeezing a tit, but he was feeling Kate, touching Kate, and he could feel not just her body but he could feel that she was giving it to him, wanting him to touch her, wanting to be completely his.

He pulled her up to him again, one hand still cupping her breast trapped between them, and kissed her harder and longer. “Kate,” he whispered softly in her ear. “I love you, Kate.”
 
Kate could not contain her smile or calm her nervousness as she walked up the stairs with Sam's hand in hers. As they stepped into the master bedroom, Kate shut the door and turn to face Sam and before she knew it she was in his arms and they were kissing, tongues dueling and playing. Her eyes closed, all she could concentrate on was Sam's mouth on hers, his tongue in her mouth, his arms around her. It all felt so right. Sam lifted his mouth and Kate put her hands on his cheeks, then slid them down over his neck, clavicle and to his chest. She unbuttoned his shirt and put her hands inside to caress his chest. It felt so good to be touching a man again, to be held in strong arms, to be kissed passionately by a man...no, not any man...this man. She felt an overwhelming urge to feel her skin against his and she unbuckled her belt and when she started to undo the bodice of her dress. Sam's strong fingers removed hers from the buttons and told her he wanted to do this. The strong fingers so tenderly undoing the delicate buttons as her eyes looked into his and she saw the love in them...for her. Then he moved his head lower and kissed her skin as it was exposed to her with a final kiss just above her navel. She placed her hands on his head and ran her fingers through his hair, as when his lips touched her tummy, her hands turned to fists, filled with his hair. Realizing what she was doing, she released his hair and wrapped her hands around his head.

Then his hand lifted to her breast and he held it in his palm and gently squeezed. Then he stood and leaned in and kissed her deeply again. Kate was taken to another sphere with his kisses and then she heard him calling her name softly and then whispering a declaration of love for her. Kate's heart sang and she moved her lips to his ear and whispered..."and I love you Sam...with all my heart." Kate moved back and out of his arms and slid the dress down her arms and stood before him. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra and let the straps fall down her arms as she held the bra to her breasts. She stood staring into his eyes and he reached forward with his hand and moved her hands aside and removed her bra. Kate became a bit uncomfortable as Sam intently stared at her breasts, to the point where she started to cover herself. Then she was sighing as his hands moved over both of her breasts, exploring them, caressing them, and squeezing them. Kate whimpered as he pinched her nipples in the crook between his thumb and index finger. She moved her hands under his and unbuttoned the rest of his shirt buttons and she began to tug it out of his pants. Kate put her hands under the shirt on his shoulders and try to push the shirt off. "Sam, I want to feel your skin against mine." When Sam dropped his hands she pushed his shirt off and let it drop to the floor. Kate was immediately in his arms, her arms going around his neck as she pressed her breasts against his chest. She moaned and purred, her lips against his neck, as his hands moved up and down her back. With each downward stroke, Sam's hand dipped a little lower until his hands were inside the waistband of the dress. Kate murmured his name over and over. "Sam, my dear Sam, oh Sam I have dreamed of this for so long." She moved her mouth over his and kissed him deeply and hard, letting one of her hands move into the hair on the back of his head. Kate moved her mouth over Sam's and he chased her mouth with his.

Kate then became aware of Sam's erection pressing against her groin as he pulled her closer to him. She rubbed against him and he groaned. "Careful Kate it won't take much to send me over the edge." She smiled at him and rubbed against him again. She squealed as he swatted her bottom. "Behave young lady." Kate stepped back and her hands began to claw at his belt buckle and the clasp on his pants. She got both of them undone and found the tab of his zipper and pulled it down over the very prominent bulge. Kate moved her hand inside his pants and cupped his bulge and leaned forward and kissed his chest, licking and sucking his nipples. She smiled as she heard Sam groan. She pouted a bit as he grabbed her shoulders and set her back and then he pushed her dress from her waist and it dropped, puddling around her feet. Kate heard Sam's admiration as she bent over and picked up the dress and walked it over to the closet, tossing her hair and looking back at him. He made her feel so desireable, so sexy, feelings that she had tamped down for four years. She liked strutting around the room half naked and have his eyes follow her, especially his eyes which are filled with so much love and appreciation. "Sam remove your pants please." He removes his shoes and then lowers his pants and and steps out of them. Kate's eyes are glued to his groin and she moves toward him. Standing before him, she places her hands flat on his chest and begins to slide down his body, until she is kneeling before him. She opens the vent of his boxers and she is greeted by his cock glistening with pre-cum. Kate puts her hand on his cock, looks up at him as she takes him in her mouth and begins to suck and lick him.
 
Sam was bemused how she tried to cover her breasts as she removed her bra. He reached forward and took her bra and tossed it aside, then caressed her breasts lovingly with his hands, exploring them, caressing them, squeezing them. He pinched her nipples with his thumb and forefinger then bent forward and teased them lightly with his tongue. Shivers ran through his whole body as she took off his shirt then pressed her full round breasts against her chest. She rubbed her body against his hard erection and his head swam, it had been so long since he had felt a woman touching him like that. "Careful Kate it won't take much to send me over the edge,” he warned her as he felt his balls contract and some pre-cum ooze out his little hole. She did it again and he swatted her round butt. "Behave young lady.” He was serious, it had been so long since he had been touched by a woman, he really was afraid he could cum any minute. Plus the fact that it was Kate, who he had desired for what seemed like a long time now.

He loved her playful squeal and was going to do it again, but she stepped back and soon had his pants pushed open and was caressing his erection still inside his boxers. Then she was kissing his chest, causing Sam to groan loudly. God, it felt so good, not just that she was touching him, no, she was loving him. When he pushed her dress over her ample sweet hips to the floor, he was smitten to see her wearing sexy cream-colored panties with a matching garter belt attached to her stockings. She had worn that just for him he realized, she had dressed for him. Sam almost came right there in his pants as he watched her bend over to pick up her dress, her french cut panties giving him a wonderful view of her smooth round ass. He smiled as she walked to the closet, his eyes following her, amused that she felt it necessary to hang it up but also admiring her strut half-naked across the room just for him.

He quickly removed his shoes then his pants, smiling to himself that she had to ask him because he was so totally engrossed in just watching her. He felt her eyes burning a hole in his boxers as she moved toward him, waiting for her to come to him, letting her take the lead. He closed his eyes for a moment as he felt her hands on him, sliding down his chest, just enjoying the feeling. But he wanted to see her too so he looked down as she opened his boxers and took out his throbbing cock and stroked it with her hand before bending forward and taking it into her mouth. She wrapped the shiny head with her lips, her mouth was so warm, and her tongue danced on the tip. She slowly sucked in more and more of his hard shaft, swirling her tongue all around it inside her mouth, sucking her mouth tight around it. Sam’s whole body was tingling and on edge with sensations he hadn’t felt in a long time, the feel of her lips around his cock, the sight of it in her mouth, the sounds as she slid back and forth over his smooth rod. He reached down and ran his hands through her long brown hair as she looked up at him, her green eyes twinkling. “Oh, Kate!” he moaned as she cupped his balls in her hand, massaging his sac tenderly, rolling each of his balls between her fingers, as her tongue danced on the head of his cock. “God, Kate, that feels wonderful,” he managed to say, smiling down at her and playing with her hair. He was amazed at both how eager and how skilled she seemed. He had missed that so much, Betty had stopped fellating him many years before she passed.

Kate let his cock audibly pop out of his mouth, holding it in her hand and stroking it slowly as she looked up at him and smiled. “I’m glad you like it, Sam,” she said. “I like it too,” she winked. Sam’s hands went from her hair down to her shoulders and he helped her up to her feet. He pushed his shorts to the floor and stepped out of them, then pulled her to him again, one arm around her waist, the other hand on the exposed part of her ass. Their mouths met again and they locked lips as he kissed her with fervor and passion. He took her by the shoulders again as they broke, looking up and down her nearly naked body. “You are so beautiful, Kate, even more beautiful than I had dreamed,” he said as his eyes feasted upon her. “I’m so glad you’re wearing stockings, they’re so much sexier than pantyhose,” he told her. “Will you take them off for me? A woman taking off her stockings is so sexy, especially if it’s my Kate.” He walked her over to the bed, and she sat down on the edge. “I can’t get enough of looking at you, Kate,” he admitted.
 
Kate had thought about being with Sam for months and she had a recurring fantasy of being before him on her knees and now that fantasy was becoming a reality. She reached inside of his boxers and took out his cock and she placed her lips on the end and then took the head into her mouth and sucked him. She twirled her tongue as fardown the shaft as it could reach. Moving her head up and down slowly, with each downward drop she takes a little bit more of his cock into her mouth. Kate can hear the intake of breath from Sam as she suckles and licks his cock. The slurping sounds creating an air of eroticism. Kate feels his hands in her hair and she can feel his restraint and not pushing her head down on him. Kate needs to see his eyes as she sucks him and play with his balls. He is moaning her name and looking in her eyes.She takes her mouth off of his cock and it sounds like a cork being taken out of a bottle. Her hand moves up and down and looks up a Sam and his face is a picture of pure pleasure, ecstasy and love.

Rising from the floor with the help of Sam's hands on her shoulders, she stands before him. Sam removes the last remnant of clothes, as he pushed his boxers to the floor and steps out of them. She falls into his arms as he pulls her close and they kiss again. Kate stands back as Sam pushes her back a couple of steps with his hands on her shoulders again. He is staring at her and she feels a bit unsure as she knows she has gained a few pounds. Then Sam comes back to the here and now and tells her that she is beautiful and asks if she will remove her stockings. She sits on the bed and undoes the front clasp of the garter belt, which is holding up her stockings. Then she reaches underneath her thigh and releases the clasp and begins to roll down the stocking. She lifts her leg, stretching it out in front of her with a pointed toe. She rolls the stocking to the floor and pulls her foot from the stocking. She flips the stocking to Sam which he catches and wraps around his neck like a necktie.. Kate repeats the process with her other leg and stands and removes her garter belt and gives the garter belt and other stocking to Will. Alll she has remaining are her panties. She smiles as she looks at Sam's face filled with anticipation. Kate turns her back to him and begins to remove her panties She slowly gyrates her hips as she slowly lowers the panty. She turns her head and looks at Sam, running her tongue over her lips. She smiles as she sees his cock glistening with her mouth juices and bobbing in the air. This spurred Kate onto remove her panties quickly, purposely bending at her waist to give him a full view from behind.

Kate gasps as she feels Sam pressed against her naked ass and his hands on her hips. She wants him to take her now. Kate feels his hands move from her hips up her torso to her tits and he puts his hand around each one and pulls Kate upright. Pressing her back into him, she shivers as he whispers in her ear, "Kate we will do it that way someday...but for our first time I need to see your eyes as I put my cock in you." Kate sighs at his words and once again takes his hand and leads him to the king size, mahoganey four poster bed. She turns on the lamp on the table next to the bed and switches off a light switch on the wall and the overhead lights are extinguished. The room is lit in a warm glow. Kate folds back the bedding on the bed and moves into the bed, moving to the middle. Her breasts are visible, as she pats the mattress that is empty next to her. "Sam, I need you, I want you....come to our bed!." She smiles as he slides in and scoots over to her. She turns on her side to face him, as he has turned on his side as well. Their eyes locked, both wanting the other to move first. Kate reaches down and takes his hand and places it on her breast. "Welcome Home Sam!"
 
Sam couldn’t get enough of looking at Kate, he thought she was just perfect. Sure, she wasn’t some skinny twenty-something, she had a little meat on her bones, had some curves like a woman ought to. He watched as she unrolled her stockings and tossed them at him, playfully tossing them around his neck. They felt so smooth and soft, just like her skin. He smiled as he admired her stripping off her panties for him, wiggling her hips, running her tongue over her lips, then bending over giving him a wonderful view of her full round ass and her womanhood peeking out from between her legs.

His cock was so hard he was aching. He got up and moved behind her putting his hands on her hips and pressing his throbbing cock between her cheeks. Then his hands glided up to her full tits and he pulled her back upright into him. She took his hand and led him to the bed then pulled the covers back and slid in first. She patted the bed and invited him in, his eyes on her exposed breasts as he slid in next to her. He smiled when she said, "Welcome Home Sam!" because it sounded so right and it felt so right to be lying next to her in the bed naked. He caressed her tits lovingly, leaning in and kissing her hard and long. They rolled together so that Kate was on her back, him still on his side leaning toward her. His hands explored her body, his fingers tracing outlines on her skin.

Kate’s hands were back on his hard cock, stroking it back and forth. It felt so good but he knew he couldn’t last long if she kept doing that. He bent in and kissed her neck, working his way down to her tits with soft fluttering kisses. He slowly licked circles around her round boobs, smaller and smaller working his way toward her nipples. He licked all the little bumps on her areolas before teasing the nipple with his tongue then pulling on it with his iips then taking it into his mouth and sucking on it. He teased the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger as he lightly bit the one in his mouth with his teeth. Kate was squirming and tingling under his touch, he so loved making love to a woman, feeling her respond to his touch, knowing he was getting her excited.

“Oh, Kate,” he looked up at her with sparkling eyes. “I have wanted this so much. I don’t know exactly when I fell in love with you, but I have wanted this for a while. At first I tried to deny it, thinking it wasn’t right, but now it just feels so right.” He kissed her again passionately, his tongue diving into her mouth as he rolled over on top of her gently pushing her legs apart as he worked his hips between her soft thighs. He kicked the covers down to the footboard with his feet as Kate pulled her legs up and offered her warm wet womanhood to him.

“I want you, Kate,” he moaned. “I want you now.” He rubbed the head of his throbbing cock back and forth along her slick slit, pushing the soft folds open, sliding through the pink inner lips, positioning himself above her warm waiting lovebox. “I love you, Kate,” he whispered as he thrust the full length of his hard manhood inside her.
 
Kate shivered as Sam caressed her tits, after moving next to her in the bed. She arched her back as his mouth found her right breast and his hand caressed her left breast. He cetainly knew what he was doing, she thought as he had her squirming under his ministrations. She warmed considerably when he told her he wanted her and had fallen in love with her and she stroked his face when he told her he tried to deny it but now it felt so right. His kiss validated his words as he rolled her onto her back and atop her. She put her arms around his neck as he told her he wanted her, that he loved her and then she gasped and dug her nails into his back as she felt him penetrate her for the first time and then continued to delve into her until he was fully engulfed inside of her.

Kate whispered to Sam to not move for a moment as she needed to adjust to his girth. She wasn't sure if Sam was bigger then the men she had been with or if she had not had sex in so long that she just wasn't used to it. It really didn't matter, as she knew that it felt marvelous and she wanted to relish it for a moment. Sam pushed up on his arms to look down at her and see if she was alright. Kate pulled him down to her and she kissed him deeply and then she pulled away and said to him "please move now Sam...I want to feel you..." as she said this, she contracted her muscles and her walls caressed his shaft. Sam groaned then began to move up and down in her and Kate held on tight and soon her hips were moving upward to match his downward thrusts.

The master bedroom filled with the sounds of lovemaking, after nearly a five year absence. Kate loved it everytime Sam groaned her name and on each thrust inside of her Kate would call out his name. She marveled at how well they meshed. Kate kissed his neck and then as Sam began to thrust faster her kisses turned into nibbles and then bites. Erotic noises and sounds filled the room and were not lost on Kate as her mind made her totally aware of those noises which acted as an aphrodisiac. Kate began to moan and rake her fingernails down his back as she felt the pressure building as she climbed upward and then the fireworks began to shoot off in her head as she reached the peak and fell over the top into a long overdue orgasm.

Kate cried out his name and then incredibly she felt herself start going back up to the peak. Sam had changed the pace and rhythm of his movements as he was pushing into her slowly and deliberately, teasing her. She tossed her head side to side on the pillow, chewing on her bottom lip as her orgasm built. Then he quickened the pace and was pistoning in and out of her with his hips, as he pulled her into his arms and kissed and bit her shoulder. Hoarsely whispering her name over and over into her ears. Then he groaned and ground into her and Kate felt his warm cum shoot into her, not once or twice, but she felt three distinct shots from him and among those she had her second orgasm. Sam collapsed on top of her and Kate held him tight and ran her hands up and down his back. After a few minutes, Sam moved up on his arms again and looked down at Kate. She caressed his face, "Thank you Sam, it has been a long time." He leaned down and kissed her. When they parted she looked at him seriously,"Will you help me tell Brian about us Sam?"
 
Sam was in another world, lost in sensations he had not felt in a long time. As his hard cock pumped back and forth in Kate’s soft pussy, he felt his whole body being charged and his head was spinning. It was not just the pleasure and joy of having real sex again after such a long time, but it was an overwhelming feeling of intimacy and love. He and Kate were together, truly together, and the ecstasy of the joining was out of this world.

The intimacy became more intense as Sam thrust hard and moaned her name, then began pumping faster and faster as he felt her nibbling and biting his neck. Then he felt her fingernails on his back, they were both moaning and groaning as they thrashed and melded together on the big bed. He felt Kate’s body quivering and rising, he could feel the walls of her pussy contacting and throbbing, then he held on for the ride as her first orgasm came over her in wave after wave after wave. “Oh Sam!” she cried out, as he slowed down the rhythm and fucked her slowly and deliberately, working his way to his own orgasm. He felt his balls tightening, he felt the tension of his jizz building at the base of his cock, felt his cock tingling in anticipation. He began pumping harder and faster, thrusting his hips into hers. They were joined at the pelvis as his seed coursed up his long shaft and exploded deep inside his love, three strong bursts of hot cum splattering her womb. He held her tight as his cock continued to spasm and jerk inside her, the last of his cum oozing out. “Oh, Kate! Kate, Kate, Kate,” he moaned.

He collapsed on top of her, exhausted from the effort and exhilaration. They held each other tight and he smothered her face with gentle loving kisses. “Thank you, Kate,” he echoed her sentiment. “I can’t remember the last time I had a woman make love to me like that. I mean no disrespect to Betty, but that was just completely different. It’s a different time and place now and I felt like we were so right together, our bodies were sending the love we feel back and forth between us.” He leaned over and kissed her again. “So what now, Kate?”

She asked him about telling Brian. Sam hesitated. “I don’t know, Kate, maybe it’s too soon? I mean, I don’t want to hide anything from him and I have no problem with people knowing about us. But I think maybe we need just a little time to adjust to it ourselves. And I imagine he might be a little weirded out thinking about his mom and granddad getting it on, you know? You have to admit, it is a little out of the ordinary, in fact some people would probably consider it incest, even though we’re not related by blood.” He leaned over and ran his hands through her long soft hair, kissing her cheek and neck. “I love you, Kate, and we are going to be together. But let’s think things through before we do anything… with the exception of fucking like rabbits, of course,” he laughed as he attempted to throw a little levity into the mix.
 
Kate was disappointed that Sam wanted to hold off telling Brian, but she did understand his reasoning. Sam's comment about people calling theri relationship as incest, kind of weirded her out too! Sam's hands in her hair, running his fingers through it felt so good. She reached out her hand and ran her nails up and down his arm. Then she put her hand in his, lacing her fingers with his. He squeezed her hand as he kissed her cheek and then her neck and told her that he loved her and that they would be together. Sam wanted them to think things through...and to fuck like bunnies...she laughed along with him. Kate lifted their interlaced hands to her mouth and she kissed his hand and held it to her cheek.

Once again overwhelmed by emotion and love for this man, she moved forward and pressed her body to his and put her arms around his neck. Kate put her leg over his and pressed her groin into his. Sam put his arms around her and put his hands on her butt and pulled her into him. She responded by grinding against him. "Kate...It's going to take a bit for me to be ready again..." he whispered in her ear. She licked his neck and nibbled his ear. "Sam, I just want, no need to be as close to you as possible. It has been so long, that I don't want to let you out of my arms." He rolled onto his back, pulling Kate on top of him. Sam kissed her lips, and then kissed them again, then Kate responded with her mouth and then they were at each other again like two sixteen year olds.

Kate placed her hands on Sam's chest and pushed herself up to a sitting position. Her legs straddling his hips. Kate ran her hands down her torso and over her tummy. She moved her hands back up her body and up to her neck and lifted her hair up with both hands. Her eyes never leaving Sam's. He raised his hands and grabbed her breasts, playing with them, squeezing them and then ran his palms over her nipples. His hands moved down the sides of her body and around to her lower back. The he lowered his hands to her ass and grabbed each cheek and kneaded them in his hands. Kate began to move back and forth on his groin and she smiled as she felt him begin to respond. She licked her lips and smiled down at him, reaching behind her she ran her fingertips over the head of his cock. Sam rewarded her with a groan of pleasure.

The mood was broken with the ringing of the phone. Kate leaned forward and picked up the extension by her bedside. Sam played with her nipple as he listened to the one sided conversation. "Okay honey, are you sure that his mom is okay with you staying? Okay honey, do well on your test. I love you." She put the phone back in the cradle and smiled down at Sam. "Brian is spending the night at Tim's. Sam will you stay and keep me company tonight?" Kate asked sweetly, batting her eyes at him.
 
Sam was old enough to understand women and realized that that wasn’t exactly the answer Kate wanted. So he was impressed that she didn’t seem to let it bother her, that she let it go for now and got back to the lovemaking.

He had tried to tell her it would take him a while before he could go again, he wasn’t sure if she realized that older guys can’t do it multiple times in a row like he did when he was younger. So she might not have been surprised but he was when his cock started to respond again to her touch so soon after the first time. He was loving the attention she was giving him, her gentle touches and kisses were so erotic, so arousing. He hugged her tight and pulled her to him as she kissed him, their mouths mashing together, sucking and biting each other’s lips, tongues playing tag back and forth between their mouths.

He watched with pleasure as she ran her hands over her body, lifting her hair sexily pushing her tits out. They were so full, so round, so beautiful he couldn’t resist grabbing them with both hands and playing with them, squeezing them, teasing them, tweaking her hardened nipples. “You have wonderful boobs, Kate,” he smiled at her as he leaned in and kissed each one. His hands wandered down her smooth soft body to her wonderful full round soft ass and he squeezed her cheeks and stroked them all over. He could feel the blood returning to his cock, feel the erection rising as she teased the head with her fingers. Then the phone rang.

“What a wonderful turn of events, Kate,” Sam smiled when she asked him to stay. “I didn’t want to leave but I knew I was going to have to before Brian came back. Yes, I’ll stay, of course I’ll stay, I want to stay. We’ll make love all night long.” Sam gave her his biggest most charming smile and a little wink. “Now do you remember what you were doing before the phone rang?” he teased her.

Kate smiled and took his semi-erect cock in hand and resumed teasing it with her fingers. “You’re a magician, Kate,” he said as he felt his cock swelling again. “I usually can’t come back that fast at my age. I can’t promise you I’ll stay hard all night, but I know other ways to make you feel good.” He kissed her neck and chest, working his way back down to her tits. One hand still playing with her ass while his other hand found her clit and started teasing it, tracing little circular motions around and around on it. He could feel her sweet juices oozing out onto his tummy where she was sitting on him. She scooted back so his cock was in front of her and stroked it firmly and deliberately up and down, watching it, studying it, then glancing up at him with a smile.

“Ride my cock, Kate,” Sam asked her. “I want to feel you again. I want to watch you bounce up and down like a cowgirl. You have an amazing body, Kate. I always thought you were pretty, but even in my imagination I never dreamed you were this beautiful. I want to be inside you again, I want to feel you around me.” His hands were on her ass and he lifted her up as she positioned the head of his cock between her soft lips. Sam groaned loudly as she slid down and enveloped his throbbing member, he reached up and grabbed her tits again. “Oh you feel so wonderful. I love you, Kate.”
 
Kate felt so desirable under the watchful eyes of Sam. He seemed to be enamored with her breasts and that suited Kate just fine as she loved having her breasts played with. Sam spent a great deal of time squeezing and teasing them and tweaking her nipples. She was on fire. It did bother her that Sam seemed to be concerned or apologetic about not being able to perform quickly. Didn't he realize she loved the kissing, caressing, teasing and playing as much, if not more than an erection. When the phone rang, Kate made sure that her breasts rubbed against Sam's chest as she leaned over him to take the call. He stroked her back the entire time she was on the phone. When she hung up, she looked in his eyes and asked "Brian is staying over at Tim's tonight. Sam, will you stay the night?" He immediately agreed and asked her if she remembered what she had been doing before the phone rang. They laughed and she layed her head on his chest and he hugged her close.

Kate sat back up and resumed playing with his cock, which now was starting to stir as she teased it with her fingers. Sam called her a magician and she smiled as she felt his cock become fully erect in her hand. Sam leaned up and kissed her neck and her tits. He moved his finger to her clit and rubbed her and teased her button. She began to leak onto his tummy. Kate sat up and moved back onto his thighs and moving Sam's cock in front of her. She proceeded to stroke his shaft with long, strong strokes. She shivered when Sam told her to "ride his cock." He lifted her up, his hands under her ass and she moved his cock between her lips and put it at her entrance. Holding his eyes she deliberately and slowly sunk down on his cock, not stopping until her pubic hair meshed with his. Sam grabbed her tits and squeezed and Kate smiled again.

She slowly moved her body up and down on his cock and Sam serenaded her with words of love and admiration for her body and her beauty. He made her feel like a woman again. She wanted to ride him like a cowgirl as Sam suggested. Sam's hands encircled her hips and he assisted her movements as Kate went up and down on his cock. Sam encouraged her movements with words and with his hands on her hips. She smiled at him as his hands moved around to her ass and kneaded her cheeks, pulling them apart as she moved up and forward. His fingers moved deeper and lower and Kate shivered as she felt Sam's fingers grazing her pussy lips from behind and delving into the crack of her ass. It felt so good and she leaned forward to give Sam better access to her. His fingers grazed her rosebud and she shivered. Jack had mentioned to Kate about anal play, but they never got around to it before he took sick. It had excited her greatly to think about anal sex. She pushed back on Sam's fingers and he continued to stroke her between her cheeks with his fingers. Kate moaned as Sam's fingers touched her back there. But she couldn't bring herself to say anything to him, she didn't want him to think she was perverted..."only prostitutes did that kind of sex" Kate thought.

Kate laid on Sam's chest and raised her hips up and down and his fingers were driving her crazy as they played around her anus. Then he was tapping a finger directly on her rear entrance and she moaned. "Do you like that Katie?" Sam hoarsely whispered in her ear. She could feel herself blush as he pushed against her rear entrance again and she whimpered. Using his middle finger, Sam pushed the tip into her anus and wiggled it. "Oh yes, yes." Kate groaned in Sam's ear and he took that as encouragement and moved his finger deeper. Kate started to buck on his cock, causing his finger to move in and out of her. Kate's hips began to wiggle and Sam pushed his middle finger in as far as it would go. He held her about the waist so she wouldn't buck him out of her and plunged his finger in and out of her. Kate could not tell him how incredible he was making her feel. She felt intense pressure and Sam whispered to her that she should rub her clit and she stole her hand down and began to rub herself and she felt how wet she had become. And then she orgasmed and it was so intense and didn't feel like it was going to stop. "oh my god Sam, fuck my ass...fuck it!" she moaned as her hips jerked uncontrollably. Sam held her tightly as she bucked and jerked until she finally slowed down completely and smiled as she felt his finger still inside of her. Sam stroked her back with one hand as she cried tears of joy and pleasure on his shoulder. Then she hid her face in the crook of his neck. Her body shivered and reacted when Sam whispered that next time his cock would take over for his finger.
 
Last edited:
Kate was so incredibly good. Sam knew it wasn’t just because it had been a long time since he had been with a woman, he had enough experience to compare and know. Of course he realized that the passion and love they felt for each other was what really made it so extraordinary. He was as hard again as the first time and the sensations coursing through his body as she bent forward while riding up and down on his cock were simply incredible. His hands wandered her ass seemingly on their own, kneading her full round cheeks, slipping between them and sliding up and down her crack.

He felt Kate shiver as he touched her rosebud the first time. He slowly worked his finger into her tight bunghole when she told him how good it felt. She rode his cock hard, bouncing up and down on his groin, her boobs bouncing happily, as he worked his finger deeper into her anus. He could feel her tension building as she rubbed her clit and he plunged his finger in and out of her asshole as she slammed up and down on his hard cock. Then her body went limp as she quivered and spasmed all over him, he held her tight and rode with her as she journeyed through the orgasmic universe.

“That was amazing, Kate,” he whispered. “I felt like I was floating with you. I’m so close too, finish me off with your mouth.” He scooted up a little leaning against the headboard, his throbbing cock aching for release. Kate slid down and slid her lips over his hard shaft wet with her juices. She twirled her tongue around the head, teasing the ridge and hole as she bobbed up and down. Sam was shivering with sexual tension and again felt his balls tightening and that sweet hot sensation as his seed began to rise.

“Oh, Kate!” he moaned as his hips bucked and his cock jerked and he began to shoot his load. There was not as much cum this time and Kate kept his cock in her mouth as he shot off three blasts. She sucked and licked the last drops out of him sending electric shocks through his whole body as she teased his sensitive post-orgasmic head. “Mmm, that was so good, Kate,” he smiled at her as she looked up at him with wide green eyes. “You are an amazing woman, sweetheart.” He pulled her up and wrapped her in his arms and held her tight, kissing her cheek and forehead.

“I’d like to take a shower,” he told her. “May I use your shower? We could take a shower together, wash each other. I’d love to do that.” He smiled at her running his hands up and down her curves, lingering lovingly on her round breasts. Kate gave him a long warm kiss, then took his hand and led him toward the master bath.
 
Kate exploded into another orgasm with her fingers on her clit and Sam's cock buried in her pussy and hs finger in her anus. She had never been so overwhelmed with sensations and her orgasm exploded and then left her limp, slumping down on Sam's chest. He moaned her name and his hands glided over her body. Sam had not cum, but was still hard and she heard him ask her to finish him off with her mouth. Kate lifted her hips and Tom pulled himself up so that he ws leaning against the headboard, his cock wet from her juices. Kate scooted backwards and slid down between Sam's legs. She was on her knees and bent over his cock and she licked her juices from the base of his cock. She worked from the bottom to the top, her tongue not missing any spot on his cock. She leaned down and licked his balls, as her juices had run down his shaft and coated his balls. She smiled to herself when she heard Sam groan loudly. She lifted her head and looked up at him over his torso. She could see the tautness of his stomach as he held his breath. She could tell he was trying so hard not to release quite yet. Kate put her hands on either side of his hips and was directly above his cock. She placed her lips on the mushroom head of his cock and she slowly moved her head so that her mouth descended on his cock. Sam watched his cock disappear into Kate's mouth. She took 3/4 of his cock on the first descent, then she pulled up and off and took some deep breaths. She began again and she began to breath through her nose and he watched as his cock disappeared completely into her mouth and throat. Kate's nose was in his pubic hair and she nuzzled him and shook her head, running her nose through his groin. She felt his cock head in her throat and stayed calm. She ascended again and took deep breaths when she pulled her mouth off of Sam. Then once again, down she went and she heard Sam groan and felt his hands in her hair. She took him again into her throat and she felt him spurt his cum into her throat, then another spurt and a final spurt which she swallowed completely. Kate lifted her head, removing his cock from her throat, but left her lips around his cock head so that she could suck and lick any residuals.

She smiled as Sam jerked a bit as she licked and sucked his head. "You are an amazing woman, sweetheart." Sam said to her as he pulled her up to him and hugged her to him. She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and he kissed her forehead and cheek. Kate loved sucking a man. She had loved sucking Jack and he had taught her how he liked her to suck him. The last year of his life, Kate had serviced Jack in this manner and he told her that she brought him great pleasure and respite from his pain. Sam's cock felt so good in her mouth and Kate knew that she would be doing this every day if she and he were together. Sam wanted to shower and asked her to join him. Kate slid off of body and then off the bed. She grabbed his hand and lead him to the master bath. She turned on the shower heads, as the shower stall had one in the usual place, one from the rear wall and an overhead "rain shower" head. Kate got out towels and washclothes from the linen closet in the bathroom. She smiled as she looked up and into the mirror and saw Sam watching her via the mirror and he was smiling. She set the towels down on the sink counter and Sam's hand was grasping her forearm and pulling her into his arms. Kate relaxed her lips as Sam moved his mouth over her mouth, coaxing her mouth open and they french kissed and let their tongues played and dueled and pleasured. She pressed her body against Sam's and wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed until they were breathless. He took her hand and led her into the shower.

Once inside the shower, they both returned to each other's arms and wrapped their arms and legs around each other. Their bodies moulded together, as did their lips. Kate was moaning Sam's name over and over. "I love you Sam...I am in love with you Sam. I am yours Sam." Kate could not get close enough to him. She had dreamed of this for so long, she couldn't believe it was really happening. Sam's body felt even better than what she had imagined. He was so strong, his body firm, his hands so large, yet gently caressed her. Kate was in love. She stood back from him so she could view him again. Her eyes moved over his body from head to toes and back up. He tried to pull her back into his arms and she placed her hands on his forearms..."Sam, let me look at you for a moment." she pleaded. He caressed her cheek and let his hand fall down over her breast and to his side. Kate pumped the liquid soap into her hands and rubbed her hands over his shoulders and down his chest. She created a lather in his chest hair and on his shoulders and down his arms. Her hands moved to his neck and she massaged around the front and back of his neck and then down over his chest again. She let her hands drift to his stomach and rubbed her hands over his stomach and hips. Sam's hands were on her breasts again and he had her nipples between his thumbs and fingers, pulling and pinching them. Kate succumbed to his touch and leaned against the shower wall and let him play with her. Sam could tell by her facial expressions that Kate was enjoying his hands on her tits. Kate felt herself being turned and her back was to Sam and then his hands were on her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples and then pulling them. Kate was in heaven. "You like that don't you Katie?" Sam whispered in her ear lewdly. "Oh God yes Sam, play with my titties .....play rough..." She pleaded. He responded by pinching and twisting her nipples as he pulled them from her body. "Like that Katie?" "yes, yes harder Sam, harder." She moaned.
 
Sam was just so happy to be together in the shower with a woman, and not just any woman, but this woman, this Kate, his Kate. As they had gotten into their routine of having dinner together regularly, Sam had become more and more enamored of her, then realized he was crushing on her, then finally reaching the point where his desire for her was overwhelming. How many times he had masturbated while thinking about her, dreaming of being with her, imagining moments just like this one. Now it was all coming true and Sam was experiencing a natural high like he had never felt before.

He held her so tight in the shower as the warm refreshing water showered over them, he closed his eyes and wished that her warm wet body would just melt into his. She was so soft and smooth, yet he could feel her strength too, the way she held him against her so strong and confident, yet also full of need and desire. He closed his eyes and his head swam as her soft hands caressed his body with the lathery soap. He couldn’t resist caressing her back, his hands all over her body, feeling her soft wonderful curves, her smooth skin. He wrapped his big hands around her full breasts, they were so wonderful the way they fit perfectly in his hands, her nipples poked out and hard, begging to be rolled between his thumbs and forefingers. He pinched and pulled them roughly as she begged for more, so thrilled to have a woman in his hands who reveled in the kind of pleasure he loved to give.

He leaned over and bit her neck and one hand slid down and started roughly pinching and rubbing her swollen clit as he continued pulling at her tits. He was visually stimulated by the water running down her smooth skin, how soft it looked, how it beaded up and dripped off her boobs, how it formed little rivulets down between her breasts, over her ass and down her thighs. He pumped some of the liquid soap onto his palms and caressed her curves with it, sliding his hands around her tits, across her taut tummy, all over her smooth round ass. Even more sensuous and arousing than a woman’s wet skin was the shiny luminescence of soapy skin and his hands slid all over her as his eyes watched, drinking in the sight and feel of her glistening beauty.

Sam transferred his arousal to Kate as he pulled excitedly at her tits and worked her swollen red clit with his forefinger and thumb, feeling her writhe and moan in his arms. She was close to another orgasm and he could feel it. He bit her ear and licked it with his tongue, whispering, “I love you, Kate, I love the way you feel in my arms. Let go and take me with you.” That was all it took as Kate gave in to waves of pleasure again and he held her tight in his arms swaying with her and absorbing her trembling and quivering as the shower rained down on them.

As the high subsided, Kate fell limply in his arms and she groggily reached for the knobs and turned off the water. They stepped out of the shower together, Kate handed him a towel from the sink counter and they dried themselves off while looking into each other’s eyes. Sam wrapped his towel around his waist and started to head back to the bedroom. He stopped and turned around and took Kate’s hand.

“Can you do something for me, Kate?” he asked her softly. “Do you have a lace nightie, a babydoll or something you could put on for me? I just love the look and feel of a silky night against a woman’s soft skin.”
 
Kate loved the feeling of Sam’s arms around her as he pressed his body into hers. Kate leaned back into Sam and let her head rest on his shoulder as his hands cupped and squeezed her breasts. He was driving her wild and she couldn’t believe she heard her own voice ask him no it was more like beg him, to pinch and pull her nipples hard…to play with her tits roughly. Then he dropped one of his hands from her breast, over her tummy and to her clit, where he pinched and pulled it as well as her nipples and then his teeth were sinking into her neck. Her senses were on overload and Sam knew exactly where to keep his fingers and mouth working on her. Kate’s body began to shake and move uncontrollably and Sam nibbled and licked her ears as he told her he loved her and then he said “Let go and take me with you.” When he said that to her, Kate went right over the edge and another orgasm ripped through her. Kate felt Sam hold onto her so she would not fall, as she surely would have been to her knees if he had not held onto her. When she hit her peak, she fell into his arms, drained of all energy. She reached over and turned off the shower and they stepped out.

Kate handed Sam a towel and she watched him rub his skin vigorously and then wrap the towel around his waist. Gosh he looks so damn sexy, Kate thought to herself. She wanted to touch him again, but she was afraid she would throw herself at him again. He started off to the bedroom and then turned to her and took her hand and asked “Can you do something for me, Kate. Do you have a lace nightie, a babydoll or something you could put on for me? I just love the look and feel of a silk nighyt against a woman’s soft skin.” Kate smiled at him and shooed him back to the bedroom. “I will be right in to join you Sam.” She watched him head toward the bed and she moved to the small dresser she had in the bathroom.

She opened the top drawer and found the night gown she was looking for….it was still wrapped in tissue paper. She had bought it one afternoon to surprise Jack when he got home. Brian was staying at a friend’s house and she had run home to cook his favorite meal and then a romantic evening. The phone call came with his test results that evening and the night gown was put away in the drawer until now.

Kate slips on the black string panty has a black patch the covers her mons and a black patch that covers the crack of her bottom. The sides are open, except for the black piece of elastic that creates the waistband. The baby doll nightie is black also, with the skirt that hangs from under her breasts to the top of her thighs is sheer black. The bodice is black lace that molds Kate's breasts and is held up by spaghetti straps. The black string panty is visible through the sheer black silk. She turns off the light and goes into the bedroom. Sam’s back is to the bathroom door and Kate softly calls his name. “Sam?” He turns and his eyes take her in. Kate watches his eyes move up and down her body. She blushes as he whistles quietly, but appreciatively.

“Is this what you had in mind Sam?” Kate asks timidly. Her heart is beating fast as he has not said anything yet, only stared. He steps forward and takes some of skirt in between his fingers and rubs the silky material. Then his hands go around her waist and he runs both hands up and down her back and over her ass several times. His face is in her hair and he starts to groan as he says her name over and over. “Kate, oh my beautiful Katie, do you know what you do to me?” Kate unleashes her breath and wraps her arms around his neck and puts her face in the crook of his neck. She begins to kiss him lightly and then her kisses move to his cheek and over to his mouth. She has never felt sexier or more desirable in her life. She knows that whatever Sam wants from her she will give to him
 
“Sam?”

Sam couldn’t believe his eyes, it was like something from his imagination had suddenly become real. The babydoll nightie that Kate was wearing was exactly as he had imagined. He couldn’t help but let a whistle escape his lips.

“Is this what you had in mind Sam?”

He walked over to her and took her in his arms, feeling the soft silky material and her soft silky skin beneath it. He buried his face in her hair and moaned her name over and over. She kissed him back, planting kisses all over his chest and neck and finally his mouth. He would give her anything she wanted, he was so caught up in her.

Sam couldn’t believe that his cock was rising for the third time in one night. It was amazing how much Kate excited him. He took her hand and led her back to the bed, half lifting, half pushing her to the center. He crawled up beside her and began kissing her all over, starting at her forehead and working his way all the way down to her feet. Then he started back up again, kissing and licking and nibbling at her legs and thighs. As he worked his way around her body with his mouth, his hands were busy too, touching her, feeling her, caressing her all over, but especially seemed to be focused on her full round boobs inside the black lace.

“Oh Kate,” he sighed as he pulled himself up and kissed her hard and passionately on the mouth again. “This is like a dream come true. You are so beautiful, it’s even better than I dreamed. I have wanted so much to caress and kiss you, I just want to worship you and make you feel good all over. I hope you understand that being able to kiss you and touch you all over is something I love to do, we don’t always have to be fucking. I love the touching part so much too. To be able to see you looking so sweet and sexy and then touch you all I want and know you’re completely mine, o god, Kate, it’s all I want.”

He smiled at her and kissed her again, his tongue probing her mouth, his lips pulling on her lips. Then he kissed his way back down her body until her reached her creamy thighs. He kissed the insides of her soft thighs and licked his way toward her vulva, his hand rubbing the small black patch of cloth covering her mons. Then he took both hands and pulled her thong off slowly, looking up at her with another smile.

“You really didn’t need to bother with these, you know,” he chuckled as he pulled them over her feet and threw them on the floor. Then he buried his face in her muff, kissing and licking her soft smooth lips, poking his tongue between them, taking each lip in his mouth and pulling on it. Then he gave her swollen clit some attention, his tongue twirling around it in circles, pushing against it, lapping it up and down, then sucking hard on it. “Oh Kate, you taste so good, I love your pussy,” he moaned then resumed his ministrations. He could tell his tongue was having the desired effect on her as he could taste more and more juices leaking out of her pinkness. He lapped them up with his tongue, then pushed his tongue as deep into her hole as he could. As he probed her womanhood deeply with his tongue, one hand was massaging her red clit while the other teased her asshole.

“Cum for me, Kate, cum all over my face, let me feel your pleasure,” he asked her before diving back in and working her clit and cunt faster and more feverishly. He reached up and squeezed a boob, pulling the lace off and tweaking and pulling at her nipple. He could feel her body tensing and knew she was near the edge. “Yes, Kate, my lovely Kate, take me with you.”
 
Kate nearly burst into tears when she saw the look on Sam's face as he looked at her. There was so much love and admiration in his eyes for her and then when he whistled she began to laugh. He came forward and took her in his arms and said her name over and over again. Kate was in heaven and she fell so far in love with him at that moment that she could not have climbed out if her life depended on it. Sam lifted onto the bed and she was in the center of the big four poster and Same beside her. She started to say something and he put his finger to her lips and then he kissed her on her forehead and he proceded to kiss her down her body. Kate sighed as his hands caressed her through the silk of the nightie and then onto her bare skin of her thighs as his lips made it to her toes. She started to giggle as she was very ticklish and she was nervous as she had never been worshipped in this manner. Then his lips began to climb back up her body, as did his hands, which found her breasts again. Then he was face to face with her again and his mouth captured hers in a deep, passionate kiss. Kate's head began to swirl even more at Sam's words of love. Even in the early days with Jack she had never felt so adored and loved. Then he began his descent again and Kate could do nothing but caress his head and shoulders until they were out of reach.

Kate let out a stifled squeal as Sam parted her thighs and kissed the inside of each one and then his hand was on her panty covered mound. “You really didn’t need to bother with these, you know,” he said as she felt his hands in the waistband of her thong. She felt the tug and him sliding the little wisp of material down her legs and off of her completely. "Oh my god Sam!" Kate gasped as she felt his lips and tongue on her labia and in between her nether lips. Then he was twirling his tongue around her clit. Kate was beside herself as she grasped his hair and then the bedspread as she gasped his name out over and over. Sam's wonderful tongue then moved to her hole and his hand played with her clit. She was beside herself and then she felt his finger at her anus and her senses went into overload as she began to buck and shake. Sam was coaxing her to cum and he kept up his assault on her and she felt herself loose control and screamed his name as a huge orgasm racked her body.

Kate's body convulsed, then shook, then she calmed to the point where she simply quivered on the bed. She had never felt such intensity before. Kate felt Sam move from between her legs and lay next to her and gathered her into his arms. He whispered her name over and over as he stroked her hair and arms. Kate was floating down off of the cloud Sam had put her on and when she lightly touched down and was within the safety of his arms she knew she had found true happiness and love. She buried her face in his chest and put her arms around him and began to cry. Sam was alarmed and asked her what was wrong and she could only shake her head. Kate felt Sam stroke her back and could hear the concern in his voice when he asked her again is she was okay. Kate forced herself to look up at him, "Sam, I love you with all of my heart. I am yours." and then she kissed him deeply. She snuggled into Sam's arms and fell into a deep,deep sleep.
 
Back
Top