How many times in an evening

summiter1

Experienced
I am a healthy active (athletically & socially) college student. I have been fortunate enough to have some wonderful hookups (dates which lead to sex). I know it is all about quality and not quantity. But I am curious how many times couples have sex during a hookup or when they mutually decide to have sex. I know this will vary with age and wonder more about the 18-26 year old range. I'd like to think I am in the average with 2-3 times on an evening. I know guys will brag, but on the first hook-up when things are a go how often do couples go at it. Thanks for your honest feedback.

I am a healthy active (athletically & socially) college student. I have been fortunate enough to have some wonderful hookups (dates which lead to sex). I know it is all about quality and not quantity. But I am curious how many times couples have sex during a hookup or when they mutually decide to have sex. I know this will vary with age and wonder more about the 18-26 year old range. I'd like to think I am in the average with 2-3 times on an evening. I know guys will brag, but on the first hook-up when things are a go how often do couples go at it. Thanks for your honest feedback.

2-3 times on a random hookup seems normal to me.

But I am curious how many times couples have sex during a hookup

I am in the average with 2-3 times on an evening.

If a "time" equates to an orgasm are you even sure your partner got there once? Are you really sure? The frequency of your orgasms is nothing to brag about if your partner hasn't been there for the journey.

If you really want to stand out in the memory of your partner, get less goal oriented about your own frequency. Remember, women are wired a little differently than college boys. They don't need the same down time between the "times" and if you are doing your job well, she will be having a whole variety of "times" during your session. If you are after a goal, try for a non-stop session that goes for hours - right through the night and into the morning.

Great sex is achieved through great communication, your willingness to ask questions and most importantly, paying close attention to the answers and reactions.

"I know it is all about quality and not quantity." - if you truly understand that, then the next time your college mates are bragging, just smile and leave them alone to their frequency talk. Your question here then becomes as equally irrelevant as to the number of orgasms you have during a "hook up".

How big the smiles are being displayed by your partners is a way more important than the frequency of your "times".

Good replies

Thanks for the feedback. Yes I am just a curious college kid. Lots to learn but still wondering about what goes on with other young couples. I know it can be about the journey and not just the destination

Most I've ever done it in a 24-hour period was 4 times. To me, 2 or 3 is perfectly acceptable.

I've also never done a hook-up thing, because that's not my style. I figure that if I'm going to have sex with someone, I want it to be someone I can have lots of sex with, so that we can learn and grow and get it to be, you know, really good sex.

Free opinion, worth what you paid for it.

Two or three I think is normal. Plus one more in the morning after breakfast if they happen to stick around for the night :D

2-3 times seems about right, yah.

Times

Most I have experienced is five times in 24 hours. Then I was sore, not from the rubbing so much as the blood engorging my labia from excitement. Three times in a long evening is pretty nice, but then it is time for rest.

If we're talking maximums, the most I've managed was eight times in an evening. It was when I was young, and it was during an encounter that I'd been eagerly looking forward to for months, if not years.

Oh, for those days again. Definitely needed a rest afterwards though.

I appreciate all of your honest feedback

I appreciate all of your honest feedback. I continue to wonder what other couples my age experience during their sexual encounters.

He was a lucky guy!

Most I have experienced is five times in 24 hours. Then I was sore, not from the rubbing so much as the blood engorging my labia from excitement. Three times in a long evening is pretty nice, but then it is time for rest.

That guy you were with was one lucky guy. Thanks for the feedback.

Back