young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had to join this forum just cause i started reading this thread and i was getting so horny. i love older men. i am 31 now and i have always fantisized about being used by an older daddy type. i love bears with tats and a bit of a belly with a nice cock and ass for me to lick and taste every thing. and the only thing that gets me more ecited than one old man is getting used by multiple old men. mmmmmmmm

Welcome aboard! Several of us would be glad to use you...

i had to join this forum just cause i started reading this thread and i was getting so horny. i love older men. i am 31 now and i have always fantisized about being used by an older daddy type. i love bears with tats and a bit of a belly with a nice cock and ass for me to lick and taste every thing. and the only thing that gets me more ecited than one old man is getting used by multiple old men. mmmmmmmm

how about multiple older and one younger? :D

I just posted in the "Curious thread" and am a 29/m that is obviously, curious. And i've been thinking about getting together with someone older to show me the ropes. Is this par for the course?

I don't suppose you could be near me?

Almost all of my fantasies about men involve me giving myself to an older man... Gets me so worked up...

Hello all, just want to introduce my self, I'm 24 from NY who has recently begun to explore these new desires for mature men. Thinking of a horny older man using me for his pleasure, teaching me, his hands over my young body is very arousing! I am a hairy pup as well, though I know for some that might be a turn off.

My latest fantasies consist of cross-dressing for an older mature type. I cannot describe how much it turns me on to be turned into daddy's little cum slut! Whew.

Anyway! Happy Holidays everyone.

Last edited:
finished my shopping friday night... stopped for a beer, busy place. this young fella made room for me at the bar....eventually got a cpl of stools...

we were in close to each other....and couldn't help but rub up on one another. small talk then more interesting chat... hehe, or bar tender, she was certainly showing cleavage.....I said to him, I'd certainly like to give her an early christmas present.... he laughed....and said no kidding, her or Him....nodding towards the male bartender.. I smiled and said...."or him"

finished my shopping friday night... stopped for a beer, busy place. this young fella made room for me at the bar....eventually got a cpl of stools...

we were in close to each other....and couldn't help but rub up on one another. small talk then more interesting chat... hehe, or bar tender, she was certainly showing cleavage.....I said to him, I'd certainly like to give her an early christmas present.... he laughed....and said no kidding, her or Him....nodding towards the male bartender.. I smiled and said...."or him"

Trip to men's room together????

Hello all, just want to introduce my self, I'm 24 from NY who has recently begun to explore these new desires for mature men. Thinking of a horny older man using me for his pleasure, teaching me, his hands over my young body is very arousing! I am a hairy pup as well, though I know for some that might be a turn off.

My latest fantasies consist of cross-dressing for an older mature type. I cannot describe how much it turns me on to be turned into daddy's little cum slut! Whew.

Anyway! Happy Holidays everyone.

Welcome yungpup, sit on the couch near me there is plenty of room....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back