Bi-Curious men, would you kiss a man?

I honestly don't know. Maybe just a little making out to relax me first.

Yeah, done it before, probably do it again at some point, with the right person...

While I think I would be pretty great at giving a blow, I would prefer something closer to kissing/fondling. Or maybe I'm just too green....

Love all men

I am a sub bi male who loves to put his hands and mouth all over a man. I love to kiss a man and really love it when he puts his tongue in my mouth.

Yes no problem, but only clean and smooth shaved im affraid.

I love ge feeling of kissing man and us holding and touching each other its sexual and romantic for me

Didn't think I would,

but we ended up kissing last night. Not bad at all. Guess it has to be the right guy and in the right mood.

For sure!

I would love to have a man push me back against a wall and plant a sensual kiss on my mouth!! So erotic!

Would like him to hold me from behind so I could feel that hard dick on my ass as he was nipping at my neck and ears.

Oh yea the first black guy i was with. He was fucking me so good with that big thick dick and he sucked my nipples bit my neck then put his tongue in my mouth and i kissed him until he filled my ass with his hot sperm. it was so fucking hot and I will go all the way all the time. Yes I am white, married and love sucking and fucking black men. oh yes

feels good

I miss kissing another man don't get me wrong I love kissing my wife but oh god I would do anything to feel another man's tounge in my mouth as I feel his warm lips on mine and feel his strong arms around me

Kissing and making outbaby....

I miss kissing another man don't get me wrong I love kissing my wife but oh god I would do anything to feel another man's tounge in my mouth as I feel his warm lips on mine and feel his strong arms around me

Same here for sure, sweety.:kiss::kiss:

Back