Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

WOW!!! That red bra set was smokin...even before the bra came off. I can't wait for the scarf set, and hopefully a few more pics of your fine derriere. Very sexy!!

Great photos, obviously alot of thought has gone into them, really erotic. You are obviously a very sexy lady!

These newest pictures are incredibly hot! I love 25, it's so seductive, so intriguing. Your bra, loose on your shoulders, just a single shrug away from sliding down your perfect belly, your head twisted at the perfect angle for me to slide my hand along the back of it as I lean down and feel your soft lips against mine...

And that's just what the first photo inspired. You are amazing... :rose:

Mind blowing. I want the snow to stick around Sde o you would take more of these photos.... just kidding

Hmmmm

Happy Wednesday, lovebugs! Hope you are all thawing out! We dug out of all the snowy mess today, and everything should be back to normal after spending two days stuck in it all. I have to say, I could get used to being home like this ;)

Here are a couple more pics...

Back to my favorites -- first "must" suck those nipples (2nd pic) then you know the rules your hand (last pic) must be replaced by my mouth!

It's freezing outside, and I haven't left the house in days, so why not post a few more pics?

And, yes, I know all of the numbers don't match up... sometimes I skip around, but if I change the numbers in the dropbox, the links won't work...

Oh, and here's a preview of the upcoming set. A new scarf I got just before Xmas :)

Good night, lovelies!

I love number 30- very hot!
How about a washcloth set!:cattail:

I think that is a great resolution! selfish of me, I know
Ha! So long as we're in agreement ;)

How adorable.
:kiss:

WOW!!! That red bra set was smokin...even before the bra came off. I can't wait for the scarf set, and hopefully a few more pics of your fine derriere. Very sexy!!
Thank you ~ and you'll just need to wait and see :cattail:

Great photos, obviously alot of thought has gone into them, really erotic. You are obviously a very sexy lady!
Thank you :kiss:

These newest pictures are incredibly hot! I love 25, it's so seductive, so intriguing. Your bra, loose on your shoulders, just a single shrug away from sliding down your perfect belly, your head twisted at the perfect angle for me to slide my hand along the back of it as I lean down and feel your soft lips against mine...

And that's just what the first photo inspired. You are amazing...

Mind blowing. I want the snow to stick around Sde o you would take more of these photos.... just kidding
Oh, those are fightin' words! No more snow! ;)

I'd like to lean over and kiss you.
Mmmm I'd like that too :kiss:

Back to my favorites -- first "must" suck those nipples (2nd pic) then you know the rules your hand (last pic) must be replaced by my mouth!
Your favorites are my favorites. :cattail:

I love number 30- very hot!
How about a washcloth set!:
Ha! There's one I haven't done.... yet! :kiss:

It's Friday!

I don't know why, but this week just felt like it dragged on forever! I was glad to see this work day come to an end. Speaking of ends, this will mark the end of the purple sweater series....

Happy weekend, lovebugs!

I like everything about SuperShy and until this very moment did not know she had a pic thread.

Hey you.... gonna get warmer this week-end where I am... hope it is for you too
:rose::rose:
Dave

edit- upon further investigation......apparently I am an idiot for not noticing the pic threadS earlier

Last edited:
I don't know why, but this week just felt like it dragged on forever! I was glad to see this work day come to an end. Speaking of ends, this will mark the end of the purple sweater series....

Happy weekend, lovebugs!

Nude SuperShy I can't ask for more! :catroar:
Thank You very much for sharing! :rose::rose:

Happy weekend, lovebugs!

Very nice ending to the series. Hope you have a great weekend.

Damn!!! I'm surprised I have the ability to form a rational thought after seeing those hot pics. Every time I think "She can't out sexy herself," she does!!! I wit with bated breath for your next series, but I'll enjoy these recent pics immensely until it starts.

Love the final pictures of the purple sweater set! As always thanks for sharing sexy. XOXO

L_37.jpg

What a great view. Picturing myself stepping up behind you and pulling them panties down over that sexy ass.

Happy weekend, lovebugs!

"WOW" J9, so Hot, what a gorgeous Ass and sexy :heart: as hell, those pic's are hot. Would love to be rimming your hot ass and licking your inner thighs
31 oh hot legs yes :kiss:
Hmm all hard and hot and dripping now :devil:

I like everything about SuperShy and until this very moment did not know she had a pic thread.

Hey you.... gonna get warmer this week-end where I am... hope it is for you too

Dave

edit- upon further investigation......apparently I am an idiot for not noticing the pic threadS earlier
It is much warmer here this weekend, and I'm watching rain wash away all of the snow. Glad you've decided to join me here :kiss:

Elegant and sexy as always! ;)

Nude SuperShy I can't ask for more! :
Thank You very much for sharing!
Glad you like!:kiss:

Very nice ending to the series. Hope you have a great weekend.
Thank you ~ you too sweet:heart:

Damn!!! I'm surprised I have the ability to form a rational thought after seeing those hot pics. Every time I think "She can't out sexy herself," she does!!! I wit with bated breath for your next series, but I'll enjoy these recent pics immensely until it starts.
You always know how to make me :eek:. Thank you.

There appears to be some palpable passion in your twisted form. Damm girl, I can almost taste you
I actually debated about posting this one ... glad you liked it ;)

Wow, those are beautiful pictures. I especially love this one! Something really sexy about it.
Thank you! :kiss:

hello gorgeous....
Why, hello there, yourself.

Love the final pictures of the purple sweater set! As always thanks for sharing sexy. XOXO
You are welcome. Glad you liked the series. :kiss:

What a great view. Picturing myself stepping up behind you and pulling them panties down over that sexy ass.
Glad you like the rear view. Thank you.

"WOW" J9, so Hot, what a gorgeous Ass and sexy as hell, those pic's are hot. Would love to be rimming your hot ass and licking your inner thighs
31 oh hot legs yes
Hmm all hard and hot and dripping now
Ah, yes, the supershy rear-end makes an appearance. Thank you! :kiss:

supershy_J I actually debated about posting this one ... glad you liked it ;) [/QUOTE said:
Oh, It had a measurable and profound effect upon me.

Hello my gorgeous friend! Happy new year to you - it seems you've been a busy bunny here :p I hope that this finds you slowly warming up and enjoying all the naughty things in life when you can xxx :)

Back