shower sex

shelbakk

Literotica Guru
My wife never sucks my cock unless I practically beg her to do it. When she does she is not really into it. She usually ends up doing a decent job, but never swallows and gets disgusted a bit if i try and talk her into it.
The other day I was feeling really horny and we had not had sex in a couple of weeks. My wife was in the shower so I all of a sudden decided to sneak into the shower with her while she was washing her hair. (I never never never do this).
I began to kiss her neck and then played with her nipples, sucking on them as the shower poured onto us. I sat down in the shower as she stood up and began to lick and eat her pussy. This led to me fingering her pussy. As it turns out my wife was rather horny and I fingered her harder and harder until I was fucking her hard with four fingers. She was moaning loudly and came very hard. She immediately wanted me to fuck her, but I (spontaneously) decided to stop her, so I said no not this time, “I want oral only. “
I put both hands on top of her head and pushed her down to her knees. She than willingly began to suck my cock. Since she was horny and had just cum she was really getting into it. I got so excited I grabbed her head with both hands and began to fuck her mouth quite hard. I only lasted for about a minute. She started gagging as I pushed my cock in harder and harder. I love the sound of her gagging. I started to cum down her throat as she looked up at me. I think I shocked her a bit. I knew she swallowed a bit and I held her mouth on my cock for a bit longer as I came. She gagged and sputtered but I loved it. We both agreed after that the spontaneous oral action in the shower was HOT.

I think the hair pulling and forced nature of the blow job.

Negative waves

Sir Winston you are such a negative cunt! Are the the 'Lit Police'?

Sir Winston you are such a negative cunt! Are the the 'Lit Police'?

:eek: Look... you came to a forum designed to discuss particular aspects of BDSM and posted a badly written Penthouse letter. I'm glad you had a good night, and I'm glad the forced oral in the shower was hot for both you and your spouse, but this really doesn't invite discussion of BDSM. It doesn't involve bondage, dominance/discipline, submission/sadism or masochism. It goes against the tenet requiring consent.

He called you out on it, and you've resorted to name-calling. Not just name-calling mind you, but name-calling implying that all of the female posters in this forum should be ashamed of our genitalia. This proves two things: 1, you've no argument against the statement made by Sir W, and 2, you've not gotten to know this particular corner of Lit at all.

OY.

It IS a very hot scene though. And I kinda see consent there-- at least he seems to feel there was.

I don't know, he admits that his wife isn't into sucking his cock, and is disgusted by the thought of swallowing.

Yes, I can imagine that the best way to deal with this, instead of sitting down and talking to her about why she doesn't like it, is to demand oral sex and then gag her with your cock. Genius!

And no, it isn't BDSM.

Last edited:
It IS a very hot scene though. And I kinda see consent there-- at least he seems to feel there was.

I agree - hot.

She than willingly began to suck my cock. Since she was horny and had just cum she was really getting into it.

We both agreed after that the spontaneous oral action in the shower was HOT.

I think the parts I quoted seem to imply consent, but it's the kind of scenario that could easily go wrong if you don't know each other or read each other wrong for some reason.

On the other hand it's all very theoretical. We only have his side of the story and we don't even know if he really has a wife.

Not a topic for BDSM talk, but I don't think it would be totally out of place in the café really.

Last edited:
Or in fetish and sexuality.

I have to admit, I really like this notion of consensuality becoming the defining element that makes something be BDSM. I think that's SO much better than fetishising non-con.

It's a little bit simplistic though, assuming the consent has to be verbal each and every time-- especially when the partners are long-term and know each other well. Myself, I think that I ALWAYS need verbal consent from my bottoms, and I need to verblly consent before someone starts topping me in a way we haven't tried before-- but I don't need every detail spelled out. And not everyone is as dainty in their sensibilities as I am. ;) I am perennially astonished, in fact at how tough some people are!

Yes, I can imagine that the best way to deal with this, instead of sitting down and talking to her about why she doesn't like it, is to demand oral sex and then gag her with your cock.

It's as stupid to believe that you can convince someone to like something (s)he doesn't, if you just talk about it. It doesn't work for kids and Brussels sprouts and it doesn't work for adults and sex. You can persuade someone to do something, but that's it.

Or in fetish and sexuality.

I have to admit, I really like this notion of consensuality becoming the defining element that makes something be BDSM. I think that's SO much better than fetishising non-con.

It's a little bit simplistic though, assuming the consent has to be verbal each and every time-- especially when the partners are long-term and know each other well. Myself, I think that I ALWAYS need verbal consent from my bottoms, and I need to verblly consent before someone starts topping me in a way we haven't tried before-- but I don't need every detail spelled out. And not everyone is as dainty in their sensibilities as I am. ;) I am perennially astonished, in fact at how tough some people are!

I agree on the verbal consent front with long term partners. When we were first starting out non-con with each other it was so very odd going over all the details beforehand. I much prefer it now; we operate on non-verbal communication with safeword use for any misunderstandings (haven't had to use it for that yet though). Means some very spontaneous stuff can happen. ;)

However, if I was to play with someone else, prior verbal consent and discussion would have to be nessesary. I think expecting someone that doesn't know you well to rely on your non-verbal cues is spectacularily foolhardy and potentially dangerous.

Regarding the OP; yeah that did turn out to be very hot, but face fucking and gagging really, really needs to be discussed and consented to prior. Coz it's pretty hard to consent when your face is full of cock. Yeah, she agreed to suck you but you knew she wasn't into swallowing but you forced her to anyway.

IMO the narrative made me feel uneasy.

It's as stupid to believe that you can convince someone to like something (s)he doesn't, if you just talk about it. It doesn't work for kids and Brussels sprouts and it doesn't work for adults and sex. You can persuade someone to do something, but that's it.
And that's the motherfucking truth.

Surely consent doesn't have to be verbal?

What about when you hold your arm out to be given an injection at the doctors, you may hate needles but holding out your arm implies consent.

If his wife had wanted to stop she would have.

I agree that it's not BDSM, but I get tired of all the SCC & RACK stuff sometimes. Sometimes spur of the moment and way outside of a comfort zone is hot.

Calling someone a cunt, that I object to. I am still trying to figure out why the OP said that, doesn't make sense to me. I thought even newbies knew that Sir W was part of the Lit grammar police, a specific sub section of the Lit police.

As an aside, the penthouse story didn't really do it for me, I hate the word pussy; after all I don't have bald cat, and my cunt doesn't meow.

Last edited:
My wife never sucks my cock unless I practically beg her to do it. When she does she is not really into it. She usually ends up doing a decent job, but never swallows and gets disgusted a bit if i try and talk her into it.
The other day I was feeling really horny and we had not had sex in a couple of weeks. My wife was in the shower so I all of a sudden decided to sneak into the shower with her while she was washing her hair. (I never never never do this).
I began to kiss her neck and then played with her nipples, sucking on them as the shower poured onto us. I sat down in the shower as she stood up and began to lick and eat her pussy. This led to me fingering her pussy. As it turns out my wife was rather horny and I fingered her harder and harder until I was fucking her hard with four fingers. She was moaning loudly and came very hard. She immediately wanted me to fuck her, but I (spontaneously) decided to stop her, so I said no not this time, “I want oral only. “
I put both hands on top of her head and pushed her down to her knees. She than willingly began to suck my cock. Since she was horny and had just cum she was really getting into it. I got so excited I grabbed her head with both hands and began to fuck her mouth quite hard. I only lasted for about a minute. She started gagging as I pushed my cock in harder and harder. I love the sound of her gagging. I started to cum down her throat as she looked up at me. I think I shocked her a bit. I knew she swallowed a bit and I held her mouth on my cock for a bit longer as I came. She gagged and sputtered but I loved it. We both agreed after that the spontaneous oral action in the shower was HOT.

damn.... that was hot

Surely consent doesn't have to be verbal?

What about when you hold your arm out to be given an injection at the doctors, you may hate needles but holding out your arm implies consent.

If his wife had wanted to stop she would have.

I agree that it's not BDSM, but I get tired of all the SCC & RACK stuff sometimes. Sometimes spur of the moment and way outside of a comfort zone is hot.

Calling someone a cunt, that I object to. I am still trying to figure out why the OP said that, doesn't make sense to me. I thought even newbies knew that Sir W was part of the Lit grammar police, a specific sub section of the Lit police.

As an aside, the penthouse story didn't really do it for me, I hate the word pussy; after all I don't have bald cat, and my cunt doesn't meow.
I almost always use the word Pussy. What's your preferred word?

As far as why OP called Sir Winston a cunt-- I think that's shorthand for "I have provided a devastating counterargument to which you have no rejoinder. You, sir, are done."

We don't have to read that argument, mind you-- We can take it for granted that someone who calls another person a cunt is morally and intellectually superior.

:D

As far as why OP called Sir Winston a cunt-- I think that's shorthand for "I have provided a devastating counterargument to which you have no rejoinder. You, sir, are done."

We don't have to read that argument, mind you-- We can take it for granted that someone who calls another person a cunt is morally and intellectually superior.

It's a good thing that's not true...I don't think clients would appreciate it if I threw that around...

I like shower sex: it's good clean fun, after all. That said, I'm not sure why we should have high expectations of an OP who started a "how to get my wife to swallow" thread on the GB. Seems like Darwin at work, to me.

So this kind of raises a question for me that I have long wondered about.

Is it not possible to express one's non-consent to such a scene by biting? I have no familiarity with this, so forgive me if it is an obvious thing, but I always figured you could just, you know, bite it off. Not all the way, of course, but chomp down and he'll get the message.

I'm referring to situations where such an act will not result in further violence to the biter, of course. Strictly talking about the mechanics of cock-in-mouth here. If the mouth has teeth, isn't biting an option?

I call it a cunt. There is just something about 'pussy' that is like nails on a blackboard to me. Ok, when I am speaking to my mother, I use 'girl bits' same applies to anyone non BDSM. :eek: But rather do that than use the word pussy.

If you go to the vagina monologues they speak eloquently on why women should use the word 'cunt' and claim it back as their own.

I like your explanation of why the OP used the word cunt in relation to Sir W, now when I see someone being called that I will recall your words :)

So this kind of raises a question for me that I have long wondered about.

Is it not possible to express one's non-consent to such a scene by biting? I have no familiarity with this, so forgive me if it is an obvious thing, but I always figured you could just, you know, bite it off. Not all the way, of course, but chomp down and he'll get the message.

I'm referring to situations where such an act will not result in further violence to the biter, of course. Strictly talking about the mechanics of cock-in-mouth here. If the mouth has teeth, isn't biting an option?

I have never had the nerve to bite someone, but has crossed my mind briefly once or twice.
It is was the potential of, and unknown element of the consequences of that action that made me disregard it as an option. Despite having a love of giving oral, sometimes there are days when I would rather not.

I'm referring to situations where such an act will not result in further violence to the biter, of course.

In a situation where such an act will not result in further violence, you wouldn't have to bite in the first place to signal "no, thanks".

Thank you

Reading all of your points and counter points has been a pleasure. Fantasic read. I do love creating arguments, even if this was not intentional.

It was quite like watching a sporadic tennis match, refereed by crack-addled ferrets that had recently read a thesaurus ...

Enjoyable!
And, now, thanks to Stella, I'll have a giggle whenever I read someone daring to call Sir W a cunt ...

Back