Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Miss amberlouise, what has your day starting off in style?

i can't remember ;) but sure was nice.... :) how are you jenn

hi everyone else reading, hope you're having lots of wet sticky fun xxx :kiss:

Just woke up, to find that I'm already wet and swollen. It was a lovely dream, about a pretty woman I met in the gym yesterday. I reach down and slip a finger into my wetness, longing for the release that is to come.

sounds like one of favorite encounters...... she took advantage of my shyness. and i am sooooo glad she did.;)

In my case, I took advantage of her shyness in the changing room. I was oh so happy when she wanted to too.

I've just spent the night at the movies with two of my friends, and wore a cowl neck top over my 'kissing cleavage' bra, pushing my boobs out and on show. One of them kept telling me how she couldn't stop staring at my tits and how she'd be thinking of them later, and I had to sit through the entire movie just thinking of her getting herself off or me dragging her off to the toilet stalls so I could have my wicked way. Neither of which happened, so now I'm home and completely soaked.

The arm of my chair is currently getting it pretty hard ;) This thread is helping, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back