BDSM Art Fan Site

daddie

Really Really Experienced
fh40.jpg

If you are a fan of this genre of "art" this totally free, easy to navigate, bug free fan-site should keep you busy for a while.

http://desadov.com/English/galleries.shtml

I find many images on this site very arousing...yet there are also images that are seriously disturbing. Don't say I did not warn you. :grin:

Disabling ja-va script helps pages load a little quicker.

fh40.jpg

If you are a fan of this genre of "art" this totally free, easy to navigate, bug free fan-site should keep you busy for a while.

http://desadov.com/English/galleries.shtml

I find many images on this site very arousing...yet there are also images that are seriously disturbing. Don't say I did not warn you. :grin:

Disabling ja-va script helps pages load quicker.

There is no need to post a thread twice (once in Talk, once in the Café). Most people who read one also read the other. :rolleyes:

And I'm going to be nice and *not* post this response in the Talk forum version of this thread, because I think the thread belongs more in the Café than Talk.

Perhaps one of our wonderful mods will combine the two? ;)

There is no need to post a thread twice (once in Talk, once in the Café). Most people who read one also read the other. :rolleyes:

And I'm going to be nice and *not* post this response in the Talk forum version of this thread, because I think the thread belongs more in the Café than Talk.

Perhaps one of our wonderful mods will combine the two? ;)

Thank you for taking the time to express your concern for maintaining the integrity of the boards. :rolleyes:

Thank you for taking the time to express your concern for maintaining the integrity of the boards. :rolleyes:
I have no interest in "maintaining the integrity of the boards." I'm simply trying to prevent the pixel forests from being overharvested and creating a worldwide pixel shortage.

ETA: BTW, I did a *quick* browse of the site you recommend, and make the following findings:

• The site is WOT (Web Of Trust) approved (green dot);
  • There seems to be quite a bit of artwork available for perusal;
  • The couple of samples of said artwork did pique my interest; and
  • I will almost certainly return to the site in the future and browse it a bit more thoroughly.
Thanks for the introduction.

Last edited:
Yeah definitely disturbing :(

The drawings I have no problem with, even though I'm definitely not into some of what they portray...
but there's a photo set on there that looks like a girl has genuinely been hung... It looks like acting at first but the last few photos look pretty realistic. :/ Not good at all.

The drawings I have no problem with, even though I'm definitely not into some of what they portray...

but there's a photo set on there that looks like a girl has genuinely been hung... It looks like acting at first but the last few photos look pretty realistic. :/ Not good at all.

Compared to some of the torturous acts depicted in a small number of collections, I'd imagine hanging would be preferred by those "victims".

For the most part the majority of the artist collections displayed on this site are not over-the-top....otherwise I would have never shared the site.

I gave it a quick look over and looks intresting I will def plan on returning when I have more time. Thanks for the intro

Back