Have you ever...

I've stayed in bad romantic relationships for many reasons, but never because the sex was good. Though, good sex might have been better than the reasons I stayed.

I have, however, stayed in a horrible FWB relationship longer than I should have for no reason other than the most mind-blowing, kinky sex I ever had.

I hear you on the FWB comment. I have been there, I was very young and honestly did not fully understand the concept. The lines got confused, we saw each other often. Never fully in a relationship and never fully out. The sex was was good, that’s what we had in common.

We confused very good friendship and honest conversations for love. However, we left each other the same way we loved each other, badly. It took years, but we have managed to become friends again. Not the close kind or intimate kind we once where. The kind that says, “hello how are you” at functions but still smirk at each other in honour of the good times past.

i have but only due to lack of acceptable alternatives.

that was many years ago, though.

ed

No, but kinda wish I had, at least for awhile. I didn't understand how rare that kind of incandescent chemestry is.

done it. actually, the worse the relationship got, the better the sex was. and i've done it more than once.

Oh, yes.

Third ex-fiancee.

When we weren't fucking, we were fighting.

And sometimes, it was really hard to tell the difference.

Actually, now that I think about it, second ex-fiancee was pretty much the same deal. Abso-fucking-lutely not a damn thing in common beyond an ability to keep going...

and going...

and going...

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6NA31TPGuqjyAGSlqEwAijVT3rJqUqzU-zcGcYtVi4gClRL-3

Yes, even against professional advice.

Sometimes we are just dumb asses!:eek:

I have twice, both coming during college. The first was a rocky two-year relationship that began as I was still hurting from my first "real" long-term thing. I hadn't gotten over my first love yet, but I thought an easy way of moving on with life was to jump into another relationship. A good friend of mine fixed us up. The woman and I were so different, but we connected quickly by making out at a local state park. Her family was very wealthy, which was attractive to me. And, she said I made her feel like a sex goddess. I'm not sure what we did more: argue or have sex. We knew how to get under each other's skin, but we enjoyed seeing each other's naked skin to do anything about it. Really, great sex wasn't the only reason I stayed wth her, though. I had another more selfish reason. I had hoped we could actually learn to be more civil so I would marry into her family. Her father owned several appliance stores, so I thought there would be a place for a son-in-law in the business. I know what you are thinking, but this was nearly 30 years ago. Anyway, I finally reached my limit and broke up ... just to start a purely physical relationship with her soon after. We stopped most attempts at getting along emotionally. Instead, we went skinny dipping a lot and I went to her apartment for sex after I got off work most nights. The crazy thing is that neither of us seemed like the type to be in a wild sexual relationship. She was an elementary education major, and I was an English major and published writer. The flame eventually burned out, and we were spent. She went off to student teach and I began to drink heavily. That brings us to my second situation. On a Saturday night about six months after that breakup, my best friend told me he had left his girlfriend. This woman had shown interest in me a few times, but I hadn't told my friend. She showed up at the bar where we had been drinking a couple of hours later. I did the only thing a friend who was extremely drunk would do: I walked her home and made out with her until dawn. She was a witch, but she was attractive. And I was stupid. I screwed my best friend's ex-girlfriend behind his back for a couple months. He probably knew what I was doing, but he didn't let me know. My guilt for cheating on my friend and my hatred for this woman finally got the best of me, and I stopped. And I told my friend what had happened. He was pissed until I bought a round of whiskey shots. I was such an idiot during college.

I have twice, both coming during college. The first was a rocky two-year relationship that began as I was still hurting from my first "real" long-term thing. I hadn't gotten over my first love yet, but I thought an easy way of moving on with life was to jump into another relationship. A good friend of mine fixed us up. The woman and I were so different, but we connected quickly by making out at a local state park. Her family was very wealthy, which was attractive to me. And, she said I made her feel like a sex goddess. I'm not sure what we did more: argue or have sex. We knew how to get under each other's skin, but we enjoyed seeing each other's naked skin to do anything about it. Really, great sex wasn't the only reason I stayed wth her, though. I had another more selfish reason. I had hoped we could actually learn to be more civil so I would marry into her family. Her father owned several appliance stores, so I thought there would be a place for a son-in-law in the business. I know what you are thinking, but this was nearly 30 years ago. Anyway, I finally reached my limit and broke up ... just to start a purely physical relationship with her soon after. We stopped most attempts at getting along emotionally. Instead, we went skinny dipping a lot and I went to her apartment for sex after I got off work most nights. The crazy thing is that neither of us seemed like the type to be in a wild sexual relationship. She was an elementary education major, and I was an English major and published writer. The flame eventually burned out, and we were spent. She went off to student teach and I began to drink heavily. That brings us to my second situation. On a Saturday night about six months after that breakup, my best friend told me he had left his girlfriend. This woman had shown interest in me a few times, but I hadn't told my friend. She showed up at the bar where we had been drinking a couple of hours later. I did the only thing a friend who was extremely drunk would do: I walked her home and made out with her until dawn. She was a witch, but she was attractive. And I was stupid. I screwed my best friend's ex-girlfriend behind his back for a couple months. He probably knew what I was doing, but he didn't let me know. My guilt for cheating on my friend and my hatred for this woman finally got the best of me, and I stopped. And I told my friend what had happened. He was pissed until I bought a round of whiskey shots. I was such an idiot during college.

I had a similar situation about fucking the ex of a friend. In my defence, they had stop seeing each other for more than a year. I did tell him about it. He started laughing about it, and was ok with it.

Unfortunately, the crazy ones have the best pussy.

A cruel joke that...

Yes. More than once. In both cases, my dissatisfaction was mainly due to the fact that they were vacuous airheads and dumb as a rock. The first was wild, but more than a little promiscuous, and I eventually became concerned that she might give me an "unwelcome gift". (STD's, the gift that keeps on giving.)

I married one of them as I just couldn't resist that young pussy (seven years younger than me). I thought it would get better, and that somehow she'd get smarter (through osmosis?) and I'd grow to be less embarrassed by her stupidity but that never happened. Current wife of over twenty years is highly educated and sharp as a tack. The older but wiser girl for me !!

Yes, with my first long term boyfriend. We were together for 2 1/2 years. Sexual chemistry off the charts, but we had absolutely nothing to talk about outside the bedroom.

We had a lot of mutual friends that acted as buffers when we went out, so we'd hang out with our friends and have sex. We never went out to dinner or anything just the two of us.

Luckily I found a man who gave me everything. :)

the relationship was over, there was even legal paperwork stating as such. i had no business keeping her company after the divorce was final, but we just kept winding up in each other's bed. and couch. and dining room table. and washing machine. and back seat of her car. kinkiest sex i've ever had was with her almost immediately after the divorce was final, she let me do things to her that no other woman has approached. but we both knew there was no future in us together. it ran its course for about 10 weeks and then that was it.

amazing how removing "married" from a relationship status changes things.

Unfortunately, the crazy ones have the best pussy.

A cruel joke that...
yeah...

Can't say I stayed for the sex, but without it one of us would've ended up in state prison. It was a long, miserable breakup, made a little less miserable and a lot longer by her crazy pussy.

While eventually I made it out alive, every once in awhile I wake up in the middle of the night hard as iron for that cunt.

Back