Because Big Sister Says So!

"Unghhhh..." Casey gasped breathlessly when Marie's finger stroked her clitoris. She showed her appreciation by slipping two fingers into Marie while using the heel of her palm to rub Marie's clit.
 
From Both Sides Now



Cathy’s impassioned kiss coincided with Casey slipping two fingers into Marie while using the heel of her palm to rub her clitoris. Marie groaned lustily into Cathy’s mouth as her right middle finger caressed Casey’s clit. Marie’s hips thrust as she started to hump Casey’s hand. With both of her sisters lavishing sensual attention on her, Marie knew she would orgasm soon. She began rubbing Casey's clit faster, hoping they might come together.

 
"God... YES!" Casey cried out when Marie began rubbing her clitoris faster. Casey knew she would orgasm soon. She pulled her fingers out of Marie and used them to rub Marie's clit as quickly and adeptly as her sister did her own, hoping they might come together.
 
Augur



“Oohhh... F-fu-uck....” Marie moaned into Cathy’s mouth when Casey pulled her fingers out of Marie and immediately used them to massage Marie’s clitoris as quickly and adeptly as Marie did her own. In response, Marie increased the speed at which she fingered Casey’s clit, broke her kiss with Cathy, and turned to Casey to foretell. “I’m gonna come....”

 
"I'm gonna come!" Marie moaned as she increased the speed at which she fingered Casey's clitoris.

"Me, too..." Casey gasped. She likewise raised the rate of her fingers rubbing Marie's clit to match the intensity she felt, wanting to come at the same time as her older sister. She cried out. "Any second now!"
 
First to the Finish Line



“Any second now!” Casey cried out, predicting how quickly she would come from Marie’s rapid massaging of her clitoris. None the less, Casey continued rubbing Marie’s clit just as quickly and adeptly as Marie did her own. Hearing how near she had brought her beloved younger sister to orgasm sent Marie over the edge.

“I’m coming!” Marie screamed. Her whole body shook with ecstasy as she tried to focus on maintaining sensual contact between her fingertips and her sister’s hard clit.

 
"I'm coming!" Marie screamed, but her fingertips continued their rapid massage of Casey's clitoris, just as Casey rubbing Marie's clit had caused the loudly announced orgasm. This, along with knowing she had sent her sister to the apex of ecstasy, ignited Casey's own climax.

"Oh God!" she cried. "Me too!"
 
"I'm coming!" Marie screamed.

"Oh God!" Casey cried. "Me too!"

By mutual masturbation they had brought each other quickly to climax.

"Hey!" Their older sister Cathy snarled next to them in the back seat of the car driven by Marie's boyfriend, Gus. "I told you not to come!"

Despite her stern countenance, a slight chuckle in Cathy's voice suggested that she did not mind the opportunity to now discipline them. "I'll think of a suitable punishment later. For now, Marie, switch places with me."

Cathy shifted to her right, from behind the driver's seat and, letting Marie slide over her lap, replaced her in the middle of the rear seats. Now, with Marie on her left and Casey on her right, she slipped her hands between her sisters' thighs and started stroking their still sensitive genitals. Catching Gus's eyes in the rear-view mirror, Cathy smiled, winked, and laughed. "If you want something done right, do it yourself."
 
Sweet Discipline



Marie gasped with ecstasy and delight when Casey cried out that she, too, had come from their mutual masturbation. In her loving passion for her younger sister, she had forgotten the
threatening demand of the older one. Then she heard Cathy’s snarl. “Hey! I told you not to come!”

Cathy next chuckled demonically and instructed: “I’ll think of a suitable punishment later. For now, Marie, switch places with me.”

A moment later, Marie had moved behind the driver’s seat occupied by her boyfriend Gus. Cathy now sat in the middle of the rear seat, between her and Casey. Cathy slid her left hand between Marie’s thighs and started stroking her still sensitive womanhood. Over her own moans of renewed lust, she heard Cathy say. “If you want something done right, do it yourself.”

“Please,” Marie groaned with need. “Do more!”

 
"Please..." Marie groaned when Cathy slipped her left hand between Marie's thighs and started stroking her still sensitive genitals. "Do more!"

"Oh, I'll 'do more,' alright!" Cathy laughed demonically. "I'll get you so horny for when we're running our errands that you'll be lucky to see straight!"

She turned her head toward Casey, whom she similarly tormented with her right hand. "The same goes for you. You're the more experienced slave. You should have known better than to disregard my orders!"

She slipped her middle fingers into the sisters' vaginas and began wiggling them, remaining careful to watch their faces to make sure they did not get too close to orgasm.
 
Understanding Consequences



“Oh God, Cathy...” Marie gasped when her older sister began wriggling her middle finger inside of her, with the promise to not let her come all afternoon. “I don’t think I could stand that!”

 
"You're the more experienced slave," Cathy reminded Casey as she slipped her right middle finger into Casey's still soaked and sensitive womanhood. "You should have known better than to disregard my orders!"

Cathy began wiggling the finger as a first step in fulfilling her promise to make Casey, and Marie along with her, so horny while they next run errands that they will "be lucky to see straight." Before Casey could reply, and in response to whatever Cathy did to Marie in this regard, Marie gasped. "Oh God, Cathy... I don’t think I could stand that!"

"You'll have to..." Casey urged breathlessly as her head lolled back in pleasure received and torment anticipated. "Or she'll just make it worse!"

Turning her head to the left to find Cathy's intent gaze, Karen groaned. "You're right, Mistress.... I'm sorry.... We deserve this...."
 
"You're right, Mistress," Karen groaned as Cathy sensually teased her and Marie's genitals. "I'm sorry.... We deserve this...."

"Yes, you do," Cathy purred seductively. She employed her several years' experience in bringing lesbian lovers to the brink of orgasm without relief to now sexually torment her younger sisters. Her fingers played gently upon their folds and inside there vagina, every so often also brushing their clits, until she had both women writhing with desire where they sat. Cathy smiled. "Never disobey me again."
 
Accepting Consequences... Almost



“Never disobey me again!” Cathy growled seductively as her finger’s teased Marie’s already sensitive womanhood, making it ache with desperate desire.

“Yes, Cathy... Yes, Mistress....” Marie groaned, panting with lust. “I promise... never again.... Now... please... PLEASE, make me come!”

 
Gus listened to the exchange in the back with fascination. It told him a lot about Cathy's attitude as their mistress. She could have reminded her sisters, as their petting grew more intense, of her original prohibition against them giving each other orgasms. Instead, she let them make each other come, only then reiterating her injunction against it in order to have an opportunity to discipline them. In short, it seemed she would take every opportunity she could to create the prospect of punishment. This thought, and how it might related to their destination, had his erection growing painfully within the confinement of his blue-jeans.
 
"Now, please..." Marie begged breathlessly. "PLEASE, make me come!"

Cathy's fingers moved with apparent purpose to Marie's clitoris, and Casey's as well. She rubbed them lightly, but rapidly, until both women writhed in their seats with intensifying ecstasy. Although both seemed close to coming, it looked like Marie would reach orgasm first.

Just before she did, Cathy withdrew her hands from both of them.
 
Casey moaned, her head lolling back, when Cathy began gently but rapidly rubbing her clitoris. She knew what Cathy intended, but could not resist allowing herself to enjoy these few moments of intense pleasure, even though it would leave her all the more frustrated in the end. Glancing to her left, she saw Marie writhing on the other side of Cathy as she suffered the same sweet torment. Marie gasped and it looked as if she would reach orgasm any second. Naturally, that's when Cathy withdrew her hand from between their thighs.

"Oh God!" Casey couldn't help but whimper, knowing that a long time would pass before she'd get an opportunity or permission to relieve her agonizing lust.
 
petco_38477852_ver1.0_640_360.jpg


"We're here," Gus announced, knowing how distracted the three sisters in the back seat of the car had become, as they pulled into the pet store's parking lot. Soon, two of them, and he, would discover what Cathy had in mind when commanding that they stop here before going out for breakfast. Gus looked forward to that. He just hoped his jeans would sufficiently restrict his now unrelenting erection that it would go unnoticed, at least by strangers in the store.
 
Dogged Anticipation



“We’re here!” Gus announced. Marie’s hardly noticed her boyfriend’s voice through the haze of libidinous delirium left by Cathy’s intimate teasing. She opened her eyes to see the pet store sign, only then remembering this as their primary destination. She guessed at what Cathy intended here, and pictured her sister leading her around the house on a leash. She found this mildly erotic, and looked forward to what sensual games this might lead.

“Are we all going in?” she asked. Then turning to Cathy, she became specific. “Do I get to help pick out my leash?”


 
"Do I get to help pick out my leash?" Marie asked after they'd parked outside the pet store.

"A leash?" Cathy chuckled. "Is that what you think we're here for? It's not a bad ides, really. We may get a couple of those as well. But I have in mind something that will have you tied to me even when a leash isn't possible. Let's all go inside."
 
"I have in mind something that will have you tied to me even when a leash isn't possible," Cathy told Marie. "Let's all go inside."

Casey assumed whatever Marie faced, she did as well. She took a deep breath and opened the car door, trusting that whatever Cathy had in store for them, she would ultimately find pleasure in it.
 
Unleashed



“We may get a couple of those as well,” Cathy allowed regarding Marie’s speculation hat they’d come to the pet store to buy leashes. “But I have in mind something that will have you tied to me even when a leash isn’t possible.”

As libidinous as Cathy’s recent erotic torment had left her, Marie softly moaned at that promise. She had to resist the urge to pleasure herself right then and there. She had never before felt such an ineluctable need for relief, and hoped she could control her impulse and thereby avoid touching herself in public. Her hands, resting on her thighs, trembled with temptation.

Marie revived slightly from this preoccupied reverie when Cathy instructed them to go inside and she heard Karen open the car door. Marie automatically opened her own and climbed out of the back seat. She felt so light headed with lust that, as she stood, she had to hold onto the door to avoid falling over.


 
"Let's all go inside," Cathy said from the back seat where she sat between her younger sisters. Gus heard the rear doors open. He then opened his door and climbed out. He could tell from her earlier comments that Cathy had something delightfully devious planned for them with whatever she sought at the pet store. Gus looked forward with just a tinge of trepidation as to what that might be.
 
See note, below.

Cathy led her sisters and Gus into the pet store. She laughed as they passed a kiosk advertising "Dog Training."

attachment.php


"Maybe I should apply for that job," she chuckled to her slaves. "I've done such a good job with you all!"

Further back in the store she found the section she sought, filled with dog collars.

attachment.php


A sign advertised "Pet I.D. Tags." She knew she'd find what she wanted near there. In fact, just across the aisle stood a display for personalized leather collars.

attachment.php


Available in three colors, brown, pink, and black, they bore smooth studs and a large plate for engraving. She picked up the black one and began examining it when a perky and petite store clerk bounced up and smiled at her. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Yes, please," Cathy replied with a wide grin, thinking how good the cute girl herself would look in the pink collar. "I need two of these black ones, engraved, in a size..."

She waved the collar in the direction of Marie and Casey. "... that will fit these two bitches here."



NOTE: I cannot take all the credit for this post. The general concept, and one of the photos, was borrowed from a post by PrincepsCyberius in another thread. He kindly gave me permission to plagiarize him.


 

Attachments

  • train.jpg
    train.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
  • collars.jpg
    collars.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
Revealed



Marie had little doubt that her face revealed at least as much shock as that shown by the wide eyed and open mouthed store clerk. Cathy had just exposed her and Casey’s enslaved status to a complete stranger. She felt her face turn bright red and realized, to her surprise, that sexual excitement, more than embarrassment, kindled her flush.


 
Back
Top