MEN Who 💝 Uncut Cocks!

As my name implies I am and love Uncut. Would never say no to cut though

Curious how ladies like cut vs uncut cocks?

I love both but am more intrigued with the uncut variety as I've seen fewer of them.

As my name implies I am and love Uncut. Would never say no to cut though

Mmmm...that's a real beauty! I ADORE your big, loose foreskin! That's the kind I like to slip my tongue-tip into...do a little exploring...finding your most sensitive spots...giving you the most pleasure that I can! 💝

I love uncut cocks best but, like you said, I'd never turn down a cut cock either!!! 💋😈

All man...right?! So fucking yum

Yes! And, you know what? I believe that sucking and licking a man's balls actually wakes his sperm up...makes them eager! I swear that, after I give his balls a good, long mouth loving, he cums harder...shoots more...and his semen is thicker! And I ADORE those things! 💝

Yes! And, you know what? I believe that sucking and licking a man's balls actually wakes his sperm up...makes them eager! I swear that, after I give his balls a good, long mouth loving, he cums harder...shoots more...and his semen is thicker! And I ADORE those things! 💝

All of the above...very good

I love uncut cock love the taste and smell of unwashed cock

Mmmm...me, too, Bobb! I especially LOVE meeting an uncut cock through the gloryhole in an adult bookstore at the end of a hot, muggy workday...breathe in deep and work my tongue-tip into that luscious foreskin...exploring, tasting...loving it!!! 💓😋

Back