Do guys prefer cut or uncut cocks when you want to suck?

my guy is uncut. I was under the impression that if you're cut, you have to lube yourself to get much playing done. which tbh I think is a bugger, because I can just grab my guy and play with him. In about four years of sucking him off, I think I can say that the hygiene thing really isn't an issue. And I always kinda liked how he looks fat and smooth with his foreskin, which is really soft, but you peel it back and there's a rigid red cock inside, all super-sensitive skin and glistening slightly on the head. It's like an awesome surprise every time. :p

As long as it's ....

attached to a person with good hygiene, then it really doesn't make a difference. Now, if we're talking shaved or unshaved? Shaved all the way :) :D

Mostly sucked cut ..but have sucked uncut....cut turns me on more from the look .....but thats just estectics ....a good hard cock that is eager for my mouth is all that really matters.

Whats a Gay rooster say ..."Any cock will do"

I have only sucked, or had in general, cut cocks. I do believe a cock is a cock but I would like to try an uncut cock.

Ive only had one experience and that was with a cut one. I wouldnt be opposed to trying an uncut one.

I've sucked many more cut ones than uncut but will gladly suck either, anytime. As long as it's hard and full of cum I'm on my knees!

I've been with cut and uncut and prefer cut. Uncut is too much like having a duffel bag in your mouth. Just a smooth cut cock, thank you.

cut or uncut

I just like cock! Ive sucked so many men. I prefer cut penis...only because of one guy who wasnt clean. I like uncut dicks! Love foreskin! But that one, unclean, foul tasting dick, made me not so into giving head. And I LOVE SUCKING DICK!!!

well said

They are all great. Cut or uncut - short or long - thin or thick

If you like sucking cock, do it! As often as you can! But a big thick well hung man that makes you gag as you deep throat him??? I love it!

Back