I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want, no.... I need her to pout a bit when she asks me that question
I want to know if it will help me get good sushi delivered??? ;) Pretend there is a pouty look on my face...it's never happened before so who the hell knows what it looks like :D

I want to know if it will help me get good sushi delivered??? ;) Pretend there is a pouty look on my face...it's never happened before so who the hell knows what it looks like :D

I want you to search for 1-800 Sushi4U and order what you want. YOU realize neither the sushi, the delivery man, or the man/woman across from you will satiate the fantasy as much as .....well.....ummmmm....... I CAN :)

I want you to search for 1-800 Sushi4U and order what you want. YOU realize neither the sushi, the delivery man, or the man/woman across from you will satiate the fantasy as much as .....well.....ummmmm....... I CAN :)
I want you to know that 1. You've made me smile tonight as well as this afternoon, and 2. I have a general rule about eating sushi from somewhere called 1-800-SUSHI4U.... ;)

I want you to know that 1. You've made me smile tonight as well as this afternoon, and 2. I have a general rule about eating sushi from somewhere called 1-800-SUSHI4U.... ;)

I want YOU to know that a woman who has certain criteria for her sushi, shows a style and class that I admire. So keep smiling, your eyes tell a story when they glisten in glee

I want a summer night at the lake with the rain softly pouring down on top of us while we make love all night long on top of the picnic table.

swoops in naked wearing superheor cape to force thread back on track using leverage with giant penis. . .

I want more coffee ;)

I wanna see the cape manuever AND want more coffee as well.... Where is Wave_Rider with my foam???

One small kiss from the man that gives me butterflies would work for me too....

So I want that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back