anal cum

Having one in and then no pumping, just leave it in and enjoy it. Let him just lay on top of you with it in. Then when he cant stand it anymore let him go for it
 
Wish I knew

I have only experienced toys but like others on the page, proper preparation is key. I have never used a plug but there are plenty of other ways to prepare yourself. An enema is the first thing I do when I want anal play. Warm water helps to clean you out best. During the enema I usually work a finger then a second one in to get myself ready for penetration. Then after cleaning up I will usually lube myself up and spend some time fingering myself. If you spend 10 or 15 minutes doing that taking a toy is way more pleasurable. I have 3 different ones that I use so I work up from the smaller to the bigger one. Once you accommodate one it doesn't take long to switch to one that is larger. I have come close to giving myself an anal orgasm several times but still haven't managed to cross over the threshold without stimulating my cock. One day I hope I can find a friend with benefits so that I can experience the real thing.
 
Have thought about having anal sex for ages now and just wondered,can you feel the cock shoot the load deep in you . Can you feel it pumping the load into you? Its my fantasy to do it bare back first time. I know its risky but hope to meet a first time guy like me to have fun with. Your experiences would be appreciated.

i cant speak for everyone but i can feel it when a guy shoots his lovely load inside me honey ,not every time but most and it feels so amazing ,i have been with many guys and a couple cam really gently and i barely felt it but normally i feel it shooting into me especially if he has been saving up for me .
it is a wonderful feeling knowing your man wants you so much he just has to cum inside you .
 
Still an anal virgin; well, as far as not having a real cock inside me. I know the dirty part of me wants to feel him shoot and have it run down my leg, but the prudent thing to do would have him wear a rubber. It just seems like it takes some of the fun away.
 
From a female perspective...well, the anatomy is exactly the same...when I used to sleep with men, the one aspect of ejaculation I actively enjoyed was during anal sex.

Not exactly the same; men do have the prostate, and it may be that more men than women complain about anal pain during anal sex, for example. I usually see anodyspareunia discussed in relation to men who have sex with men. See this, for one source about anodyspareunia.
 
For me, no. You can feel them cumming by the throbbing/swelling of the cock as they ejaculate, if their cock does that. Otherwise, its mostly cued by the moment they freeze deep inside your ass, groan and you feel their balls jerking against your bottom. :)

i agree with you , you dont normally actually feel the cum until he pulls out and you know its there because you can feel the dampness and it starts to dribble out but i am sure i did feel a guy cum inside me a couple of times when he had saved it up for a while unless it was just wishful thinking .
 
no i wanna kno what it feels like 2 have it pusling in me :p
ive fucked myself with a dildo n stuff n saved a couple loads n put that in me cuz i like the way it feels dripping out of me. but probably nothing like the real thing.
 
Couple of things come to mind; 1) I have never felt my partner cum in the sense of feeling him spurt. I have definitely known that he was cumming as he moves more deliberate, tenses up and will grab my legs, ankles or hips depending on position. 2)I have found that when it comes to pain, relaxation is probably the most important part.

My first time so many years ago, had some pain. But my first also took the time to seduce me, getting me so turned on that the pain diminished very quickly. The fact that we spent the weekend together with him taking his time made it very enjoyable to soon identify as a "bottom". He pretty much taught me all I know about gay sex, to the enjoyment of a number of men over the years, not least of which is me;).

Conversely, I think the relaxation part probably is why I have never been into the bar pick-up quickie. He's in a rush, just wants to get off, and I'm looking to be kissed first. Usually ended up involving copious amounts of alcohol (or weed in my younger days) and resulted in the walk of shame and a sore ass for days after. Not a whole lot of fun, for me anyway.

Relaxation, combined with a hot shower and some housekeeping back there. If you have a guy that likes to rim, wellllll:D
 
cum

when i get fucked in the ass it is always bareback i can feel the cock throbing in my ass and i have also felt it pulsing when it is cumming but i have never felt the cum in my ass but it does feel good when it drips out
 
It depends

If theyre a 'watery' squiter with a lot of propulsion then yes you might feel it.
 
i agree with you , you dont normally actually feel the cum until he pulls out and you know its there because you can feel the dampness and it starts to dribble out but i am sure i did feel a guy cum inside me a couple of times when he had saved it up for a while unless it was just wishful thinking .

The dribbling out must be heaven. I love the feel of cum running down my side or wherever it lands and then turns watery and runs down.
 
generally not, especially if it is a hard rough fucking. But if it is the slow sensuous kind and he has a big cock then yeah, feel the throbbing pulsing as he cums
 
Proper preparation makes it so much better. Now usually when I hook up with a chap its been arranged online, so its much easier to prepare. Take a long shower, soap up, feel around and insert a finger or two into your anus. Its amazing how easily it opens up when you're nicely soaked. Then I unscrew the shower head, making sure the water temp is not too hot, and put the shower head into my anus, basically giving myself an enema. Not only does it clean your insides out, but I find it tends to loosen up my asshole, a lot. With prep like this being penetrated is so much easier, doesn't hurt, in my opinion. Hell, it works me up so much that sometimes if I'm fucked straight afterwards, and their cock isn't overly large, you don't need much in the way of lube. Obviously it makes more sense to have lots of lube though.

Hi
You sound like you know what you doing, not that experienced guy living in Sussex, looking for a guy to share some thoughts and pleasure.
only been with 1 other guy, didn't go all the way, but wished we had.
Want to chat.
 
hi

Proper preparation makes it so much better. Now usually when I hook up with a chap its been arranged online, so its much easier to prepare. Take a long shower, soap up, feel around and insert a finger or two into your anus. Its amazing how easily it opens up when you're nicely soaked. Then I unscrew the shower head, making sure the water temp is not too hot, and put the shower head into my anus, basically giving myself an enema. Not only does it clean your insides out, but I find it tends to loosen up my asshole, a lot. With prep like this being penetrated is so much easier, doesn't hurt, in my opinion. Hell, it works me up so much that sometimes if I'm fucked straight afterwards, and their cock isn't overly large, you don't need much in the way of lube. Obviously it makes more sense to have lots of lube though.

Hi
You sound like you know what you doing, not that experienced guy living in Sussex, looking for a guy to share some thoughts and pleasure.
only been with 1 other guy, didn't go all the way, but wished we had.
Want to chat.
 
Love just having it in there and leaking it getting pumped out so wild...feels like someone is sucking it...
 
only had two cocks up my ass. one more than once... I was fortunate. these guys liked cum shots like I do. so we never wasted any cock juice up my dirt hole. since i was 90% top. I did fill on of them once.. neither of us really got all excited like we're having a baby or anything... shoot up his shoot to me is a waste of good cum
 
Back
Top