The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used the netbook, so I can see the pose in the screen but the resolution isn't great. :(

I'll look up how to set the timer. :)
I don't have a netbook, so I'm not sure how that would work. I just download mine to my laptop whenever I decide I've probably taken enough pictures, then see what I've got and how many of them are worth keeping.

I'm still available for a shoot, Di, if you need someone with a good DSLR and a variety of lenses...:)
Hmm, that's three of us who are effectively "north." HP, john, you might have to come up with a new plan. ;)

All hail Naked People

Lead me to the hammocks!

Mmmm, naked Andy. :)

How about a trip to the baths? :)

Jean-Leon%20Gerome-338678.jpg

I don't have a netbook, so I'm not sure how that would work. I just download mine to my laptop whenever I decide I've probably taken enough pictures, then see what I've got and how many of them are worth keeping.

Hmm, that's three of us who are effectively "north." HP, john, you might have to come up with a new plan. ;)

Good thing my passport is up to date. ;)

I suppose Dianthus and I will have to discuss that. Of course, whoever takes the pictures will get to see them, but anyone else? What do you think, Di?

*one point for john*

Warm would be excellent right about now.

Well, I have shared some photos from time to time (see profile pic, for example). Generally, that sort of thing is like the spy business: a need to know basis. ;)

Oh! There are points! <makes a note>

Warm would be VERY nice. I'm thinking that the hot springs would be a good idea this week.

Well, I have shared some photos from time to time (see profile pic, for example). Generally, that sort of thing is like the spy business: a need to know basis. ;)

Oh! There are points! <makes a note>

Warm would be VERY nice. I'm thinking that the hot springs would be a good idea this week.

Banff is a good idea, anda bit closer to john while still be north. :)

It's quite warm in the hot springs, and I'm sure you and Di could lure him from the slopes for a few poses in the mists of the baths...:D

Well, I'd better get moving if I'm going to do any luring....the yoga mat beckons...

Later, Naked People. :rose:

It's quite warm in the hot springs, and I'm sure you and Di could lure him from the slopes for a few poses in the mists of the baths...:D
If I'm going to be in the hot springs all day, there's really not much point to taking many pictures.

Well, I'd better get moving if I'm going to do any luring....the yoga mat beckons...

Later, Naked People. :rose:
Oh, yoga sounds like a great idea. Yes, exercise it is!

If I'm going to be in the hot springs all day, there's really not much point to taking many pictures.

Oh, yoga sounds like a great idea. Yes, exercise it is!

Well, you could hot spring and I could do the photography. Some yoga poses, too.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back