Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I found the best qualified dentist in Copenhagen and now I really have to get off! :nana:

:confused: - uh...somehow that didn't sound right. :eek:

Work calls. :cool:

Later...
 
Sometimes I get really tired of being told I don't matter. :(

You and your stories do matter! Did you read my review of your story?

Yesterday I found the best qualified dentist in Copenhagen and now I really have to get off! :nana:

:confused: - uh...somehow that didn't sound right. :eek:

Work calls. :cool:

Later...

I hope you get off to a good start! Uh ... and finish .... And have your teeth seen to as well.

Um, better get on with cleaning the floor.
:eek::rose:

I have to have a screw. A screw for the shed door! Where did I put my packet of screws? ;)
 
Just got my first death threat, is there a club or something? It's too hot to sit inside writing though.
 
Why do people keep trivializing my loneliness?

"Why do you want a woman? They are all crazy."
"Being in a relationship isn't that great."

It's that great to me. It's the one thing I really want from life and people are acting like I shouldn't want it as if that will make me feel better about being alone. It just makes me feel worse that you have it and take it for granted when I still can't get in the door.
 
We do not trivialise your feeling.
It is not a subject to discuss in detail here; that's the problem.
Best o' Luck
 
So winning a prize is exciting. But WTF do I do with an Xbox One??? :confused:
 
Don't EVER think that. You do matter.

:rose: Thank you.

You and your stories do matter! Did you read my review of your story?

I hadn't but I just read it. Thank you! And thank you for including both the first and second parts of that statement. I'm glad you reviewed Sheablue's story too. I really liked that one.

So winning a prize is exciting. But WTF do I do with an Xbox One??? :confused:

Ha! I think I'd feel about that way. I don't have enough time for all the things I really want to do, where would I find time for that?
 
:rose: Thank you.



I hadn't but I just read it. Thank you! And thank you for including both the first and second parts of that statement. I'm glad you reviewed Sheablue's story too. I really liked that one.



Ha! I think I'd feel about that way. I don't have enough time for all the things I really want to do, where would I find time for that?

I don't even own a TV. And I've never used any game system.
 
Just saw that the Macy's in town is staying open until 2am every night until Christmas. Last minute shopping solution!
 
Just saw that the Macy's in town is staying open until 2am every night until Christmas. Last minute shopping solution!

Solution my tailpipes !
For some reason, some financial buffoons seem to think that spending money one does not have makes the wheels of commerce work better.

Stand Freeberg got it right; link
 
Finally got in that kung fu workout that I wanted to do on the last two Fridays, but couldn't because I had to drive out to Edgewater and back and just the wrong times. Now that I have done it, my knee feels unstable and I could have done a better job stretching out afterward. My thighs feel really tight. I have no kung fu stamina anymore right now either...
 
Mostly packed. Just waiting for the garage to call and say the van is ready... A later-than-usual departure, but OTOH, a fairly non-stressful preparation.
 
Ah, squadron party this evening.
Loads of pop, lemonade (soda) nad so on.
Hope it goes well.
:)
 
It seems like everyone around me keeps entering into or upgrading their relationships...
 
Last night I dreamed there was a woman in a towel on my bathroom floor. I crouched in front of her and stuck my dick in her mouth for a few thrusts. That was fun. But when I moved behind her she stood up in my kitchen, and after grabbing my arms around her shoulders and humping against her a few times my brother showed up and she leaped from me as fast and far as she could, and then I woke up...

Even in my dreams I feel teased...
 
At last.
The film on BBC2 this afternoon is "Fantasia"; the original one, 1940, not the remake.
I have this on Tape, but I could not get it onto DVD.
At last, I have a copy on DVD !
:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top