What pissed you off today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting in my car, at the mall and this guy just starts throwing trash out of his car, cups and wrappers, right on the ground. Really? Are people still littering?

Frostbites on my cheeks. Like my skin isn't horribly dry in the winter already, now in the frostbitten spots I look like I'm trying to shed my skin completely and sport a lovely, fleshy look instead.

Dear future self,

no more skating, no matter how much of a last chance it might be for a while, if the windchill is close to -30C (-23F).

Westboro Baptist plans praise gathering outside Sandy Hook Elementary school to celebrate God 'executing his judgement'

WBC hates America. WBC hates ... everyone? Simple solution. Let them - no - MAKE them leave. Good luck to them in finding a country that will accept them.

One of the journalists that I follow on Twitter linked to a Tweet about this by one of the Phelps family. The direct replies were mostly very angry rebuttals. These people are truly sick with self-absorption.

Pretty much everything pisses me off right now including things that didn't piss me off last week

I do believe SADS has got ahold of me.

Actually, maybe they did piss me off last week too...

Pretty much everything pisses me off right now including things that didn't piss me off last week

I do believe SADS has got ahold of me.

Actually, maybe they did piss me off last week too...

I am with you 100% on that one Stella ... meds and light therapy are my saviors! (and my husband's uncanny ability to calm me down when i want to rip someone's head off or cry for hours)

I am with you 100% on that one Stella ... meds and light therapy are my saviors! (and my husband's uncanny ability to calm me down when i want to rip someone's head off or cry for hours)
I am doing light therapy, which is why I think it held off for so long :) Time to triple my vit D pills? I sure don't want to take Zoloft. I seem to have become sensitized to it-- no orgasms, not even on 25 mg a day.

I am doing light therapy, which is why I think it held off for so long :) Time to triple my vit D pills? I sure don't want to take Zoloft. I seem to have become sensitized to it-- no orgasms, not even on 25 mg a day.

I understand completely Stella. I started on lexapro .. worked well on the SAD but i gained weight and couldnt lose it, lost my sex drive completely, and became a foggy zombie in many ways. I added in light therapy and that helped.

After 4 years on lexapro I changed to Wellbutrin (loved it since it brought my sex drive back in full force or more, i was also able to lose a bit of weight). But it didnt take care of my SAD and depression symptoms completely so the doctor added zoloft .. the meds are a a good combo for me. Now I also take enormous doses of vitamin D and that helps too. I think the wellbutrin and zoloft actually balance each other out so my sex drive hasnt taken a bit hit on the zoloft, thank goodness.

Completely getting thrown under the bus by a "friend" and coworker. Then realizing what kind of people I work with and how much I hate it. Job hunting...

Completely getting thrown under the bus by a "friend" and coworker. Then realizing what kind of people I work with and how much I hate it. Job hunting...

That is horrible! So sorry to hear about your lousy co-workers .... good luck in your job hunt.

1) A friend's husband
2) A friend's mom- I don't know why there is such animosity there
3) The freaking price of tattoos at my local tattoo parlor
4) The fact that rape is pandemic in South Africa
5) Fox News
6) The douchebag who lives across the street who starts running a leaf blower at 7 am

3) The freaking price of tattoos at my local tattoo parlor - LOL, I know ... when I got my first tat I was shocked at the price ... but for good artwork by a skilled artist - you get what you pay for.

4) The fact that rape is pandemic in South Africa - add the high incidence of AIDS and that is even scarier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back