Pubic Hair

catscreech

Virgin
What are your stances when it comes to your partner [ dom or sub ] having pubic hair? Is it preferred if the area is shaved?

Indifferent. I've had lovers ranging from completely shaved to extra fuzzy, and it's all good.

I personally don't shave cause it leads to rashes and in grown hairs, but I don't care what my partner does.

Him? NOT shaved.
Me? I take requests. Or Orders.
I used to prefer waxing, but lately I shave. (Waxing is over 50$!)

I like sugaring when I have time. I trim and sometimes shave. I like when he's trimmed because there is much less chance of a stay loose hair that I need to spit out.

I like it all shaved clean. Or rather - waxed clean. Just a preference, I don't associate dom/sub stuff with it.

for myself I can go shaved waxed or trimmed. I don't really like growing it all the way, but I guess I could do that if requested.

Last edited:
I prefer shaved, if only because it requires more effort on their part to prepare for me.

Much more important to me than whether or not they shave is that they don't care one way or another what other people prefer when it comes to pubic hair. If they start spouting stupid hyperbole because of someone else's preference... that's a real turnoff for me.

I'm from another era, so I have always appreciated pubic hair on a woman. It is, after all, an indicator that she is sexually mature.

But I have never told a partner not to shave, if that was what they preferred.

We kept it severely trimmed for a while, nothing more than a landing strip, when I shaved it all off when she was restrained. She liked it that way, and keeps it shaven. I'm smooth around base and balls, with the rest trimmed very short.

Back