Neighborly Affair (Closed for sophiexmarie)

XxSephxX

Really Experienced
Joined
May 11, 2011
Posts
171
Having been married for 2 years now Katsuya Shibamoto was a happy 29 year old Lawyer. Living in a beautiful two story home in a well protected and beautiful neighborhood that wasn't too far from the City. His wife being 30 years of age worked as a teacher at the middle school teaching English. Of course it didn't take long for her to want to decide on children since she loved kids and wanted some of her own and as for Katsuya he was still wondering if he was ready to be a dad. If they had kids then less sex would be in their lives and he enjoyed the sex very much with his wife. Maybe once they were a bit older he would go for kids, but for the moment he wasn't ready for the idea. She understood and was also rethinking as well if she was ready to be called a mother yet. Everything was moving great in life for both of them and yet something was about to change.

It was a quiet day in January when his wife went to work that day as for Katsuya he stayed home from work today. He didn't feel up to going into work today as his ears caught the sound of what sounded like a moving van backing up outside. Slowly getting out of bed wearing his black shorts and white muscle Tee he walked outside the front door and saw that he was right. It was in fact a moving van and he knew that he was going to get a new neighbor which wasn't a problem since he was good with all the neighbors here. Wondering who it was going to be he didn't want to stand there like a dumb-ass he walked at the end of the driveway picking up his paper and walking back to the front door. Having it open he acted like he was reading it when he was really looking over to see who was his new a neighbor. A newlywed couple, single mother, or a single female or male as Katsuya stared over awaiting who would cross his blue hues.
 
tumblr_ljzwfpMpsc1qbc70jo1_500.jpg

It wasn't easy moving away from home to start a new life, but for Katerina Svatskaya it would be a new chapter to something amazing she was sure. Her family friend Yuri and her brother Alexei parked the moving truck in the driveway as she pulled up to the front of her new home in her car. Her father had bought the house as a college graduation gift and to knock off the housing cost of graduate school. The furniture and all the necessities for moving were paid by her loving mother as a gift for her 22nd birthday. Katja, as she was fondly called by friends and family, was blessed and lucky. Without her family she wasn't sure where she would be, but now she would have to call on them from afar.

As she peered at the house through her car window she caught a glimpse of her own reflection. Her once thin and short blonde hair had grown into long curly locks of gold. Even her eyes had become a deeper blue and her body had definitely filled out since she was a child. She was grown up and no longer her father's little Katja. Unable to bear the sadness of being alone for the first time she exited the car hoping she could distract herself by unpacking.

"Alexei do you need any help?" Katja leaned against her car watching her brother and Yuri challenge each other to see who could carry the heavier objects. They laughed and told her not to worry and so she simply resorted to surveying her new house. She walked across the lawn letting her white summer dress flow around her. Her thin frame, but ample curves were tightly wrapped in its fabric. She smiled noting the small garden in front of the house marveling at the flower and bending over to smell them. Her dress revealed her lengthy tanned legs and the bottoms of her plush cheeks.

As she straightened out she knew she would love it here no matter how lonely it got.
 
Katsuya blinked seeing two males before seeing the beautiful and amazingly gorgeous woman come out and check out her new home. His blue eyes couldn't stare away from her and not sure what to really say besides the common welcoming saying he gave to new neighbors. Though this was something different he wanted to make her feel like she made a good choice coming here. Suddenly he snapped himself out of this little trance he had put himself in from seeing her beautiful presence and saw what he was wearing. Wasn't sure what he was wearing right now would be best to show someone like her that they were neighbors. Although going back inside the house to change really sounded like a pain as he thought to himself why bother. Besides he was a married man and whatever happened it wasn't going to benefit into sex or an affair though he wouldn't really complain let alone turn the idea away if it could or would happen. Slowly the male walked over towards the hedges and spoke out to her waving his right hand slowly speaking with a gentle and welcoming tone.

"Hello there and I take it your going to be my new next door neighbor I'm Katsuya Shibamoto and its a pleasure to meet a new and beautiful neighbor such as yourself. What might your name be?"

He asked softly as Katsuya stared at her with his blue hues not really caring much about the two males behind her. He was too focused on looking at her and just her. She was what a model would look like and he was happy to know that she was going to end up being his new neighbor. He began to wonder if she was married or seeing anyone although he can ask later he figured getting to just greeting her here was good starter for now.
 
She had been lost, mesmerized by the whole experience. It was a new home, a new life and new beginning away from her family. She had been so absorbed by it all that she was slightly startled by a voice calling out to her. Katja jumped slightly, but smiled and waved in return. She looked over to see that Alexei and Yuri had gone into the house probably arranging her possessions. She walked forward a bit to lessen the distance between them. With a cordial and warm smile she introduced herself.

"Hi, I"m Katerina." Katja blushed slightly embarrassed at the compliment. She tucked her arms behind her back and fiddled with the bow of her dress. She was used to the compliments and the flattery, but it never failed to make her blush. "Don't mind that chaos that's happening right now. This is my first home by myself and my brother and our friend are just setting things up for me."

The small smile turned into an apologetic one noting how much of a commotion Yuri and Alexei were making. "Have you lived here long?" She asked curiously wondering a bit about the neighborhood and what it was like. It looked absolutely lovely and according to her father it was one of the safest he knew.
 
Katsuya stared at her seeing her blush and her cute adorable features show from his comment on her being beautiful. Which was true and he chuckled a bit couldn't help the fact that she was acting like a girl from high school. His blue hues staring at her beautiful eyes and smiling a bit more as Katsuya slowly nodded his head a bit before speaking to answer her.

"Well I live here with my wife, and no kids at least not yet. Um we have been living here for...about two years? This neighborhood is quiet and a good one to raise kids to my knowledge since I do see kids every now and again out here."

Katsuya slowly looked up and down her beautiful body admiring her beautiful dress and my god she looked like an angel. If his wife was home she would be giving him one evil look for looking at her like she was everything he had wanted to be with. She was indeed something else and slowly his blue hues went back to her beautiful eyes as Katsuya smiled a bit more.

"You really are a beautiful woman and your name is indeed beautiful as well...how old are you by the way? I know it may sound rude to ask, but my goodness you have to be at least what 20? 19?"

His eyes never left hers as he stared at her more and more keeping his glowing blue hues on her beautiful eyes. Katsuya was flirting with her and he wondered if she was one to flirt back with a married man or not.
 
Katerina put her hands on her hips before bringing one up to shade her eyes from the sun. She was enjoying the warm day, but she wished there were a few clouds to shade the sun. She liked the houses and the neighborhood and she thought it was a lovely place to raise a family if she ever came to that. She placed a hand back on her hip before replying.

"She must be very pretty." She offered the compliment although part of her felt a little guilty as she found her husband attractive. Katja peered over her shoulders to see if her brother and Yuri had come back out, but they hadn't. There was no one to witness if she did some harmless flirting. After all what could possibly happen. "I couldn't imagine her not being so, after all you're very attractive yourself." A coy smile spread across her lips as Alexei and Yuri came out to finish off the last of the boxes in the truck. She waved briefly at them before they returned into the house.

"Thank you, I'm named after my grandmother. I'm only first generation here from Russia. Hence the little bit of accent." She laughed, a sound equivalent to silver bells. "Oh no it's just fine. I just turned 22 and you?" Alexei and Yuri rushed back out onto the lawns. "Excuse me..." Katja said apologetically before running off to meet her brother.

She gave them a warm hug goodbye and kissed them both on the cheek. They uttered there good lucks and were on there way. Katja returned to her new found friend. "I don't know if you're wife will mind, but would you like to help me unpack some things? Katja figured it was an innocent enough invitation. She wanted to get comfortable and she was sure she'd find more things out in private than out where everyone could see.
 
"Oh wow 22 huh? I'm 23 actually and thank you I think your more attractive though just don't tell my wife. Hahaha anyways Russia huh...sounds interesting would love to hear more."

Katsuya looked at her walk away briefly enjoying the view of her heading back to the male companions as he slowly wondered what to say to her next, but that really didn't bother him after hearing her inviting him over to help her unpack. He blinked a bit and chuckled not really seeing a problem with it really as Katsuya slowly looked down at what he was wearing and looked back at her with a small smile rubbing the back of his head.

"Well let me get dressed a bit better and I'll be right over. I don't think my wife would mind either if I come over to help you unpack I mean really what are neighbors for? Besides she is at work right now and still doubt she would really care."

He slowly stared at her beautiful eyes a bit more as he chuckled a bit more feeling a little more and more curious as to what they could come to know about each other. He sure wouldn't turn down an offer to come over even if it was just to help her sort things out from her boxes of stuff. Besides he also didn't have anything better to do either besides sit in the house watch tv and eat.

"I'll be right over okay beautiful?"

He gave her a small wink as he headed on towards his house looking back at her once more smiling feeling like he was being checked out by her. Which made him feel like he should strut his stuff and flaunt off a bit as he chuckled at the thought feeling a bit happier now today knowing some sexy and beautiful woman like her will be living next door.
 
Katja smiled and nodded. "Well then I'll see you soon" She winked playfully before making her way back to the house. She liked him, he was nice and cute. While it may amount to a faithful husband and nothing happening, Katja thought it would be fun to play anyway. He was only a year older than she was so she was sure they'd have plenty to talk about. Little Katja didn't want to be alone in such a big neighborhood, friend or something more was good by her books.

Katja took one last glance at him before going over to her car. She parked it in the drive before grabbing a purse and another bag full of personal belongings. With ease she made her way into the house and marveled at it's beauty. She kicked off her shoes and left the front door open as she began sorting through a box.

It was a box full of clothing which she wanted to sort into piles that would dictate whether they went into drawers or they would be hung. So she started pulling clothing out one by one. The top of the box was mostly dresses that she would hang and so she put those neatly on the floor in one section before starting on the next. Before long she had pulled the box over to the couch and was onto her more personal wear. She pulled out lingerie and piled it on the coffee table. She sorted them into her lacy bras, underwear and all the other fun things she'd acquired over the years as a crazy college kid.
 
Katsuya had gone inside and got dressed as quickly as he could wearing now blue jeans, with a black polo shirt, some tennis shoes, and within his pockets he had his wallet, phone and his house keys. He locked the door when he got out the front door as Katsuya sighed a bit thinking about Katerina all the while. He wondered what someone like her is doing single still and wondered if she had a boyfriend at all. It was something hard to believe really that someone so gorgeous was still single and made him think about how she would react to the question of asking is she single. He wasn't looking for a woman since being married and happy as well though asking curious questions like that didn't mean any harm. Though it did cross his mind on what the day had in store for them as he walked down the driveway and around the hedges onto her driveway seeing her car parked. Not such a bad car either good car for someone like her who wants to save money on gas. He reached her front door and knocked on the wood frame of the door as he looked around the neighborhood. Seeing nobody outside to see him knocking on a beautiful single woman's house as he waited patiently for her to answer and open the door.

"Knock Knock Katerina"

He said playfully out loud as he slowly heard the door being unlocked from the inside as his blue hues looked at her seeing her open the door for him.
 
As she placed the last few pieces of lingerie in the pile. She got up from the couch and went to the door. She opened it letting him in before shutting it and moving over to another box. She made herself busy with a few of the picture frames pulling them out to set them on a shelf over the fireplace. "Make yourself comfortable." She offered gesturing at the couch. Most of the furniture had been moved into place and she was grateful for her brother and friend. "Don't mind the clutter, I was just sorting my clothes. I like to get everything into little piles before I put them into cabinets and such."

She put up each photo before stopping at the last frame. At the end of the long row of pictures was a picture of Katerina and a young man. The two of them were smiling, happy and very close to one another. "This is Demetri" She pointed out into the frame. "He was my boyfriend in Russia and we are still in a long distance relationship." She shrugged her shoulders a bit to say oh well. "He joined the Russian Spetznaz and we don't each other for long periods of time. Now that I'm in America to get my degree, I see him maybe once every year." She sighed smiling at the picture before resuming her sorting.

"It gets lonely and I wish I had something to fill the time while he's away" Katja mused as she bent over to dig through the remainder of the box. Instead she resorted to hanging up the portraits and paintings which were leaning against the wall. She picked one up and centered in on the wall above the fireplace not aware that her dress was riding up as she stretched, exposing the bottom of her soft cheeks in her white lace underwear.
 
Katsuya looked as he watched her put up pictures and talk about her boyfriend who was in a long distance relationship zone at the moment. His ears caught the sense that she was indeed lonely and understood why as he looked over at a box nearby and began to rummage through it helping her unpack. He saw her putting up a picture frame and seeing her dress ride up as he blinked and felt a bit red stain his cheeks when he saw her ass and white laced panties. He felt a bit aroused from seeing that and Katsuya blinked unable to look away as he slowly got up and walked over to her from behind.

"Here let me help you with that.."

He slowly pushed up against her from behind and taking the painting after slightly touching her hands with his own he smiled looking at her slowly looking off to the side. She smelled amazing and her warm body as well as scent made him think of her a bit more as well as catching a glimpse of her panties he wouldn't mind taking her right there and now. He looked and saw his wedding band on his finger and shook his head a bit getting those thoughts out of his mind as he slowly hung the painting on the wall leaning back a bit.

"I like it...so you love to collect paintings or do you do your own work?"

He looked at her and smiled staring into her eyes as he slowly crossed his arms in front of his chest and smiled a bit more seeing her beautiful features up close made him smile all the more. She was indeed beautiful and gorgeous just like you would picture a model to be in person though he never saw any other woman much like he was now besides his wife.

"I'm always open to hanging out over here from time to time if you need some company...I mean I'm married, but hey its nothing wrong to keep my new neighbor some company right?"
 
Katja inhaled slightly as she felt him near her. When he pushed up against her she couldn't help, but blush a bit. It was a while since she felt this close with any man and it was another to send a chill through her body. He pulled away and she awoke from the daydream. He was married and she was in a relationship. She looked at the frame sitting on her shelf and wondered how much longer it would be before Demetri came home, but she knew the answer. Russia came first and Katja would have to wait. She had to refrain from pouting. If he could cheat with Russia, then she could have something to keep her time as well.

"Thank you..." She said turning around to face him. She looked around at her surroundings wondering how much unpacking she would have to do before it felt like a home. "I really want to warm this place up. Wear it in... You know? Like some unofficial housewarming you know?"

Katja didn't have anything in mind, but she wanted to do something with the place. She wanted to christen it in some way, but she wasn't sure what she should do. "They're my mother's paintings. She's a well known artist in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Ever since I was little she made me painting for my birthday and I've kept every one of them"

She walked over to the couch and plopped down into the cushions patting the space beside her for her friend. She was very close to her family and being away from them was already weighing down her heart. "There is nothing wrong with that." She laughed. "But be careful Sir, I'm a bad influence" She joked, but part of her knew there was more behind her words than she let off.
 
Katsuya blinked and looked at her as he saw her patted on the open space beside her on the couch as he smiled and slowly walked over. He sat down slowly and sighed in a bit of relief and slowly looked over at her with his blue hues staring at her gorgeous eyes and slowly moving down her body. She was amazingly beautiful and trying to get over that made it a hard bump to go over as he stared he looked back at her and smiled a bit more.

"You really make that dress look good."

He chuckled as he slowly leaned back and closed his eyes before slightly opening up to stare at the ceiling and speaking softly.

"So your good at painting I assume? And your a bad influence too? What a perfect combination for such an angel from heaven."

He slowly looked over at her as he stared at her eyes smiling softly as Katsuya just sat there staring at her seeing her smile and blush as he complimented her. He wanted to take her so bad deep down inside if he wasn't married he would have been down on her and they would have made a mess. Indeed he was thinking of a naughty as well as perfect way to break in the new home only though he wasn't surely looking forward to cheating on his wife.
 
She relaxed into the comfort of the chair running her finger along her own collarbone. Back and forth, back and forth. She always did like the feel of it, but she couldn't trace back to where the habit came from. When he mentioned the dress Katja woke from her daze and grabbed the ends of it with surprise.

"This old thing?" She said with a laugh. "Well thank you, you should see what I look like out of it." She kidded giving him a small wink.

She was always radiant. Her family was wealthy and in America they prospered just as much. She had never wanted for anything her entire life and so she never saw a reason to be sad or to fret. She leaned back again going back to her habit of tracing the defined line of her collarbone. It tickled a bit, but it was a soothing feeling that had always brought her home no matter where she was.

"No I don't have my mother's talent. I'm a dancer. I've been in the ballet for 18 years since I was four."

She gestured over to a picture above the fireplace which came from her most recent performance in the Russian Ballet. It explained why she was always so graceful and clean in every one of her movements. It was a talent she had developed in the womb when she tickled her mother and danced to the songs of Haydn and Beethoven.

"Not quite." She giggled softly. "I think Demetri knows about the way I act when he's away." She sighed wondering what it would have been like if they had not stayed together. "It's not that I don't love him. I just get so lonely... I want things that he will not give me. I want to get married and he says wait till the next time I get home. I want a family and he says wait till I am done with enlistment."

She rolled her eyes at the list of excuses. It was exasperating. Every time she talked about a life with Demetri it was always after the Spetznaz years. What about her? She didn't have to wait for that. She didn't sign up to be a Russian military man. No, she signed up to have a normal life with him. "So I get lonely and I want all these things and I think to cheat..." She shrugged her shoulders. "Wrong I know, but they never bite. Whenever I try I chicken out and when I am serious on having an affair with another man they chicken out... I just miss the touch of a man... I'm sorry if this is too much for you" She apologized blushing a bit at the admittance.
 
Katsuya stared at her with a sense of curiosity as he watched her rub her collarbone and wondered what she did that for. She was so beautiful and this Demetri is a stupid jackass for letting her go just to go do some service. Not really seeing why he would if he had someone like Katerina as Katsuya heard her talking of having a normal life and marriage as well as a family. Then talking of an affair with a married man and that there sent a sign to him maybe she would be willing, but would he? Slowly he sighed a bit and chuckled a little as he looked over at her shaking his head a bit not really seeing a problem about her talking of what bugged her and whatnot. Slowly he reached over and rubbed her collarbone with his left hand and blushed a bit not sure what he was doing, but feeling her skin against his fingertips felt nice. He relished it as he stared at her rubbing her skin more and slowly reaching over with both hands on her shoulders as he massaged her shoulders warmly and with a few rough hand motions really digging into the bundled ball of mixed emotions she had buried inside her. He slowly sighed a bit as he knew this would make her feel a bit better it was something that made his wife feel more better within herself after a long day at work. Katsuya spoke out softly to her with his head slowly leaning into whisper into her ear as he spoke with a certain tone that would give any woman a light tingle and shiver run down their spine.

"Hm...well I am here to keep you company though...not sure how much though....that all depends on what that might be really."

He wasn't trying to get her to fall for him and he was just being considerate and nice as well as kind and a good neighbor. But then he spoke of something that probably was better left unsaid as well as not said to close to her ear but it had already left his mouth.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you out of that dress...even though I know you have a boyfriend I do know and not just think you would look good without it on."

His massaging only tempted and pushed that feeling a bit more and he felt a bit guilty yet felt the rush of heat running through his veins and his heart racing. He slowly without thinking leaned in and kissed her neck softly as he sighed a warm soft breath against her skin. Her scent was intoxicating and very powerful sending him into a heated moment he wanted more of as Katsuya. He could feel the lust in his body and could sense the atmosphere change slowly as his hands and fingertips got into the massaging of her shoulders more and more.
 
Katja wasn't a bad person. She missed Demetri with every fiber of her being. She had friends who had service husbands and boyfriends, all american of course, but they saw them far more times than she and Demetri even had contact. They wrote, called, skyped or fell into some other fashion of communication. Yet Demetri pushed Katja away. He limited their time together and spoke only of a future when he was finished with the military. It angered her, left her lonely and unwanted. So it was only natural that she sought the attention of other men to fill her needs.

She woke again from her daze as he touched her making her gasp softly. She didn't pull away or admonish him, instead she melted into his touch wanting nothing more than to feel something real. She was thankful that Alexei had installed the curtains and drawn them shut and even more thankful that no one could see into the already heated living room. As whispered into her ear Katja nodded slowly reaching out to trace her fingers down his chest and onto his stomach. "I like your company..." She let out the word in an airy breath as she traced her hands up and down the contours of his arms. "I don't think we should define it... We should let it happen and have it... be. our. little. secret." She paused between every word as traced a line up his neck and caressed his jaw.

She knew there was no relationship that could form between them. Katja knew there were no ties and no worries that either would get attached. She wanted to fill the space that Demetri refused to fill while he was away and he was a married man who had a wife to go home to. While they both had something to lose, they both could keep a very good secret.

Katja ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed her neck and she smiled with approval. With a coy smile she reached behind her to unzip her dress. With a smooth and slow movement she removed her dress tossing it on the floor before spreading her legs slightly to bring him closer to her. She was bare, naked and beautiful. The pale, soft skin of her breasts were exposed without the cover of her dress and her smooth and tight privates were hidden by the intricate white lace.

"So do I..." She answered bravely before pulling him in closer between her legs for a kiss. She pressed her lips against his lightly luring him in to her intoxicatingly sweet smell. With one hand in his hair she used the other to trace a small line down his body until her hand found his growing erection. With gentle, but purposeful strokes she rubbed him through the jean fabric making her intentions very clear.
 
Katsuya didn't think this would happen and didn't imagine her being so forward and so suddenly as he kissed her back softly at first, but working a much more intimate kiss afterwards. His tongue slipped inside her mouth and teasing her tongue in passion as his lust for her grew when her body was pressed against his and her hand found the tent in his pants he was hooked. He panted and kissed her deeply and passionately breathing heavily as he very much wanted her more than anything right now. His body feeling hotter and hotter as Katsuya felt her hand rubbing his growing erection in his jeans as his hands grabbed her breasts tightly and massaged them warmly. He kneaded her breasts like dough with his rough hands and fingers pinching her nipples to a much hardened feel as Katsuya was hungry for his Katerina. His heart racing and his breathing turning into heavy breaths he was indeed going to reach heaven with her along for the ride as his mouth opened hers wider intensely kissing her more and more. Their tongues battling against one another in a heated and lustful fight within her mouth as his body craved more and soon his body began to grind slowly against her hand that was rubbing his hardened dick hidden in his pants. Breaking the kiss and panting heavily as he leaned back a few strands of saliva still connecting their mouths could be seen for a second or two before they disappeared and he went for her neck. His mouth nibbling and kissing her skin and his tongue slowly slipping up the side of her sweet neck skin and reaching her right ear as he nibbled her earlobe and whispered in a panting seducing voice.

"God...Katerina....I'll be happy to give you more than just sex....I'll make love to you till the sun rises...."

With that said he left her breasts alone and opened her legs more as he moved her hand and began to grind his crotch against her hidden wet pussy. Her lace panties and his jeans fabric grinding against one another as he increased the pace knowing he was grinding roughly against her clit as Katsuya moaned softly and panted against her neck. He was attacking her in a lustful craving way that made sure she wanted nothing more than to have him all night.

"I'll....go home....tomorrow....for tonight I am yours and....your mine..."
 
Katja relished the moment feeling the passion building between them. She met each kiss fiercely and without hesitation. Her body responded to him pushing into each touch and sending shiver down her spine with each heated kiss. His erection was hard against her hand exciting her and building an undeniable heat between her legs. She needed him, wanted him and would have him even if it was against both their morals and relationships. It was only one night. One night and she would never ask again. Katja tilted her head back as he caressed her neck with his mouth moving her hand away from his erection and closing the distance between their bodies.

The friction between their hips was tantalizing and delicious. It sent shivers into her spine and pleasure deep into the pit of her stomach. As her breaths became heavy and erratic she fiddled at his shirt before pulling it over his head and tossing it to the ground with her dress. "I'll take that as a promise" She challenged pulling at the button of his pants to get it part way undone.

She gyrated her hips meeting him and increasing the friction between them. By the minute she was becoming more around and she could feel the pulsating need between her legs. "Take me then..." Katja moaned pulling the zipper down on his pants desperate to have him.
 
Katsuya panted and groaned eagerly seeing her lust in her actions as he saw her needs and wants as she was taking his shirt off. His pants being fiddled with as he helped her and taking them off before he took his boxers off he leaned back and took her panties off and flung them further away from them. His hands spreading her legs open and staring at her pink and wet pussy like it was masterpiece put on display at a art museum. His tongue immediately dove on in and began to reach deep within her wet hole. His tongue tasting the liquid of her pleasuring body as he sucked her good and long while his tongue lashed at her clit. She tasted divine and he was in pure bliss at the moment just hearing her want him and need him so badly it was driving him crazy. She was going to be one satisfied woman and he hoped this wouldn't happen just once, but for many nights at least. His mouth covered in her juices as he tasted her more and more delivering good long passionate motions of his tongue inside her pussy. His hands holding onto her hips and keeping her from trying to escape his mouth and tongue trying to drive her into an orgasm she hadn't felt in years. His strong hands and muscles keeping her locked down and his panting increased in pace as his heart grew with more passion and lust for her. Katsuya sucked her juices good and hard while his left hand slowly went down and began to rub her clit and massage it between his finger and thumb. He loved her pleasuring moans and cries of lust as he made sure this night was one she wouldn't regret or forget for that matter.
 
Katja still felt the sexual tension building up in her body. She was coiled after so long of being neglected by Demetri and all she wanted to do was unwind and release all that tension. Her eyes traced over her neighbor hungrily as he parted her legs. The two of them were bare and too far gone to return or regret their indecent actions. Relaxing she laid back her head against the arm of the couch and ran her fingers through his hair. He dove between her legs assaulting her clit with a determination. Katja moaned with every flick of his tongue as it sent shrill pulses of pleasure through her body. He didn't relent, but only worked harder as her moans encouraged him. Katja squirmed in his hold feeling the climax building in her body. Her hand grip the side of the couch as the other played with his locks of hair. As she fell into the mercy of his mouth Katja wasn't sure how much more she could take. The relentless attack became too much for her and before she could stop it an orgasm rocked her body. She moaned loudly as her muscles tightened and her body bucked lightly in his grasp. Her breath became shallow as a smile crossed her lips and the release flowed through her limbs with each pulse. She would definitely never forget this night.l
 
Katsuya felt her shudder and fall to defeat as he slurped and licked her clean of her squirting orgasm he had given her and as his hands slowly grabbed her hips tightly he had her pussy grinding still against his mouth. His tongue diving deep still inside her warm and drenched pussy as he felt her convulsions while sucking her as dry as he could before slowly leaning back away from her wet mouth. His blue hues staring at her as he looked at her with lust filled eyes and slowly Katsuya stood up and lifted her somewhat limp body and as he sat down he slowly had her climb on top of his lap. His cock was pointed straight upwards and his hands holding her hips as he had her sit down and slide her wet pussy lips up and down his shaft lubing his thick and hard meat. He moaned and groaned loving her hips grinding against his own as Katsuya stared at his beloved angel speaking softly.

"Now that I tasted an angel...its time I fucked this angel..."

He said softly as he panted already showing beads of sweat forming at his chest and forehead as he was ready to plow her pussy good. He slowly had her lowered down as the tip popped inside her pussy feeling a tight constriction around his head and slowly lowering her more down onto his thick throbbing shaft as he moaned more. She was like a virgin indeed as he panted and lowered her more feeling halfway already inside her hot and wet pussy as it drooled in content over his meat.

"God! Such a pussy....like this is a....a blessing."
 
Katerina was catching her breath as he guided her over. She was panting with a delight forgotten in the years that had passed since Demetri had left. It was like her teenage years all over again. Running around hiding from parents and fucking where no one could see them. Of course this was a much different place and time. Katja had no reservations. She enjoyed it and there was no sense in remembering the old times now. Instead she was to focus on the present task. She spread her legs apart and with ease slid down over his cock. She moaned softly as he filled her and with his guide she bounced up and down sending him deeper and deeper into her.

Katja could feel the soreness that came after such a long period of unuse. She had been neglected, but it only meant that the tightness would be heaven for the next man to lay with her. She bit her lip as she increased the pace riding him with a need that had been burning inside her for years. She wanted it, desired it and now she was having the affair that was needed to fill the time that Demetri had left her. It was that thought alone that made her hot. The idea that he knew and could see them now gave her more determination to fuck until she couldn't anymore.
 
Katsuya moaned softly as he felt her pussy squeezing his cock with delight and that her moans told him she was loving it. He hadn't felt this good of a pussy since back in high school as he held her hips and had her grind back and forth on his lap as he felt the tip of his cock rubbing her womb entrance. The inner walls of her pussy were amazing every time her clit rubbed more and more against him her walls squeezed and twitched around his thick meat. He throbbed more and more inside as he moaned more and more panting heavily feeling like he could blow inside at any moment. She was perfect for him and the fact that this was wrong made it even more right as Katsuya rammed up into her slamming her womb with such intense shoves as his cock was wanting to impregnate her. His balls were full of cum as they were drenched in her juices hearing the wet slap noises when she bounced on his lap. His cock eagerly going deep inside her as he was feeling her deep inside his mouth went at her left nipple and eagerly sucking as well as tightly biting her. He pulled and teased her other nipple by pinching it as they fucked more and more on her couch feeling her pussy clamp down on him. It was so much better than his wife since Katerina hadn't had a cock in god knows how long she needed this and he wasn't going to deny her. He broke away and looked at her seeing the lust and pleasure filling her face and her eyes glazed as Katsuya spoke out panting.

"God!...K-Katerina....you let me....let me know when you need.....when you need my cock....I'll give it to you....just call me. God I need more...I love it.....I need you more than anything."

With those words he picked up the pace as he pushed her onto the couch laying her on her back as he grabbed her hips and began to fucking ram his whole cock. He wanted to cum inside and with her if he could as he moaned louder going balls deep inside her as the wet slapping increased as well as echoed throughout the living room. He couldn't get enough as his thick, throbbing and wet cock was ramming into her his mushroom tip banging against the walls of her womb feeling her pussy tighten around him all the more tighter.
 
Back
Top