The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, last night I think I clocked up all of about 4 hours...and not all in one go either...because we all know, broken sleep is the best kind!

sigh

Ugh, I hate that. I get really mad if I get interrupted when I'm deep asleep, even more so now that I sleep less.

tumblr_mcxzfh0MHi1rj84s9o1_500.gif

I hope you'll be able enjoy your day regardless.

Ugh, I hate that. I get really mad if I get interrupted when I'm deep asleep, even more so now that I sleep less.

tumblr_mcxzfh0MHi1rj84s9o1_500.gif

I hope you'll be able enjoy your day regardless.

Thanks Spec :)

Luckily, lack of sleep is something I'm rapidly becoming reacquainted with and is something I usually cope with quite well...I feel, like it or not, a nap will be needed later!

shrugs sleepily

It could be worth a try but...

yawns

...honestly not sure how effective it'd be, I might just end up sleeping while I'm not on my feet anymore!

When you get the time, you should just take cat nap. Other wise you might just get cranky as the day progresses.

When you get the time, you should just take cat nap. Other wise you might just get cranky as the day progresses.

This is usually what happens. A little snooze here and there to keep the batteries from going completely flat.

shrugs sleepily

It could be worth a try but...

yawns

...honestly not sure how effective it'd be, I might just end up sleeping while I'm not on my feet anymore!

Hm. How about this, then.

I will toss you over my shoulder, carry you to my room, deposit you on my bed, leave, and as I'm doing so I'll close and lock the door behind me. It's the middle of the night here, of course, and so quite dark, and eventually if you check, you'll discover I removed all the light bulbs in advance, leaving you no choice but to remain in a bedroom with the lights off.

:D

Hm. How about this, then.

I will toss you over my shoulder, carry you to my room, deposit you on my bed, leave, and as I'm doing so I'll close and lock the door behind me. It's the middle of the night here, of course, and so quite dark, and eventually if you check, you'll discover I removed all the light bulbs in advance, leaving you no choice but to remain in a bedroom with the lights off.

:D

That sounds like a brilliant idea...

nods then blinks

...hang on, I must be tired. Saying that willingly getting locked in your bedroom is a brilliant idea...this does not bode well for my decision making skills for the rest of today!

That sounds like a brilliant idea...

nods then blinks

...hang on, I must be tired. Saying that willingly getting locked in your bedroom is a brilliant idea...this does not bode well for my decision making skills for the rest of today!

No no, it's fine, it's fine!

I told you, I wouldn't even be there.

You know, at first.

*nods*

All caught up...more mermaid ideas flipping around in my head...need to write that up, though it will likely have to wait until Sunday. For now, I believe I'll get some sleep. Early shift tomorrow, last Saturday for a while hopefully. Then the company Xmas party! Woo!

All caught up...more mermaid ideas flipping around in my head...need to write that up, though it will likely have to wait until Sunday. For now, I believe I'll get some sleep. Early shift tomorrow, last Saturday for a while hopefully. Then the company Xmas party! Woo!

Yay for mermaid ideas! :D

Double yay for Xmas parties!!

It's offical my birthday!

So far it's prettyawesome.

Rawr!

Imma kill this boy.

It's quiet.

Yay party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back